I'm waiting... for nothing?

Friendship or Love?

 

DONGHAE’S POV

“No.” she said out firmly.

“But _____-ah, there’s no harm in trying, right? I mean, how many guys have you rejected?!”

“Then what do you want me to do, date them when I know, and you know that I still have someone in my heart?!” she turned her gaze to me.

Yyou may not like them at first, but come to see the bright side. You’ll make them happy, and at the same time, you will not hide yourself here in your room, depressed, waiting for him to come back.”

 

Okay now, I am waiting for her to slap me. Maybe because every time I would tell her to date guys and forget about him, she would slap me and walk away. But today… she didn’t. She covered her face with her palms instead as she started to cry again. I immediately rubbed her back as she continues to cry.

 

“I can’t forget him… it’s really hard.” She sobbed.

Maybe up until now I can’t convince her to date. Ayssi. I helped her to lie down on the bed as she rests her head on my chest while I brush her hair.

 

“So you think Kyuhyun will not come back?” she asked while hugging my chest tighter.

“As much as I don’t want to be a negative thinker, I think yes, he will not come back. But honestly... I don’t know.” I said as I can feel my shirt getting wet again.

“Why do you think so?”

“I—“ I was about to answer when she cut me off.

“Do you think he doesn’t love me anymore?” I didn’t answer her last question. Well _____ is not really hard to love, just look at me, I’ve fallen deep for her before. And if it’s not because of Jin Ah, sometimes I even think I still like her. But of course that’s just because of sometimes I get confuse and nothing more. I now love her as a friend or maybe more than that… a best friend. And as her best friend, I wanted the best for her. As much as I wanted to tell her that Kyuhyun still loves her just to make her happy, she needs to know that truth. I mean, of course I also don’t know about what Kyuhyun feels, but then if he really loves _____, he could’ve at least showed his face to her, right? He shouldn’t be a coward person that ‘sets his loved one free’. He should fight for his love! He shouldn’t stick to the thought of _____ waiting for Sungmin. And heck if she’ll wait for Sungmin?! As I’ve told him, he has 90% chance of snatching ______ away from Sungmin! Aigoo. I think I am getting nowhere here, scolding Kyuhyun in my head?! >.<

I looked over to _____, cutting my train of thoughts just to find her found her finally sleeping.

 

 

 

MY POV

I woke up because of my alarm. Morning already?

I looked for my phone under the pillow while my eyes are still shut.

‘I wanna love you, I can’t live without you~’ my alarm sang. Ayssi where the hell is my phone?!

I lazily opened my eyes to look for it and aigoo it’s on the side table. >.< I got it and pressed ‘stop alarm’, before lying back to my bed as I close my eyes.

Just then when I realized that my phone says 16:00, I immediately openmy eyes again, getting my phone to check whether I was just so sleepy that I thought the time was 16:00… But dang, my eyes weren't lying because now it's 16:03. It’s afternoon?!!

I sat up straight and looked at my phone. Who would set my ala--- my thoughts were cut off when I saw 2 new messages. I  quickly opened it just to see the messages coming from Donghae.

 

‘Hey sleepy head! I set the alarm for you because I know you still have a lot of things to do… I’m such a great friend, right?! ^o^’ the first message  goes. 

‘I’m going to leave first because I still need to do some things. I know I lied to you, it’s just I wanted to stay because I missed you~ :”) anyway I left some chips for you on top of the table beside your computer. So now you will not blame me for finishing your food. :p’ the second message went.

I just smiled at his thoughtfulness before walking up to the computer and continued looking for reference while eating the chips Donghae had left for me.

 

 

 

-----the next day------

I went to class early for I wanted to sleep there instead of sleeping in my house and running late for class. I haven’t really slept last night because I was looking for the perfect reference. >.< And when I got there, I saw Jin Ah and so I sat beside her.

“_____-ah annyeong!” she greeted me cheerfully.

“Jin Ah, why are you always so cheerful?” I asked her while yawning.

“And why are you so sleepy in a great morning?” she asked as she slightly pinched my nose. I just pouted that made her giggle.

 

I was about to bury my head on my desk to take a nap when someone entered our room. I thought it was our professor, but it wasn’t. it was the hot guy on the other section, and he’s heading towards our place! OMG!! I squealed in my mind as I nudge Jin Ah to look at him. Jin Ah just gave me a ‘what the heck are you doing’ expression, while I just smiled at her. 

“Jin Ah-sshi…” he called out, I nudged Jin Ah once again and kinda forced her to look at the guy.

“Yes? How may I help you?” she asked in a bored expression.

“Umm…” he started as he put his hand on his nape. “I wanted to ask you out, if you don’t mind.” He said. Ha! I knew it! He likes her! :D

“I don’t go out with strangers.” She said coldly, earning another nudge from me.

“Ohh… I’m sorry. I should have introduce my—“ she cut her off.

“I’m sorry but I’m not interested.” She said before standing up to walk out. 

 

O__________O JIN AH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!! I mean, I know she’s pretty that there are a lot of hotter guys out there, but then she should have given him a chance at least! Aigoo. I pity this guy. He just stood there, dumbfounded of what happened.

 

“Jogiyo…” I tried to call his attention. “I’m so sorry about my friend.” I said as I apologized to him.

“It’s… it’s okay.” He bowed and went out.

Ayssi. I feel so sorry about what Jin Ah have done. >.<

 

 

“Ya!” I yelled at Jin Ah as she went back to our room 20 minutes later. 

“What?!” she yelled back at me.

“How can you do that?!”

“What?!”

“Ayssi. You know that he likes you, you should at least give him a chance!” I said as she sits beside me.

“But… I don’t know him.”

“That’s you why you should date him to get to know more about him! And on the other hand, he'll get to know more about you also.”

“Look who’s talking, how many guys did you dumped ever since you entered college?!”

“Mwoh?! How did you—“

“Hey that was a hot topic! And then we thought you finally settled with Donghae-sshi.” she cut me off.

“Hot topic?! Ya you were talking about me?! A-and Donghae?! How many times do I have to tell you that we’re not dating!!”

“Arrasseo, arrasseo. But all of our block mates thought you were dating! And don’t worry, I believe you. But..!”

"But what?!”

“You still dumped a lot of guys last year and another 2 guys this year, so you don’t have the right to force me to go out with that guy.” She said out calmly.

“Ayssi. Jina Ah-ah, we have a different situation here~”

“What do you mean different?” she asked.

“I have a boyfriend, and you don’t… so you should just accept him.”

“Wait, you have a boyfriend?! Who?! How come I don’t see him?! I can even see Donghae more often.”

“Umm… about that… we don’t really meet anymore. I’m still waiting for him.”

“Waiting?!”

“Ya! We’re not talking about my life here!” I pointed out. “Just accept him!”

“No!”

“Why?!”

“Because I like someone else.” She blushed.

“Jinjja?!” I grinned. “Who?!”

“You…” she slightly pinched my nose and chuckled.

“Come on tell me~” I pouted. And just then our professor came... Ayssi. Great timing! -;- NOT.

He started teaching his lesson for the first minute, and then on the second minute, he’s just sharing about his life story. >.< He just keeps on telling stories until the end of the period.

 

 

 

~skip~

 

It was dismissal time already, I was packing my things up when my phone rang. I looked at the caller and quickly smiled.

--------start of conversation------

“Babe!” I called out and giggled.

“Oh babe!” he chuckled.

“Why did you call?”

“Umm… I was wondering if it’s your dismissal already?”

“Umm… yeah… waeyo?”

“You know…. so that…. We could hang out.” He said, I just rolled my eyes.

“Shut up. I know what you mean by that, so that you can stalk her!”

“MWOH?! STALK WHO?!! I AM NOT STALKING JIN AH!!” I just giggled.

“Aigoo you’re so cute! Anyway, let’s meet?”

“Ummm…. Yeah.”

“Aww.. are you disappointed that I’ll come alone? Do you want me to ask her to come with me?”

“MWOH?! NO!!” I  just laughed.

“Arrasseo. Let’s just meet at the main building?”

“Yeah that’s better. And don’t ask her to come, okay?!”

“And what if I did?!” I giggled.

“_____ you’re so dead!!!”

“Love you~” I giggled. “Don’t worry, I won’t. Anyway I still need to pack my things. See you there!”

“Okay. Bye!”

“Bye!”

-------end of conversation------

 

“What?!” I glared at Jin Ah who's staring at me with a teasing smile. 

“Is that Donghae?” she asked, I nodded. “I knew it!” she laughed.

“What?!”

“You call him ‘Babe’! and what’s with the ‘love you’?!”

“You were listening to our conversation?!”

“I wasn’t supposed to, but your voice was too loud!”

“Jinjja…?” I blushed. Ayssi. I should talk calmer next time. >.<

“Anyway, go and meet with your ‘Babe’!” she said.

“Jin Ah, you misunderstood! We call each other ‘Babe’ because he wants to get rid of the girl on her class.”

“Ohh…” she smiled. “Anyway you don’t need to explain, it’s not like we’re dating anyways.” She smiled.

“But he li—“ I cut myself off. “I need to go!” that was close! -.-

“Okay!” she smiled.

“See ya!” I said.

“Okay take care~”

 

I went out of the room and went directly to the main building. Well unlike our school way back in high school, this university is bigger, and wider. So I took 10 minutes to walk from my building to the main building.

 

When I got there, I saw Donghae sitting on the bench and so I sneak at his back before covering his eyes, preventing myself from giggling. 

“Hi babe~” I whispered seductively on his right ear.

“Ya!” he yelled and removed my hand. I just laughed my out and sat beside him.

“What was that about?!!”

“Nothing~” I giggled that made him pout.

“Oh! Donghae, I learned something about Jin Ah.”

“Jinjja!? What??” he asked excitedly.

“She’s here.” I said out calmly. 

“Mworago?!!” he almost stood up. “I told you not to bring her here!!” I just laughed.

“Joke~” I laughed.

“Ya what’s wrong with you?!!”

“Nothing~ I just wanted to mess with you.” I ruffled his hair. He wrapped his arm around my neck and started tickling me.

“Ya!!” I yelled, trying to get away from his arms. But when he didn’t stop, I reached for his neck and tickled it that made him removed his arm. 

 

 

“Donghae I really learned something from Jin Ah.” He just rolled his eyes. “Ya! I’m serious!” I told him.

“Then what is it?” he asked, crossing his arms.

“I don’t know if it’s a good or bad news though…” I said in a serious voice.

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Well… A while ago there’s a hot guy that came to our class and asked Jin Ah out,” I saw him gulped.

“And then?”

“I kinda asked her to go out with him….” I said as I rubbed my arms.

“MWORAGO?!!” he stood up. “How can you do this to me!?!!”

“Hey, don’t worry she didn’t.”

“What?!!”

“Well, I told you the guy asked her out, right? But then she rejected him in an instant.”

“What?!” I nodded, confirming what I just said. “And then I yelled at her, telling her that she should give him a chance.” He glared at me. “What?! You can’t blame me! He’s the hottest guy in our batch! And I’ve heard that he really likes Jin Ah ever since first year.”

“So you’re taking his side?”

“Mwoh?! Of course not!” I said as I wrapped my arms around his stomach and rest my head on his chest.

“Then why did you asked her to give him a chance?!”

“Well… Because I pity the guy. Aigoo if you just saw what happened.” I said as I looked up at him before resting my head on his shoulder again. 

“Wae? What happened?”

“I think you’ll be scared if I tell you what she did.” I paused. “And I don’t want my Babe to get hurt.” I said in a cute voice, but he just sighed. 

“Do you think I don’t have a chance?”

“Well… I’m not sure... She actuallt told me that likes someone.”

“Ohh…” he said as if he was defeated.

“Hey don’t be sad! What if she likes you?!” I encouraged him, I saw him smiled.

“But then what if she don’t?” I just hugged him tighter.

“Don’t worry, you will find the one for you. I’ll help!” I gave him a reassuring smile.

“Jinjja?” I nodded before smiling. 

“Come on let’s eat dinner! I’m hungry!” I told him as I stood up.

 

We went to a restaurant near our university and ate dinner. It’s already 8PM, and there are a lot of couples are walking hand in hand, making me pout at the sight.

“Envious?” Donghae smirked.

“Well… I kinda missed doing PDA.” I pouted.

“Then do you want to do it?” he asked.

“How?”

“Let’s pretend to be a couple!” he smiled at me. I just gave him a ‘-_-‘ expression. “What?! Am I that bad?!” he pouted and placed his hand on his nape. I just smiled and interlocked my hand with his', resting my head on his shoulder.

“I love you~” I said out sweetly.

“I love you too…..” We both stopped walking and looked at each other. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he caressed my cheeks as he starts to lean in closer, our eyes still glued to each other.

Our nose touched, giving us the signal to close our eyes. He continued leaning in until our lips are centimeters from each other.

 

 

“pfft! I can’t do this.” Both of us said then laughed.

“Aigoo. Let’s just go home?” Donghae asked, and I nodded while still laughing.

“I think if we are in a drama, the people that were watching us have thrown the pillow on the screen and kept on nagging about why didn’t kiss.” I laughed.

“Right~” Donghae said then laughed with me.

“Oh Donghae, can I sleep over?” I asked him.

“Why?”

“Because your house is on the corner already, do you want me to go home at this time?!”

“Wae? It’s not like many guys have interest in you~” he teased.

“Ya!” I hit his head.

“Ow!” he glared at me. “Why did you do that?!” I started running to his house.

“Ya get back here!” he ran after me.

 

Well we ran around the streets like kids for a couple of minutes before I finally surrendered. It’s too cold you know.

“Arrasseo. I lost.” I raised my hand up in the air, really surrendering as he ran towards my direction. There was something in me saying that I should run, so I run until I reached his house, with him catching up with me. 

“Donghae sorry~” I said and hugged him.

“Ya, ya, punishment!” he said and pushed me back. He gently set my hair aside and then hit my forehead. Hard.

“Ow!!!” I hold on to my forehead.

“Okay you’re forgiven~” he said as he hugged me and chuckled. “_____-ah, love you~” he said as he pulled back, taking his keys out of his pocket before opening the door.

 

When we got in, I quickly sat on the sofa, still holding onto my forehead.

“Ya, does it hurt much?” he asked, I just turned my gaze away. He sat beside me and asking me again, “ya…” he poked me.

“Mwoya?! Look how red it is!” I said as I showed him my forehead.

“Oopsies~” he smiled a little, making me pout.  “Mianhe~” he apologized, leaning in and pecking my forehead. “Better?” he asked, I just gave him a fainted smile. He was about to kiss my forehead again when I stopped him.

“Stop it it’s okay. Just let me stay here for the night, okay?”

“Are you sure you’re okay?” I nodded.

“I got to hit your head anyway.” I smiled before standing up. 

“Geunde _____-ah,” he called out.

“yeah?”

“Why do you want to stay here?” he asked.

“Nothing…” I said.

“Ohh…. You missed me, don’t you?” he teased.

“No I don’t!” I denied as I looked back at him, making him chuckle. 

“Aigoo I know you. Geure, we can spend the night together~” he said out seductively. I hit his head with the throw pillow that’s lying beside him.

“Ya! You’re making it sounds like we’re going to do SOMETHING!” I said, he just chuckled and stood up. 

“so you’ll take a shower?” I nodded and we headed to his room.

 

After both of us took a shower, we lie down on his bed.

“Donghae can I hug you? it’s so cold~”

“Liar! You just wanted my body, don’t you?!” he teased.

“Ya!” I glared at him, shifting my body to the left side and facing the wall. “I’ll just hug the pillow.” I said then doing what I said. 

 

Later on I heard him chuckle and I felt myself getting pulled from the other side of the bed.

“Ya! What are you doing?!” I screamed as I faced him. He threw the pillow that I was hugging and wrapped his arms around me.

“It’s cold.” He said. I just rolled my eyes before resting my head on his chest. 

“_____-ah," he called out.

“Yeah?”

“Have you thought of the things I’ve told you yesterday?”

“What’s that?”

“You don’t remember?” he asked. 

“No.” I replied as he shifted his gaze to the blanket that was wrapped around us.

 

 

 

DONGHAE’S POV

“I told you to try dating others, right?” I asked her, but she didn’t answer me immediately.

 

“I don’t want….” She finally answered after a few seconds.

“Hey, it’s not like you’ll marry that guy if you dated him! And it’ll just be a date!” I reasoned out.

“But you know my situation, right?”

“_____-ah, what if you’re just waiting for nothing? I mean no one knows, only God knows what’s going to happen.” I told her.

“Ayssi. But I don’t know anyone.” Is she finally agreeing with my idea? :D

“It’s because you dumped them.” I told her.

“Because I don’t like them!” she reasoned out. 

“That’s because you did not give them a chance to show you what they feel! Something that you gave me... I must be really special, huh?” I , getting away from the topic.

“Ya!” she hit my chest.

“Ouch!” I whined as she just giggled, hugging me tighter. I then heard her sigh.

 

“Wae?”

“Do you really think I was waiting for nothing?” she asked.

“Not really… But come on just one date!” I smiled at her.

“Arrasseo.” She said, yawning.

“Hey you’re really agreeing?!” I said as I sat up. She just nodded then close her eyes. “Wait, let me record that, you might forget this!” I said as I took out my phone and take a video.

“_____-ah, are you really agreeing with my idea of you, dating someone?” I asked her, but she didn't answer. "Ya!” I shook her.

“Ohh!” she nodded, obviously irritated. 

“Are you sure?” I asked her once again. She finally opened her eyes and sat up.

“Yes. Okay now, good night!” she gave the camera a creepy smile before covering it. I then placed my phone under the pillow before lying beside her. 

“Good night~” I whispered as I tucked us both under the blanket. “Don’t worry, I got the best guy for you.” I smiled at her sleeping figure.

 

 

 

~skip~

 

MY POV

Today is the day when I needed to go on with the date Donghae had set me up. Ayssi. I can’t believe I agreed to this. >.< Anyway I’m here, what can I do? -_-

I walked into the restaurant, and of course since I don’t know how he looked like, I called Donghae.

--------start of conversation------

“Yoboseyo?” he answered.

“Ya Lee Donghae, where exactly is my date?!!”

“Yahh… Why are you so excited?!” he teased me.

“If you’re not going to tell me, then I’m going home.” I said.

“Wait! He’s sitting at the corner.”

“What corner?! Left of right?”

“On the left.”

“And how did you know where he was sitting?” I asked him as I saw the back of the guy… he seems familiar.

“Because I was the one who reserved the restaurant for your date.” He answered.

“Hey, are you sure about this?” I asked him as I started walking to my date, but then stopping in the middle. 

“Why did you stop?! Go on!” he said.

“How did you know?! Ya Lee Donghae are you spying on me?!!”

“N-no!!” he stuttered.

“Hey I know you! Show your face before I go out of this restaurant!” I threatened him.

“No! Don’t leave! Arrasseo I’m spying you. But don’t worry I’ll leave you two alone when you finally see him.”

“Where are you?!” I asked him, looking around.

“I’m on the other side of the road.” He said as I turned my gaze outside the road, seeing him wearing shades and a cap.

“What’s with the outfit?!” I giggled.

“Disguise.” He said.

“Aigoo. Arrasseo I’ll hang up. He must be waiting for a long time now.”

“Okay~ aja!” he said, I just giggled.

“Don’t forget to leave after you saw us, okay?!”

“Okay!!” he said and made an ‘okay’ sign.

-------end of conversation-------

 

And with that, I walked to the left corner table. His figure seems familiar… I thought as I walked closer. And when I was on his side, he turned his face to me and…

“You?” 

 

who do you think is her date?! XD anyway, i'll be updating again since this will the the last day of my vacation... i got few resposes from the last chapter... and i lost 2 subscribers... D: now i know how it feels like to lose one. D: anyway, please leave a comment after reading! honestly i don't know when will i be able to update again, but i'll try my best because i love you~ :D oh, please help SJ to win, okay? http://sup3rjunior.com/2011/10/27/super-junior-needs-elf-in-order-to-succeed-gda/ well in that site are the tutorials on how to make accounts, in what site to vote, etc. please help them, okay? Belated Happy Anniversary to Super Junior!! I almost cried yesterday... sighs. anyway, another favor... please help me to like this photo...https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1913535097594&set=a.1879839295220.75998.1818434853&type=1&theater i really wanted to win... :> that's pretty much all! thanks!!

oh about Kyuhyun in this story... well... is he really coming back? :/ you need to wait for the next chapters.... :)