Bye Hoonie~ ;(

Friendship or Love?

KYUHYUN’S POV

Oh wait, I can't do that!

Because if I did, she will think that Yoona and I are dating, and she will really go out with that Donghae!

Why am I so smart? I chuckled to myself. 

But then where is Yoona? I need help! 

 

 

MY POV

"Let’s go?" Donghae asked me upon dismissal, as I immediately nodded, smiling. 

Our hands were playfully holding each other's, and when we reached the gate, I heard my name being called.

" __________-ah!" Jong Hoon called.

“Oh! Jong Hoon-ah!” I smiled at him, releasing Donghae's hand.

"Where have you been?" He asked, raising a brow.

"At school…?" I told him, unsure. Isn't it obvious?

"No silly, I mean last weekend?"

"Oh… I went to Mokpo with Donghae."

"Aahhh… Why?"

"To see the sunset~" I smiled, remembering the thought. 

"Ohhh~ Why didn’t you tell me?" He pouted, making me giggle.

"Okay just come with us next time, okay?"

"I don’t think that can happen." He said with his tone suddenly changing.

"Huh? Why?" I asked him, confused.

"I need to talk to you… In private." He said, eyeing on Donghae.

"Ohh… Donghae-ah, maybe Jong Hoon will just take me home."

"Huh? But--"

"Please?" I used my aegyo, giving him a sweet smile. "I’ll just see you tomorrow okay?" 

"Okay." He finally agreed, giving me a small pout.

"Bye~" I waved at him.

"Bye~" He waved back as Jong Hoon and I watched him leave. 

 

"What is it that you wanna tell me in private?" I asked him.

"Let’s go off somewhere else first." He said as I nodded.

 

And with that, we've decided to talk in the park.

 

"so.. what is it?? It doesn’t look like it's good news."

"umm… I’m leaving." he said, direct to  the point.

"what?! When??! Why??!!" I jolted up from my seat.

"remember last time when we were together then my noona called me?"

"yeah I think so."

"when I went home, omma said that we’re going back to Japan."

"huh?? But why?? I mean, we haven’t even spent much time with each other yet…"

"I know… but we need to go back." he sighed.

"why??" I asked him again.

"omma said appa needs us."

"oh." I replied shortly, staring at the ground.

"but _____-ah, before I leave, I want to tell you something that I’ve been keeping in for a long time."

"what is it?" I asked, turning my gaze back to him.

"I like you."

"huh?" Okay. 2 confessions in a week?? >.<

"well… since we were young, I really liked you a lot. That’s why even when we got separated; I never courted anyone because up to now I still like you." he said.

 

'aww… that’s so sweet! Should I tell him that I like him back before??' I thought before speaking.

 

'Well… I actually like you before… but then you left me." I said, trying to smile again.

"so… can we start over again?" he asked.

"but you’re leaving."

"we can have a long distance relationship if you want."

"Jong Hoon-ah, I don’t like long distance relationship. You know what just happened to me, right? And what a coincidence.... He’s also in Japan. ;(" I said in a flat voice.

"so… it’s really a goodbye for us?" I nodded.

"I think so." I smiled before hugging him. "I’m going to miss you." I felt him hugging me back. 

"me too. Take care of yourself, okay??" he told me as I hugged him tighter. 

"you too. Just text me if you have problem, okay??" I told him as my voice started to crack.

"ya, are you crying? Don’t cry my pillow~" I giggled before pulling back from the hug.

"I just… can’t believe that you’re leaving me again. ;(" I told him, he just flashed me his adorable smile. "ohh… by the way when are you leaving??"

"tomorrow."

"WHAT???! TOMORROW??!" I yelled.

"well… omma wants to leave as soon as possible… but I told her I need to talk to you first… so yeah." I hugged him again. 

"well thanks for considering telling it to me." I smiled at him.

"of course! You’re my one and only one pillow~"

"aww~" I pinched his cheeks before giggling.

"ouch." he pouted, I just chuckled.

"oh… what time will you leave?"

"lunch. 1pm"

"oh… can I come??"

"sure, but… don’t you have classes?"

"I have… but it’s okay! How can I miss the departure of my pillow?!" I pouted at him.

"are you sure?" he asked once again, I nodded.

"yup!" I smiled at him." oh, do you want to spend the last few minutes of your stay here in Seoul with me?" he smiled at me.

"I would love to, but… I still need to pack things up."

"ohhh~" I pouted. "then I guess I'll see you tomorrow??" he nodded.

 

 

---------------------------------------the next day------------------------------------------------------

MY POV

I didn’t set my alarm for I know I will not go to school. Why? Because I need to see Jong Hoon before he leaves. But, something woke me up. My cell phone! Someone’s calling me!!! I seriously should have turned it off. Anyway I looked at it, and saw Donghae was the one calling me. Donghae?! Calling me at this early morning?!  I sighed before answering it.

------------start of conversation----------

"yoboseyo?" I answered.

"good morning the most beautiful woman that I’ve ever seen!!!" I rolled my eyes.

"ayssi."

"what?"

"why did you call?!" I asked in an irritated voice. 

"ohh… sorry to wake you up…."

" anio," I smiled. "why did you call??" I asked him in a softer voice.

"ah… it’s just that…. I want you to wake up early so that you won’t be late again!"

"ahh… but I’m not going to school today." I told him.

"HUH??!! WHAT??? WHY??? YOU’RE SICK??? I’LL BE THERE!! WAIT FOR ME!!!" he panicked.

"no silly!" I giggled. "I’m going to the airport."

"YOU’RE LEAVING ME??!!! WHY??? FOR HOW LONG???? WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME????" -o-

"ya! Ayssi. I’m just going to send Jong Hoon to the airport. He’s going back to Japan."

"ahh… really??!" he said, sounding happy. >.<

"yah. Why are you happy??" I asked him.

"ohh nothing… nothing at all!" I just rolled my eyes.

"ayssi. Anyway I’ll go back to sleep."

"oh! Can I come?" he asked.

"where?"

"with you in the airport?"

"why?"

"you see… Jong Hoon’s been my friend and… I can’t miss saying goodbye to him by not going to the airport today, right?" he said,

"but… we’re going to miss some lessons"

"we can study together~"

'are you sure you wanna come?"

"yup."

"arraseo. His flight is 1pm so… yeah…. Come here at 8 or 9."

"okay~"

"see ya. Bye~" I yawned.

"bye~"

---------end of conversation---------

 

DONGHAE’S POV

Yes! Jong Hoon’s leaving!! I mean, less competitorI laughed. and why do you think I’ll go to the airport with them?? Of course to see (your name)!!!! I can’t miss a single day not seeing her! I’d go nuts! Anyway, I better prepare, I don’t wanna be late~

 

(meanwhile…..)

 

KYUHYUN’S POV
a new morning, so I better start it with off with apologizing to (your name). I should say sorry for walking out yesterday. And that's because she always pushes me to Yoona! I don’t even like her. >.< how can she be so stupid not knowing that I like her?? Ayssi.

 

DONGHAE'S POV

It was only 7:30AM when I arrived at ________'s house. I know I'm early, but it's better to be early than to be late, right? :) 

"_______-ah" I knocked at her door, but there was no response. So I started knocking again.

"ayssi. Why don’t I press the doorbell?! Stupid." I told myself as I pressed the doorbell. But then no one was opening the door. -.-

"why isn’t she opening me??"

 

MY POV

I’m in the middle of sleeping when someone keeps on ringing the doorbell. Ayssi. Maybe kids again?? I covered myself with my blanket.

'ding dong, ding dong, ding dong……………………………………….' the doorbell cried.

"ayssi!! When will this stop!!!" I yelled as I stomped my way to open the door.

“WHA…..ohhh Donghae-ah….”

"good morning~" he smiled at me.

"ya, it’s just…" I glanced over to my wall clock. "quarter to 8!"

"I know, but I don’t want to be late you know."

"ayssi. Come in…"

"so… you were still sleeping?"

"how can I open the door when I’m sleeping?!" I giggled.

"sorry to wake you up."

"gwenchana." I smiled at him. "I didn’t open the door because I thought it’s just kids again."

"ohhh~ so did you have your breakfast?"

"nope. I’ll just sleep."

"bed head! You want me to cook for you?" he asked.

"you know how to cook?" I asked him, he just stared at me. "okay. better not to." I chuckled as he pouted. "ohh… just watch anything you want there, I’ll just take a bath."

"sure~"

"feel at home okay?" I told him, he smiled.

"thanks"

 

(meanwhile….)

KYUHYUN’S POV

Where is (your name)??? ayssi. And look, Donghae’s not here also!!! Did they skip class just to go on a date??!! >.< no… that can’t happen. (your name) won’t do that. Ayssi. Where is she?!!!

 

MY POV

After taking a bath, I wore a white shirt and jumper shorts before going down.

"sorry to keep you waiting." I apologized, he just stood up as he stares at me with a... I don't know face. XD

"what kind of face is that?!" I giggled.

"you’re worth waiting for." I just hit his arm.

"ayssi." I exclaimed before sitting down on the couch. "come on sit!"

"what are we going to do?"

"I’ll text Jong Hoon first." I said, taking out my phone.

 

 'Jong Hoona-ah, I’m ready, and by the way, would you mind if Donghae is coming with us?? Just text me if you’re all finish.' I sent him.

 

"ummm…. So…." Donghae started. 

"so what?"

" can I borrow your phone?"

"why?" I asked him, hiding my phone.

"nothing… I just want to see."

"oh okay." I said, handing my phone to him.

"ya, why is your wallpaper like this?" he asked me, eyeing at my wallpaper. 

"what?"

"Super Junior?!"

"and so??! I love them!!!" he just smirked. "what??!!"

"who do like the best?!"

"umm… I love all of them!!!"

"just choose one."

"how about 3?"

"1"

" 2??"

" ayssi. This is getting us to nowhere."

"and then why are you even asking?!"

"okay I won’t ask." he chuckled. "can we change your wallpaper?"

"what??! But I love them!! And… you can’t find other photos in my phone who’s not Super Junior." I smirked at him, and then he started browsing my gallery.

"ayssi. I think who your bias is." he said.

"who??"

"Super Junior Kyuhyun?" I hit him,

"how did you know?!"

"almost all of the photos is him!! Are you a stalker?!"

"I just… like him." I smiled.

"whatever. Come on let’s take a picture. Hana, teul, set!" he clicked.

"ya! Why did you do that?! I’m not yet ready!" I told him, but I don't think he's listening. >.< I saw him setting the picture into my wallpapaer.

"it’s okay. you look pretty~" he smiled, I just stuck my tongue out.

 

“Ohh~ you’re my, you’re my baby girl~” my phone sang.

 

"what’s that?" he asked. 

"my ring tone for message. Super Girl Korean version."

"Kyuhyun’s part?!" I nodded happily. 

"yup~" I giggled as I opens the mesage. 

 

'it’s okay. >\/< I’ll be done in few minutes, let’s just meet at the airport?” Jong Hoon said.

“oh.. okay! see you there! <3” I replied.

 

"what did he say?" he asked.

"let’s just go there first."

"ahh… how?"

"taxi. Ayssi."

"you want me to get my car?"

"no, it’s okay."

"but… wouldn’t be hard if we will just take a cab?"

"ummm…. There’s a lot of cabs there, isn’t it? But it’s up to you. You want to get it? Let’s go!" I laughed. 

"just wait for me here?"

"and what will I do here?"

"……….. okay just come with me~"

"kaja!"

 

NO ONE’S POV

They rode the bus in order for them to get into Donghae’s house and get his car. They arrived at the airport after almost an hour. And there, they waited until Jong Hoon come.

 

MY POV

"Jong Hoon-ah!!" I run to hug him. 

"oh, how long have you been waiting?"

" just  for ALMOST AN HOUR!" he just chuckled.

"sorry~" he pouted cutely. "I just wanted to make sure that I won’t forget something."

"ahhh… so, where’s your noona and omma?"

"oh, they took the flight first thing in the morning."

"ohh~ so you’re alone?" he nodded before pouting. I just pinched his cheeks "so cute~" he just chuckled. "you want me to come with you?!"

"really?!" he asked as both of us started laughing.

"well… you better take care of yourself, okay?!"

"arraseo! You keep on repeating that, you’re like my appa!" I giggled.

"well of course I want you to be safe!" I just smiled

"Jong Hoon-ah…"

"yup?"

"I want you to find a better girl than me in Japan, okay?" he just gave me a fainted smile.

"you know that you’re the best girl for me, right?! Just tell me to find a girl just like you." I just chuckled,

"well… if you say so…" I laughed. "joke! Of course there’s a girl better than me, just be patient. But if you can’t find, come back here, maybe I’m free~" I .

"okay I’ll count on that!" he laughed.

 

NO ONE’S POV

Jong Hoon and (your name) talked like there’s no tomorrow, leaving Donghae behind. But then the announcer called Jong Hoon’s flight number that gave them the signal to say goodbye to each other.

 

"nooooooooo~" I hugged Jong Hoon again.

"ya!"

"what??!" I hugged him tighter as my voice started to shake. "I’m really going to miss you."

"ayssi. Are you crying?" he pulled back from the hug as a tear fell off.

"no~" I answered. He just smiled and wipe my tears.

"why are you being so dramatic now, when you have the time to cry yesterday?"

"molla…" I told him as tears started to fall. He just wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.

"don’t cry, okay? Donghae will think I bullied you that’s why you cried." he joked.

"how can you joke at this time?!" I glared at him, he just hug me.

"I’ll miss you too~" he said, I hug him back. "well… even though I leave I know there is SOMEONE oh I mean… there are two guys who’s going to be there for you!"

"huh?"

" just look at there~" he pointed at Donghae, as I saw Donghae bowed at us. "see?"

"what?" I asked him, getting more confused.

"he likes you, am I right?"

"how did you know?!!"

"will he come here if he doesn’t?"

"well he said he wants to say goodbye to you since you’ve been friends."

"oh come on (your name)!! think!! We just met a week ago!"

"and so?! He’s just being friendly!"

"ayssi. Anyway, he likes you. And there’s one more."

"who? Am I really that pretty?!!" we both laughed. 

"well…" I hit him.  "well…" he chukled once again. "yeah. Good enough." 

"umm… so…."

"oh yeah right. It’s Kyuhyun. He likes you."

"shut up. We’re just friends."

"oh really?! Ayssi. You’re pretty, but you’re stupid!"

"what?!"

"well… do you think he will be pushing me like that if he’s not jealous?!"

"ayssi. He’s just over reacting."

"do you think he’ll always be there for you just because he’s intention towards you is just friendship?!"

"aigoo stop it."

"ayssi. You just need to think about it my pillow. But you need to make the right choice, okay?! follow your heart."

 

"flight number XXXXXXXXX ……." the announcer announced.

"ohh.. I really need to go~" he said

"arraseo."

"remember what I said okay?!"

"ayssi." I just hugged him.

"ua, I think you better choose…."

" arraseo just go!" I said, pulling back from the hug and pushing him.

"tuuuuuutttttt!!!" he laughed.

"okay, bye pillow!! Love yah!!!" I kissed him in his cheek.

"bye~" he waved.

 

JONG HOON’S POV

I’m finally leaving (your name). I confessed, but she rejected me… I’m not that hurt because I know Donghae and Kyuhyun will be there for her, to love her maybe much more than I loved her. She’s really a nice person; sweet, pretty, funny, smart… but when it comes to the people admiring her… she’s so stupid. Ayssi. But I hope she can realize whose best for her.

 

 

Jong Hoon left already! ;( i'm so sorry if this is not a good chapter at all. (i feel that it's kinda boring, sorry.>.<) anyway, Donghae won in the poll! but for the 4 people who voted for him, and for the Primadonnas who's reading this fic, these are for you! 

 

 

I'm going to miss him >\/< how about you?!