To Everyone's Astonishment

In My Heart ... Forever Yours

 

Hye Bin had been delighted by the success of the fair and the positive feedbacks she’d been hearing from the press, from authorities, from fellow photographers, from sponsors, from spectators and from organizers. Though it has been a busy and tiring day, Hye Bin’s in high spirits because of the results of her labor.

 

However, when she looked at herself in the mirror, she saw a girl who lost a lot of weight.

 

Yaah! Park Hye Bin!She scolded herself. You don’t have to tire yourself too much. You’re here in Korea to relax and enjoy not to slave down yourself. Seven months from now you’re back in New York. Your work there is going to really wore you down. 

 

But deep down her, she knew the reason. It's not because of work.

 

It was easier to sleep when your body is tired.

 

It eases her mind when she has something to do.
 

She won't have time to think about him. About Jae Joong.

 

That working in her studio would mean that she won’t accidentally meet him.  
 

The show was an exception. If it weren't scheduled a year ago, she wouln't agreed on showcasing her works. But being a professional, she has to do it.
 

Once a photographer always a photographer,she thought. For her there is no vacation. If her eyes are open, then she’s working.

 

After changing from her velvet red dress, she went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Kimchi, steamed rice, broiled salmon with honey glaze and miso soup.

 

The smell of the food brought smile to her lips. This is heaven. After she prepared the food, she placed the same on the table together with the other necessary utensils.

 

The door bell rings.

Ah. Yoo Chun is just on time, she said to herself. Always the caring Yoo Chun. I should find a girlfriend for him soon so he won’t bugger off.

 

I opened the door and gave him a smile.

 

“Chun-ah, just on time for dinner.” She gave him a hug and let him go inside. He held a bottle of wine to Hye Bin. “Your favorite.” Yoo Chun winked.

 

“I’m beginning to think your manager is not taking care of you well.”

 

“Noona. That’s not fair to manager hyung. It’s just think that I need to take care of you while you are in Korea. I’m just returning the wonderful hospitality I’ve received when I stayed with you in New York.”

 

“Hey, with that kind of reasoning how can I argue,” she laughed.

 

“How’s your little cupcake?” Yoo Chun asked.

 

“Go wash up while I go get Ja-“

 

The door bell rings again.

 

“Are you expecting someone?” Yoo chun inquired.

 

“No. Not tonight. I’ll just get it.” Hye Bin said.

 

Just as she was about to open the door she could hear Yoo chun shouting for dinner and was asking, “Okay, what is it this time? Chiro or Pororo?”

 

She can’t help by smile at the joke.

 

But when she opened the door and saw the person standing before her, her smile froze.

 

Her heart beats too fast. She was afraid he could hear it.

 

“Noona, what’s taking you so long? Dinner is getting cold, “Yoo Chun said as he approached the front door. She turned her head saw Yoo Chun carrying her little miracle.

 

She wants to slam the door on his face and run as far away from here.

 

Yoo Chun saw her face and the person standing in front of them.

 

“Jae Joong hyung …”

 

Her head started spinning and the last thing she heard was from her little miracle, Jae Bin,

 

“Eomma, I think I know that man,” Jae Bin said in his baby voice.

 

.