bonding time with Hae~

Friendship or Love?

DONGHAE'S POV

"ohh.. sure.. what do you want?" she giggled.

"umm… like… what’s your hobby, your favorites, etc." I smiled shyly, she chuckled.

"you’re cute." she exclaimed bluntly that made me blush.

"huh??"

"I love surfing the net, shopping, hanging out with my friends, singing, dancing…" she said,

"really?? I love hanging out with my friends, singing and dancing also!!!"

"oh jinjja?!" she laughed. "then how about surfing the net??"

"umm… not really… ‘cause I always break computers whenever I use them." I told her honestly/

"oh really?? Why??"

"I don’t know… well I guess I don’t have any luck." she giggled again.

"it’s okay~ maybe not all of us were given good luck. Like me… I don’t really have luck on love." she smiled faintly.

"huh?? Don’t say that. I’m sure you’ll find someone who’ll truly loves you."

"I hope so~"she smiled. "umm…. So… do you have a girlfriend?" she suddenly asked me, and because it was too sudden, I was speechless.  "ooohhh I get it. Girlfriends??!"

"what??! No! no!!" I finally got back into my senses, she laughed.

"no, I’m just messing up with you." she chuckled. "but… seriously, don’t you have one?"

"nope~" I shook my head.

"really? But…." she started staring me from head to toe. "I think you’re attractive enough to have lot girlfriends!" I just blushed when I heard her say 'I think you're attractive'

"ya, are you okay??" she asked me again, I nodded slowly.

"I’m sorry… but I think you’re not comfortable talking with me??" she asked me,

"NO NO!!! I just…" I shook my head as she smiled.

"it’s okay. I’m sorry to ask personal things… when we just… well became friends?" she said with an unsure tone.

"no, it’s okay! I’m the one who asked you if I could know more about you, right? So it’ll be unfair if you’re the only one who’s sharing, not me." I explained, trying my best for her not to get the wrong idea. I saw her smile before replying.

"okay. Just chill, okay?" she chuckled. "you looked like you’re nervous. I’m not mad, don’t worry." I smiled at her. "umm…. So… ask me anything you want!" she said.

"what’s your ideal type?" I asked her as cool as possible.

"me..?? umm… I want a sweet loving boyfriend, who’s funny, cute, and… won’t leave me???" she let out a dried laugh.

"ohh…. " I also let out a dried laugh. "umm… what do you think are your attractive parts?"

"me??!" she giggled. "you’re asking me about it?? But… I don’t really know." she laughed once again.

"just tell me the parts you’re confident with."

'"umm… eyes? Lips??"

"and why did you say so??"

"because… some of my friends always say that I have nice eyes."

"ohh…. But how about your lips??" I asked her, I saw her touched her lips. I bet they're really soft.... >///<

"I don’t know." she laughed. "I don’t really have anything to be proud of."

"no, don’t say that. God created us in special and unique ways." I told her, she just smiled.

 

KYUHYUN POV

Okay, so what are they doing?? Why is Donghae with her?? And why are they having fun without me?!! >.< Donghae you’re so going to pay if you court her!!! Ayssi!!! Oh… maybe they’re just friends… right?? I can’t be this obsessed with her that I’m already getting paranoid by thinking whomever she’s with, means the guy likes her, right??  I think I better tell her what I feels before its too late. >.<

 

~skip~

 

(dismissal)

MY POV

Where’s Kyu?! Ayssi. Maybe he’s with that Yoona again??  so what if he really likes Yoona?! he can just tell me so that I could back off. Well I guess I’ll be going home alone. >.<

 

"______-sshi," I heard Donghae called me. 

"oh? Donghae-sshi, I thought you went home already?"

"oh… anio." he smiled. "ummm…"

"umm….??" I giggled.

"can I have your cell phone number? Umm… you know… for… emergency purposes." he said, aigoo he's so cute! >o< I just laughed before nodding.

"okay. Give me your phone." I told him and then he handed out his phone. I started typing out my number and handed his phone back to him.

"there you go."

"thanks!" 

"well… I need to go…"   I said then suddenly something caught my eyes. It was Kyuhyun and Yoona. Kyuhyun asked Yoona if he could carry her books. Then Yoona nodded shyly and Kyu took all of he books. WTH?! He never did that to me!! He never asked for my books! >.< ayssi.

 

"_____-sshi?" Donghae snapped me out of my gaze.

"uuhh… huh?"

"are you okay?"

"ahh… yeah I’m alright." I gave him a fainted smile. "well… I need to go."

"oohh wait!"

"huh?"

"do you mind if…" he said as he put his hand on his nape.

"if??"

"If I take you home?"

"mm… okay… but I just live nearby… so you don’t really have to.."

"I insist. Please?" I just giggled.

"since you’re cute, okay~" I saw him stared at the ground and hid his face.  "so… let’s go?" I asked him, he nodded. 

"ohh…" he said before getting my books. 

"no, it’s okay." I told him as I get my books from his hands, but then raised it up so that I couldn't reach it. =.= curse this height.

"I’ll just bring this for you, okay? It’s not good for lady to carry her books all by herself." he smiled at me, I just pouted.

"okay~" I smiled. "kaja?!" I asked him, he nodded.

 

 

While we were walking I called him again.

"umm… but Donghae-sshi,"

"you can just call me Donghae." he smiled at me.

"ohh… okay. Donghae~" I giggled.

"yes?"

"umm… I think my friend is here, would you mind if we walk together?"

"oh jinjja?! Of course not." he smiled. "I also want to meet some friends of yours." I just smiled at him. "oh, oh! What’s her name?!"

"her?" I just giggled as I call Jong Hoon.

 

"pillow!!" I yelled, he smiled as he run to where I was. "hi~" I greeted him.

"hello~ umm…" Jong Hoon greeted back, before eyeing on Donghae.

"ohh… this is Donghae-ss… ayy.. Donghae, this is Jong Hoon~" I introduced them.

 

DONGHAE’S POV

“Pillow!” she shouted. Pillow?! I laughed in my mind. cute nickname. But wait… a guy?! Her friend was a guy??? I thought it was a girl!! Ayssi. Is he… kind of a… special friend?? ‘cause they had special nicknames for each other! >.<

 

"ya, Donghae?" _____ called me.

"ohh.. annyeonghaseyo." I bowed at him.

"annyeonhaseyo~" he bowed back.

"pillow, is it okay if Donghae will come with us?" she asked him.

"yeah sure.. I guess." he replied.

"great! Kaja!!"

 

 

MY POV

While we were finally walking our way to my house, I started talking to make the atmosphere lighter.

"umm… Donghae-ah, you’ve been studying here since elementary, right?" I asked Donghae.

"ne, waeyo?"

"Jong Hoon also studied here."

"oh really??" he asked, looking at Jong Hoon. He just nodded.

"but I think we’re not classmates."

"ahh…" Donghae replied shortly, I just smiled

"well… pillow, you know a while ago we had our dance class, that’s why I got to know more about Donghae." I told Jong Hoon while smiling.

"ahh… really? Your teacher partnered you?"

"ahh.. anio. It was me."

"ahh really? But I thought you and Kyuhyun are classmates?"

"ne,"

"but why aren’t you partners?"

"IT’S HIS FAULT! HE CHOSE YOONA INSTEAD OF ME!! I REALLY HATE HIM!! WE’VE BEEN PARTNERS EVERYTIME WE HAVE AN ACTIVITY, BUT NOW HE CHOSE THAT YOONA?!?!! AYSSI." I let out my frustration. I saw them staring at me. oh my this is embarrassing. >.<

"ohh.. sorry~" I let out a dried laugh. "I just… well… never mind." I told them, they let out a uncomfortable laugh. (your whole name) thanks for ruining the atmosphere! .__.

" ……. Sorry~" I apologized to the both of them.

"it’s okay." Donghae replied before laughing. I saw Jong Hoon glancing over his ringing phone.

"oh… I need to answer this.." he said as he excused himself.

"go ahead…" I smiled at him.

 

JONG HOON'S POV

-------start of conversation----

"yoboseyo?" I answered.

"ya, where are you?"

"ji geum… (now) I’m with (your name)"

"ah, you need to go home this instant."

"huh? But why?"

"mom will tell you something important?" noona said.

"can’t that wait??"

"she told me to ask you to go home now!"

"ayssi. Arraseo."

"hung up." she said before hunging up. 

-----end of conversation----

 

"I’m sorry, but I need to go." I told _____.

"who’s that?" she asked me.

"ahh.. my noona."

"ohh…"

"Donghae-sshi, can you take her home?" I asked him, he nodded.

"sure."

"bye~" I said as I kiss _______'s right cheek before running. "bye pillow~" I yelled as I laugh.

 

MY POV

why did he do that!? I was really surpised with his action that I only muttered my goodbye. "Uhh… bye."

 

DONGHAE'S POV

why did he kiss her??! Do they have any relationship?? Ayssi.

 

"ya, where do you live?" _______ asked me. 

"umm… I still need to take a bus to get there."

"ahh… so… you need to go home??"

"no, I promised Jong Hoon that I’ll take you home." she just laughed.

"you don’t need to, my house is right there at the corner~" she pointed.

"no, come on let’s go~" I told her as she just smiled.

 

And with that, we started walking until we reached her house. 

"well… here we go~"

"ohh… nice place." I complimented her as I observe her house. 

"thanks. Oh, you should come in and drink something first before you go…" she smiled at me, 

"no, no need." I waved my hand for reassurance. 

"please~" she pouted cutely. >////< My heart started beating crazily again. >.<

"well.. okay." I finally nodded in agreement.

 

We finally entered her house, with her smiling at me all the time~ :)

"come in~"

"thanks." I thanked her the moment I entered her house.

"ohh, sit there for a moment." she gestured at the sofa, and so I did what I was told. She then got the remote and turned the TV on, "just change the channel." she told me as she handed me the remote. 

"sure." I replied as I stopped at a certain channel. 

"oh! Strong Heart!" we exclaimed in unison. "waahh~ you’re watching this also?!" we still said in unison. "I love Teukigayo!" we still said in the same time as we started laughing already.

"waah… I never thought we have things like this in common!" I told her while she was still laughing. 

"me too~ oh wait. Can I just take a shower? I feel very uncomfortable." she said.

"yeah sure, take your time." I smiled at her. 

"thanks! I’ll be back~"

 

After approximately 15 minutes, she finally arrived. :)

"Donghae, sorry did it take me that long?!" she laughed as she walked to the kitchen. I turned my gaze to her..

"aa~ n…io…" I stuttered as I saw her wearing a oversized shirt and a short. Her hair was wet and she didn’t even bother to comb it, instead she just tied it up. Waahh… she looked… hot.

 

“Donghae?” 

 

Oh and look at her legs!! It’s not that long, but… her complexion is really good!!!

 

“Donghae?!”

 

oh . "Yes?" I finally came back to my senses.

"ya, are you alright?"

"ne."

"do you mind if you just eat dinner here?"

"but… am I not disturbing you?" she just smiled at me.

"no, don’t be shy, we’re friends, right?" I just nodded while she giggled.  "but… I’m not really good at cooking so…" I cut her off.

"WHATEVER YOU COOK I’LL EAT!" Shocks. Did I just say that out loud?!

"oh… you sure?" she asked me, I just nodded while blushing.  "well… just wait for me and watch TV there, okay?" I nodded. 

 

After an hour, she finally called me from the kitchen. 

"Donghae-ah~"

"eh?"

"come on, let’s eat."

"okay~" I nodded as I went to the kitchen. "waahh~ you cooked these?" I was surprised as she cooked a lot even though we're the only ones who'll eat these. 


"but I don’t think it tastes good. So…" she laughed, I just sat down beside her and started stuffing food into my mouth. 

"aahhhhhh!!" I yelped. 

"why?! It’s not good??!"she asked, I stuck my tongue out as I yelped in pain.

"it hurts…. Itschh hooooottt." she just laughed. 

"ayssi. You should blow it first." she said, getting the spoon from my hand and started blowing it. 

 

'ding dong' the doorbell cried. She looked at the door before yelling,

"wait!!!" she blew the ramyun as she tries to feed me. I shyly opened my mouth as I ate the noodle. 

"better?!" she asked me, I nodded shyly; she just giggled. 

 

'ding dong' the doorbell cried once again. 

 

"wait!!" she yelled at the door. "So.. what do you think??" she turned to me, not minding the doorbell. 

"It’s so delicious! And you said you can’t cook?!"

"well… I don’t really cook." she laughed. 

 

'ding dong' 

 

"ayssi. WAIT!" she yelled at the door. "Let me open the door first." she turned to me. 

"sure~" I replied as she walked to the door, 

"who’s there??" she asked, but then no one replied. She opened the door and then started cursing. 

"Ayssi!!" I went to her before asking her. 

"why?"

"no one’s here."

"oh~ maybe kids."

"and why do you think so?"

"because when I was younger, I always press the doorbell of my neighbors and run away." I said, trying to hold onto my laugh. 

"ahh really?!" she giggled. "ayssi. Anyway let’s just eat."

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

During dismissal, I saw Yoona carrying too much books, that’s why I helped her. But when I came back, (your name) wasn’t there already. Ayssi. Then Yoona asked me if I’m busy, and since (your name) left me, I said I’m not. So she asked me questions about what (your name) loves, and everything about her. So I just answered all of those and decided on how to confess. So, I thanked her and then sent her home. As I was walking, I passed by (your name)’s house. I wanted to see her, so I rang the doorbell. She said wait, so I waited. But then I got impatient, ‘cause what’s taking her so long?! So I kept on ringing the doorbell. But then she’s still not opening the door!! So peeked on the window and saw her feeding Donghae?!! My heart stopped. I tried to run as fast as I can, and finally sat on a bench near the park. What the heck is Donghae doing there?? And why is she feeding him??! Ayysi, (your name) why is it you’re always making it difficult for me to love you??

 

DONGHAE'S POV

"well… it’s getting late, I better go home." I told her as we finished eating dinner. 

"okay~" she said as she lead me to the door. 

"well… see you tomorrow!" she smiled at me. 

"see you~"

"bye~"

"oh, you want me to walk you to the bus station?" she asked.

"no, no need! It’s getting dark and… a girl can’t walk home alone." she just giggled. 

"okay, if you say so~ but… are you really going to be okay?" she asked once again, I just nodded. "okay~" she replied, I just stared at her.

"yes?" she asked,

"ahh… nothing. Well… I need to go." I told her.

"okay~" she smiled.  "oh…" she hugged my neck before whispering into my ears. "thanks for spending your time with me. I hope we could hang out again next time." she said before pulling back from the hug. I started blushing with her sudden action

"sorry…" she suddenly apologized. 

'huh? Why??"

"I’m just used to hugging people. Sorry if I surprised you."

"anio it’s okay. Well I guess you’re a sweet person." she just laughed.

"really?" I nodded.

"well I really gotta go."

"okay, bye~" she said and was about to close the door when I started saying something. 

"I just wanted to say that… I also had fun today." I smiled at her, she smiled back before closing the door. 

 

DONGHAE’S POV

After she hugged me… I feel like I was in heaven!! My heart is jumping with joy!!! I don’t really know what’s with her, but… she really makes my heart jump!!!!  is this… love at first sight? Maybe not, because I’ve seen her before… but the moment I stare at her eyes a while ago… I felt different. I’ve never felt this way before. Am I…. in love??