Problem Solved?

Friendship or Love?

KYUHYUN’S POV

It's been forever since I talked to _____ and I feel like dying! I really missed her so much. I wanted to apologize for acting like that, but then I don't know how to approach her. >.<
 
 
 
MY POV
It's dismissal time and we were about to leave when Donghae forgot something.
 
"_____-ah, I forgot my book in the room!"
 
"Oh jinjja? Then go up and get it." I told him.
 
"Huh? Can you please get it for me?!"
 
"Let’s just get it together."
 
"I still need to meet up with Eunhyuk... Please?" he pleaded cutely. So I just smiled, pinching his cheeks hard.
 
"Okay, since you’re cute." I giggled as he rubbed his cheek, complaining.
 
"Ouch~" he pouted. "It hurts."
 
"Mian~ Does it hurt?" I asked, kissing his cheek to relieve the pain.
 
"As a punishment, you need to get my book." he said.
 
"I was about to get it you know!"
 
"Thanks~ See you at the lobby then!" he said before started running.
 
"Okay~" I smiled at him before making my way back to our room.
 
I went up to our room just to see Kyuhyun sitting on his chair, staring at the view outside. Aww, I really missed him.
 
I was about to go to Donghae's chair when he suddenly turned his gaze to where I am, freezing me on the spot. Darn it.
 
I  tried my best to turn my gaze away from him, looking for Donghae's book. And when I got it, I immediately made my way to the door, abruptly stopping on my tracks when the thought of him stopping me came into my mind.
 
I really want to talk to him, but this awkwardness is not helping... So maybe next time.
 
I continued walking to the door, turning the door knob but then it won't turn. What the heck?! I tried knocking on the door, hoping that somebody who locked us is just around the corner. But then just in my luck, no one's opening it.
 
I took my phone out to call Donghae, but then he's not answering his phone.
 
"Someone please help!" I yelled, banging the door. "Is there someone out there?!"
 
 
“There’s no use in banging the door” a voice went. I turned around just to see Kyuhyun a meter away from me.
 
“Oh...” was my only reply because I can feel my heart beating really fast that I can't even hear myself anymore.
 
I immediately turned my gaze away from him the moment my phone started ringing. 
 
-----start of conversation-----
"Yoboseyo?" I answered.
 
"Yoboseyo??" a familiar voice went.
 
"Nuguya, neo?" I asked.
 
"Eunhyuk." he replied shortly.
 
"Eunhyuk?! Oh thank God you called! Could you help me? I’m... Ughh... I mean we’re trapped in the classroom!"
 
"Andwae. Donghae and I locked you there so that you can talk." he said. 
 
"Mwo?! So this is your plan?!" I yelled.
 
"Yup. Brilliant, isn’t it?!" he laughed.
 
"No! No it’s not! Just let me out of here!"
 
"Wae?!"
 
"It’s just... Awkward." I replied in a low tone. "Ao let me go!" I told him, but instead of replying, he hang up. "Yoboseyo? Yoboseyo?!! Ya Lee Hyuk Jae!" I yelled.
-----end of conversation----- 
 
 
 
EUNHYUK'S POV
 
"Donghae-ah, do you think we should unlock the door?" I told him, getting guilty a little.
 
"Let’s just peek on what’s happening." he said, not really answering my question.
 
"Arrasseo." I agreed.
 
 
 
NO ONE'S POV
 
"Ayssi." _____ sighed before sitting down. "Ottokhe?" she said, burying her face on the table.
 
"Do you really want to get out of here that badly?" Kyuhyun suddenly said. 
 
"Eh?" she asked, turning her gaze to Kyuhyun.
 
"Mianhe." he apologized.
 
"Huh?"
 
"Mianhe ragu." he repeated. "I don’t want you to think that I’m a narrow-minded boyfriend. I was just surprise of what you’re asking me. Geureso... I’m really sorry, please forgive me." he told her, but she just stared at him. "Do you know how much my heart would hurt every time I see you and I can’t talk to you because of this stupid pride of mine?! I think if ever there will be another minute that I could not spend with you, I’ll go nuts! _____-ah, mianhe..." he continued, as a smiled finally curved up on her lips.
 
"I’m also very sorry. I didn’t thought about what would you feel." she apologized also, standing up to hug him. Kyuhyun immediaely hugged her back as _____ started crying.
 
"Yeobo, uljimma." Kyuhyun said, pulling back and cupping her face.
 
"I missed you calling me that." _____ smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him closer to her. "I love you." she said before finally closing the gap between, as _____ started kissing him softly. Kyuhyun immediately responsed into the kiss, hugging her wait to deepen the kiss.
 
 
 
 
"Ya, look they’re kissing!" Eunhyuk giggled. Donghae quickly pushed Eunhyuk for it's time for him to peek. 
 
"So sweet!" Donghae started giggling also. "I envy them." he pouted. 
 
"Me too~ Maybe you want to..." Eunhyuk said, putting his arm around Donghae's. 
 
"Ya! I mean with a girl!" Donghae yelled.
 
"I know, I was just joking!" Eunhyuk laughed.
 
"Another problem solved!" they said in unison, crossing their arms and standing back to back. "EunHae’s the best!" they yelled before raising their thumbs up.
 
 
 
 
 
------Saturday-----
MY POV
Today is the day that my cousin will come. So it means, this is the last day that Kyuhyun and I can do PDA. 
Since my cousin’s arrival is not until 2PM, I asked Kyuhyun to come over to my house so that we could bond.
 
"Yeobo~" Kyuhyun yelled from outside.
 
"Yeobu!" I immediately opened the door, hugging him.
 
"Why did you call me?" he asked while hugging me back.
 
"My cousin will arrive today, right? So I wanna spend the last few hours with you before she comes." I smiled at him.
 
"Aww... Sweet!" he exclaimed, pinching my nose a little.
 
"Come on, come inside~ Do you want to drink something? Juice? tea?" I asked him.
 
"Tea please~" 
 
"Okay." I nodded before going to the kitchen, with him following behind.
 
 
"Waah~ Smells good!" he praised as the aroma of the tea started circulating inside the kitchen. I just stuck my tongue out at him as I waited for the tea.
 
Suddenly, I felt his arms around my waist, as his head is resting on my left shoulder.

 "Wae?" I asked him, but instead of answering, he just kissed my cheek.  "Ya!" I yelled, turning to look at him, but he just grinned before giving me a quick peck on the lips. "Why do you keep on doing that?" I asked him, turning my gaze away and feeling embarrassed all of sudden.

"‘Cause I don’t know when will I be able to kiss you freely. And because you’re cousin is coming, we need to hide our relationship, right?" he asked, hugging me tighter.
 
"Thanks for understanding Yeobo. And for that, I’m going to give you a tight hug!" I said, removing his arm from my waist and wrapping my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.
 
"Only that?!" he pouted while hugging me back.
 
"The tea must be finished!" I said, changing the topic and getting the tea. 
 
 
I placed the tea on the table as Kyuhyun sat on one of the chairs provided.
 
 
"What?" he asked, I didn't answer and just continued staring at him.  "You want to play huh?!" he said, leaning closer as he started staring at me also.
 
"Wae?!" I pulled myself back. "Just drink your tea."
 
"Then why are you staring at me?" he asked, sipping his tea. 
 
"Nothing." I stuck my tongue out. "Oh, since it’s 10 already, do you want to eat lunch?"
 
"But it’s too early!"
 
"I know, but we need to be at the airport at before 2."
 
"I know." he sighed. "Will you cook?"
 
"Do you want me to cook?" I asked him. 
 
"Yes please~"
 
"No way!" I laughed. "We will be late if I will cook. I’ll just order bibimbap."
 
"Why that again?!" he complained, I just stuck my tongue out and stood up, before talking my phone out and calling someone.
 
-----start of conversation-----
 
"Yoboseyo?" Donghae answered. 
 
"Ya, you’re coming with us, right?" I asked him.
 
"Yes, but it’s just 10!" he whined.
 
"I know... Have you eaten your lunch?" 
 
"Anio, I just woke up."
 
"But it’s late already!" I scolded him. 
 
"Arrasseo! I’m going to take a bath now! Don’t nag anymore!"
 
"I’m not nagging!" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Do you want to eat lunch here?"
 
"Are you going to cook?" he asked. 
 
"Ani, I'll just order. Anyway just come here."
 
"Arrasseo."
 
"Bye~" I said before hanging up.
-----end of conversation-----
 
 
"Who’s that?" Kyuhyun asked. 
 
"Donghae." I replied shortly.
 
"Why did you call him?"
 
"I asked him to come and eat lunch with us."
 
"What?! But why?!" he whined.
 
"And why not?!" I asked, raising a brow.
 
"I want us to spend some time alone." he pouted.
 
"Aigoo~" I cooed, making my way to where he is and hugged his side. "It’s okay~ When Donghae arrived, let’s just pretend that he’s my cousin. No more PDA, arrasseo?!"
 
"But..." he complained as I rest my head on his chest.
 
"He’s not yet arriving... So we can do anything you want." I said, drawing circles on his chest.
 
"Anything...?" he asked, I looked at him suspiciously.
 
"Wae?! What are you thinking?!"
 
"Nothing~" he grinned, shaking his head before giving me a slight peck on the lips.
 
"Don’t think about ert things okay?!" I yelled at him.
 
"Anio, of course not!" he said stood up, carrying me bridal style.
 
"Ya, what are you doing?!" I yelled as he made his way to the sofa.
 
"I just wanna..." he paused, throwing me to the sofa.
 
"Ya! That hurts!" I exclaimed. 
 
"Really?! Mianhe~" he said, kissing my lips once again.
 
"Ayssi." I sat properly before getting my phone and calling someone.
 
"Who are you calling?" he asked. 
 
"I’m going to order."
 
"Ahhh..." he said as he rests his head on my lap.
 
"Yoboseyo? I would like to order 3 bibimbap please~ at The Star City Apartment, unit C." I ordered before hanging up.
 
"Finished?" he asked, I nodded.
 
"So... What do you want to do?" I asked him, he just shrugged his shoulders. "Let's play!" I suggested. 
 
"What?" he asked, sitting up properly.
 
"Rock, paper, scissors."
 
"Arrasseo, and the loser will?"
 
"Will pay for the bibimbap!" I grinned.
 
"Arrasseo, game!" he grinned as we started to play.
 
I showed a paper while he showed a rock.
 
"Okay~ You’re going to pay!" I clapped.
 
"Ya! only one round?!"
 
"Yup!" I stuck my tongue out. 
 
"Unfair!" he pouted.
 
"It’s okay BabyKyu~" I giggled, giving him a peck on the lips.
 
 
"Ding dong ding dong" the doorbell rang.
 
"Oh! That must be our order!" I stood up and immediately opened the door. "Kyuhyun-ah! The payment!" I yelled.
 
"Ayssi." he exclaimed before paying.
 
"Kamsamnida." the deliveryman bowed, I bowed back and closed the door. 
 
 
 
~
It's already 11AM and Donghae hasn't arrived yet, so I've decided to call him.
 
-----start of conversation-----
"Yoboseyo?" he answered.
 
"Ya Lee Donghae where are you?" I asked him.
 
"I’m on my way there."
 
"Still on the way? Ayssi."
 
"Wae?" he asked. 
 
"You're so slow~"
 
"I’m giving you time to be with Kyuhyun!"
 
"Oh jinjja?!" I giggled. 
 
"Eung."
 
"Arrasseo, anyway, just bbali come here." I told him.
 
"Eung~ Bye~"
 
"Bye~" I said before hanging up.
-----end of conversation-----
 
 
After a couple of minutes, Donghae finally arrived. I quickly opened the door and pulled him for a hug.
 
"Wae?" he asked.
 
"Nothing." I laughed, shaking my head. "Let’s go." I said, pulling him to the dining area as we started eating the bibimbaps.
 
 
 
DONGHAE'S POV
I accidentally dropped my chopsticks and so I picked it up. I was about to pick it up when I saw _____ and Kyuhyun playing with their legs and feet. 
 
"Ya!" I yelled at them.
 
"What?" they asked me in unison. 
 
"Don’t play while eating!" I scolded them.
 
"Playing?" _____ asked.
 
"Your legs."
 
"Ohh..." she blushed.
 
"Ayssi. You should learn how to control yourself, okay?" I told them, she nodded.
 
"Mianhe." she apologized.
 
"Later your cousin will be there, so you need to stop being sweet with each other."
 
"Arrasseo." she nodded.
 
"But Donghae, you can help us, right?" Kyuhyun asked me.
 
"Help?"
 
"Of course sometimes we will miss each other." he said.
 
"Ya! What do you mean sometimes?!" _____ retorted, making Kyuhyun chuckle.
 
"Arrasseo, I’ll miss you every moment!" he said as he pinched her cheeks, making her pout.
 
"Ya, stop that lovey-dovey thing." I scolded them again, Kyuhyun quickly cleared his throat.
 
"Anyway, can you help us?" Kyuhyun asked me again.
 
"Sure~" I smiled at the both of them.
 
"Gomawo~" _____ thanked me.
 
 
 
 
MY POV
"_____ eonnie, is that you?!" a familiar voice yelled.
 
"Jae Kyung?! "