WTH is happening?!

Friendship or Love?

MY POV

"Mwo?! And why not?! Did the both of you broke up?!" Eunhyuk asked. 

"What?! No, of course not!"

"Then why is it that you don’t like to see him?" he continues to ask.

"Well I just want to have a break… Have a KitKat." I laughed at my own joke. 

"Eehhhhhh!!!"

"Okay seriously, I want to have a break from seeing them together." 

"Who?"

"My cousin and him." I answered.

"Ahhh… But why don’t you just tell your cousin about your relationship?!"

"No I can’t!"

"Ayssi. Is it still because of that reason?!" he asked as I nodded in reply.  "If you don’t want, then you’ll suffer."

"Arrasseo let’s just stop talking about it!" I said, ending the conversation about it.

"Okay then… What do you want to talk about?"

"Hmm…. How many girls have you dated?!" I asked him, grinning. 

"MWO?! WHY ARE YOU ASKING SUCH QUESTIONS?!" he replied, tints of red are flushing onto his cheeks. 

"WHY?! WHAT’S WRONG WITH IT?! Come on you already know my story, you should tell yours too!" I reasoned out. 

"Am I obligated to tell you?"

"Umm… Yes because we’re friends!" I laughed but he just stared at me, probably considering about it since I told him we're friends. "Please?" I smiled at him, into which he returned with a sigh. 

"Okay… Well I’ve dated a lot of girls.

"I knew it!" I giggled.

"MWO?! How did you know?!"

"Donghae." I smiled.

"Ayssi that Donghae!"

"Don’t worry, he didn’t tell me anything except for that. Umm… So may I know why are you doing that? Or you’re born to be a playboy?" I laughed.

"Of couse not! I actually stopped dating now." he said out seriously.

"Really?! Why?! Come on tell me the whole story!"

"Well... I’m dating a lot of girls because of…." he paused, sighing. "I don’t know… Maybe because I got hurt?"

"What?" I asked, pressing him even more. 

"Because when I was younger, I really liked a girl--"

"Wow martyred love?!" I giggled, interrupting him. 

"Ayssi shut up and listen." he said, irritated.

"Okay, continue." I bit my lower lip to surpress my smile. Listening to someone's love story is just too funny you know! 

"I liked this girl, but I’m afraid that she’ll reject me so I suppressed my feelings… But one day Donghae told me something about how I would just regret everything when I don't tell her my feelings and so I confessed."

"Really? She rejected you, am I right?"

"Ya! Are you that so-called 'best friend' and just concluding what happened?!"

"Sorry, so what happened?" I laughed. 

"She said she likes me back and she’s just waiting for me."

"Really?! And so?!" I asked him, getting really excited.

"So we started dating…" he said in a low tone while blushing. 

"Aigoo you’re so cute! Is she your first kiss?" I giggled.

"So you really need to ask that?" he asked, blushing harder. 

"So she is." I laughed. "And then what happened? Why did the both of you break up?"

"Well… After I think 2 weeks? 2 weeks of dating, I found out that she’s dating another guy besides me."

"Omona… why?"

"I don’t know…" he said, playing with his fingers. 

"So you broke up with her?" I asked him, he just nodded. "Ayssi. I wonder why. I think you’re really a great man! Why would she cheat on you?! Aigoo. You know, if we just know each other while you were dating her, she’s going kiss her goodbye!" 

"Ya!"

"I’m telling the truth!" I smiled at him. "Did you know about Kyuhyun and SeoHyun’s relationship?"

"THEY’RE CHEATING ON YOU?!" he asked, eyes widened. 

"What the !? NO!!"

"Then what?"

"Well… Kyuhyun liked her so much, but then I found out that she’s cheating on Kyuhyun. So I told Kyuhyun about it, but then he chose that girl over me!" I pointed to myself, still feeling a little hurt about what happened. But then of course, past is past. :) 

"Really?" he asked, I just nodded. 

"Yeah. But it’s okay now." I laughed. "We’re together now, right?"

"Nope, she’s with your cousin."

"Ayssi!" I cursed, glaring at me.

"Sorry." he immediately apologized.

"Oh, anyways continue with the story."

"Huh?" he asked, confused. 

"You broke up, and then?" I asked, reminding him about where he left off the story. 

"Ahh! We broke up… The end~" he smiled.

"Mwo?!What a story!" I told him in a sarcastically, he just laughed.

"Okay and after that, I started dating girls. And like what she did to me, I am dating them all together."

"Mwo?! That’s so harsh! Did they found out about it?" I asked him.

"Well not really… I told them about it, and break up with all of them."

"Good boy!" I smiled. "But… Why did you do that?"

"I felt very guilty… And I don’t want them to experience what I had experienced. I think getting revenge on those innocent girls is wrong… Very wrong, that’s why I stopped it."

"Aww…. You’re really kind-hearted!" I smiled at him. "But still, you broke their hearts!"

"Maybe a little, but then at least I didn't prolong it. ‘Cause if I did, they will just get hurt even more, right?"

"Right~" I nodded. "So are you dating anyone right now?"

"No." he shook his head.

"You want to date my cousin?" I asked him.

“Mwo?!” he asked, but when I was about to answer, my phone started ringing. I took it out just to see Donghae calling.

-----start of conversation-----

"Yoboseyo?" I answered.

"Yoboseyo? Hey _____, where are you?"

"Hmm? Why??"

"Come on please tell me! I’m really getting bored here you know!"

"Why?"

"Because those love birds we-"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?! LOVE BIRDS?!!!" I cut him off.

"Ohh… I mean those fake love birds--" 

"THEY ARE NOT EVEN FAKE LOVE BIRDS!"

"Ayssi. Okay! Those two are leaving me! They’re just walking on their own, leaving me behind!" he said, and I can feel him pouting. 

"That’s what you get if you let your heart win--watching Kung Fu Panda and leaving me!"

"But you already bought the tickets, if I won’t watch it, then it’ll be a waste!" he reasoned out. 

"Ayssi. Whatever~ Anyway, I’ll hang up."

"But _____, tell me where you are!" he said in a pleading voice.

"Why?!"

"Please? I’m bored here."

"No!"

"Please?" he asked again and I can feel myself sighing in defeat. 

"Ayssi. Okay, we’re at Figaro."

"Okay thanks, love you!" he laughed, "Wait for me, okay?"

"Arrasseo. Bye~" I said before hanging up. 

-----------end of conversation--------

 

 

 

DONGHAE'S POV

After dropping the call, I immediately caught up with Kyuhyun and Jae Kyung. 

"Hey, I need to buy something upstairs." I told them. 

"Ah really?  Since we’re not doing anything, let’s just buy it together." Kyuhyun replied. 

"No!" I answered almost immediately. "Ughh.. I mean… You can go on your own way, I can buy it myself."

"No, we don’t have any plan on going anywhere, so let's just buy it together.”

"No! You can’t go in there."

"And why not oppa?" it’s now Jae Kyung’s turn to ask.

"Umm… I’ll be going to the restroom first, girls are not allowed in there." I excused. What a lame excuse Lee Donghae. -_-

"Ahh…" she laughed. "He’s right oppa" she said, talking to Kyuhyun. "I can’t go in there."

"Kyuhyun don’t tell me you’re going to the restroom with me?" I asked.

“Of course not." He answered immediately, making me chuckle.

"Okay, I need to go then, bye!" I waved.

"We’re going to wait for you here, okay?" Kyuhyun said.

"No, no need to wait for me. You go on your way." I told them.

"But--"

"Bye!" I cut him off, running away from them.

 

 

 

MY POV

"Hey!" Donghae greeted, sitting beside me.

"Donghae~" I smiled and hugged his stomach. "You’re here!" I smiled as he raised a brow.

"What the heck is happening in here?" Donghae asked, obviously suspecting with my actions.

"Nothing~ I’m just happy that you’re here, that’s all!" I told him as Eunhyuk gave him a gummy smile.

"But I don’t think that it was the reason." He said, still suspecting.

"Really?" I asked, looking at Eunhyuk. And getting the signal, we both nodded at each other, standing up and running outside.

"Where are you going?!" Donghae asked, standing up.

"Excuse me sir, you need to pay the bill first." the waiter said, immediately blocking his way.

"But--!" he turned over to where we are, obviously irritated. "Ayssi! Where’s the bill?!"

 

Eunhyuk and I went outside the coffee shop, laughing our asses out.

"I bet he’ll get mad!" I said while laughing. 

"But don’t you think that’s a little too much?!" Eunhyuk asked, obviously guilty with what we’ve done.

"What’s too much? He’s the one who wants to come here, so he should pay for it!" I laughed as he laughed with me. He suddenly stopped laughing, freezing on his spot and gulping really hard while looking behind my back. Oh no.

"Donghae best friend!" I grinned, hugging his waist. "Thanks! I love you~" I said, kissing his cheek. "And now that you paid for what Eunhyuk ate, he’s going to treat you with anything you want!” I clapped.

"MWO?! YA  _____!” Eunhyuk yelled, I just laughed.

"Let’s go!" I said, dragging the both of them.

 

 

DONGHAE’S POV

_____ dragged us in an optical shop, putting on random shades on me and then removing it once again.

 “Ayssi, just tell me if nothing looks good.” I told her.

“No, it seems like everything looks good on you, so it’s really hard to choose.” She said, making me blush.

 “Donghae oppa? Eonnie?” a familiar voice went. I turned my head, looking for the voice, and I’m right. It’s Jae Kyung.

"I’m right! It’s you!" she said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked them. 

"Jae Kyung what do you mean what are we doing here? Ayssi. Donghae oppa, don’t tell me you ditched us just to have a secret date with my cousin!?!" Jae Kyung asked. 

"Mwo?!" I blushed a little. "Of course not!"

"Aigoo… you’re blushing." she smiled. "You could’ve just told us that you have a date. I bet Kyuhyun oppa will be fine with it, right?" she said, looking at Kyuhyun. He just cleared his throat, making Jae Kyung giggle.

"Aigoo eonnie, you looked so cute when you were putting shades to Donghae oppa!" Jae Kyung clapped.

"Really? Thanks." _____ gave her a  small smile.

" Next time you should just tell us if you want to date, we won’t be disturbing you anyways.

"We’re not dating." _____ cleared out.

"You don’t need to hide it." Jae Kyung laughed as Eunhyuk cleared his throat loud enough to catch all of our attention.

"Oh!" _____immediately sling her arms to Eunhyuk, and rests her head on his chest. "I want you to meet Eunhyuk, my boyfriend."

"WHAT?!!!" Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Jae Kyung and I yelled at the same time/

"JOKE~" she laughed.

"Eonnie, seriously?" Jae Kyung asked. 

"I said it was a joke!" _____ said. 

"Then who is he?"

"He’s my friend, ugh… I mean best friend. Since he is Donghae’s best friend, he’s also my best friend." she smiled.

"But I thought Kyuhyun oppa is your best friend?" Jae Kyung asked, turning her gaze to Kyuhyun.

"Oh yeah of course!" she faked a laugh. "I have a lot of best friends because I am friendly. Now can we change the topic?" _____ said out almost nervously.

"Oh… I think we’re disturbing you…  Kyuhyun oppa and I should go."

"Mwo?! We are not disturbing them!" Kyuhyun  blurted out.

"Yes we are! Now kaja!" Jae Kyung said, dragging Kyuhyun away. "Bye eonnie!"

 

 

 

MY POV

I just stared at their backs as they walked through the crowd, until it finally vanishes with the people around them. I sighed, turning my head back to Eunhyuk and Donghae.

"What?!" I asked them, kinda irritated. 

"You’re just letting them off like that?" Eunhyuk asked. 

"What do you mean?" I asked him back.

"Ayssi. You want Jae Kyung to take Kyuhyun all by herself?!" he asked. "How many months have Jae Kyung stayed here?"

"Almost 2 months." I replied shortly.

"See?!"

"What?!"

"So it means, it’s been 2 months since you’ve spent time with Kyuhyun as a couple!

"And so?" I asked, still not getting his point.

"Ayssi. Are you really slow or what?!" he sighed. "What I mean is, what if he falls out of love for you?"

"MWO?! That will never happen!"

"Are you sure?" he asked, I quickly nodded. "Oh come on… You see, in a relationship, you need to have some passion, or heat on it." he said. 

"MWO?!" I asked as I felt myself blushing.

"Ya! What are you thinking?! I am not asking you to do that with him!!!"

"Ya Lee Hyuk Jae!!!" I yelled.

"What I meant was, of course you always need to spend time with him, because if you don’t…. Then it won’t work. Just look at the long-distance relationships, 90% of them don’t work. So look at you and Kyuhyun now, think of yourself in that situation, if you’re not doing that heat, then Kyuhyun might lose interest in you. And what if after Jae Kyung left, he will realize that he doesn’t love you anymore, and that he likes Jae Kyung now?"

"Ayssi shut up! I know that will never happen!" he just sighed.

"I’m just giving you the possibilities that can happen, but if you don’t want to take my advice… Then don’t!" h said, sticking his tongue out.

"Ayssi. Can you stop that stupid advice of yours? I don’t want to hear it anymore." I rolled my eyes. 

"Wae?! So now you’re not a hundred percent sure of what I’ve said earlier, huh?"

"Donghae!!" I called, asking for help.

"What?"

"Eunhyuk is bullying me!" I pouted. 

"Ayssi. You need to somehow take his advice, so that you won’t regret anything.” he said, taking Eunhyuk’s side. 

 

"Now what do you want me to do?" I sighed, defeated by the duo. 

"Well… spend time with him!"

"But Jae Kyung’s there!"

"And so? What makes her think that Donghae and you are dating?"

"I don’t know, maybe her wild imaginations?"

"No! Of course it’s because you’re always clinging on to Donghae!" he said. 

"No I’m not!"

"But that's what she sees. So what are you waiting for? Go!" he said, giving me a slight push.

"How about you?" I asked.

"We’re just behind your back! Aja!" he smiled and so I did.

 

 

~

I finally found Kyuhyun and Jae Kyung, with my arm instantly clinging onto Kyuhyun’s.

"Anne, what are you doing?" Jae Kyung glances at my arm.

"Oh… We decided to go to neorebang again, and they wanted to ask if you want to come?" I asked the both of them.

"Really?!!" Kyuhyun asked, getting a little jumpy. I just smiled at him before nodding.

"So… do you want to come with us?" I asked them.

"Of course!" Kyuhyun answered instantly.

"Eonnie, what are you doing?" Jae Kyung asked once again, her eyes never left my arm that’s still clinging onto Kyuhyun’s.

"Why? Is there something wrong? He’s my friend, so I can do this anytime I want." I reasoned out. 

"But eonnie he has a girlfriend! What if she saw you doing that with oppa, won’t she think the other way?"

"Aren’t you supposed to tell that to yourself?"

 "Huh?" she asked, obviously clueless.

"Um… nothing, kaja?" 

 

 

 

NO ONE’S POV

Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, _____ and Jae Kyung all went to neorebang, picking their own songs and singing it alternately.

Donghae sang ‘My Everything’, ‘Beautiful, ‘Just The Way You Are’, ‘Grenade’and ‘The Lazy Song’. He chose a lot of Bruno Mars’ songs because Donghae really likes him. His pronunciation might not be that good, but everyone just shrugged it off since neither of them were good with English.

_____ on the other hand, just sang whatever she liked such as ‘It Has To Be You’, and she thought was fun to sing, just like ‘Mirror Mirror’, ‘The Story Of Us’, and ‘Hoot’.

As for Kyuhyun, as usual, he  sang ballads just like ‘Listen To You’, ‘Love Again’, ‘If You Also Have Heard (如果你也听说) ’ but because _____  and Donghae commented on him being boring for just singing ballads, Kyuhyun finally sang and even danced to Brown Eyed Girls’ ‘Abracadabra’.

While for Eunhyuk, he immediately sang Jason Mraz’s ‘I’m Yours’ and ‘Hot Times’ by S.M The  Ballad, earning laughs from everyone because he can’t really reach the high notes. He also sang ‘Candy’ by H.O.T, and Super Junior M’s ‘Perfection’.

And lastly for Jae Kyung, she sang so idol groups’ songs like A, To Me, Lonely and Pinocchio.

 

 

-----The next day-----

MY POV

Jae Kyung insisted on skating and so here we are at a not-so-famous (well as for me) skating place, wearing our skating shoes.

"Jae Kyung I told you I can’t skate!" I told her, still contemplating whether to wear my skating shoes or not.

"Ayssi Eonnie, you’ll learn it later when we’re there already!"

"How about you, can you skate?" I asked her.

"Yes!" she nodded.

"Then you should teach me!"

"You should ask Donghae oppa to teach you!"

"Ayssi. Why do you keep on pushing me to Donghae?!"

"Because you looked so cute together!" she grinned.

"No we’re not! We’re just friends you know!" I told her.

"Everything starts from friendship." She giggled, almost sounding like an expert. Well  she’s right, that’s what happened with Kyuhyun and I… But not with Donghae!

 

 

 

~

"Oppa!" Jae Kyung called Kyuhyun as he gave her a small smile. "Can you skate?" she asked.

"A little." he answered shortly.

"Really? Can you teach me?"

"I thought you—" I was cut off when she gave me a quick glare  before dragging Kyuhyun away. I just rolled my eyes, crossing my arms.

 

"Ayssi. Donghae, can you skate?" I asked Donghae the moment they left.

"No."

"Ayssi. Now what will happen to us? The ones who can skate are together, and the ones who can’t skate are also together!" I said, annoyed.

"Don’t worry; let’s just stay on the sides." He chuckled.

"Do you want me to stay at the railings forever!? I want to skate around the rink too!"

"Then let’s learn how to skate!" he said, dragging me to the rink.

 

"Ya!" I yelled while holding onto the railings.

"What?!"

"I thought you didn’t know how to skate?" I asked him.

"I really don’t know how!" he laughed. 

"Then how can you just skate like that?!” I asked, eyeing on him who’s standing at the skating rink without even holding onto anything.

"I don’t know, maybe it’s my hidden talent!" he laughed, skating around me.

"AYSSI! LEE DONGHAE!" I yelled at him, getting annoyed.

"What?!"

"Bbali teach me!"

"Okay~ you need to let go of the railings first." He said as if it’s easy to let go the railings. -_-

"What?! No!"

"Then how can you learn if you don’t want to let that go?!"

"But..!” I tried to reason out something but then nothing came out. “You should promise that you’ll not let go of my hand." I sighed in defeat, into which he nodded.  "Donghae I’m so going to kill you if you let it go!" I said as I slowly let go off the railings.

"Faster!" he chuckled as I tried to reach out for his hand, in which he gladly took. 

 

 

 

DONGHAE’S POV

When she finally grabbed a hold of my hand, she suddenly pulled herself towards me, immediately wrapping her arms around my back.

 “Ya what are you doing?”

“In case I’ll fall,  at least you’ll fall with me.” She said with a smirk.

“Why?! Don’t you trust me?!” I asked, but she just stuck her tongue out.  “Now tell me how will I teach you if you won’t let me go?” I asked her again. She then slowly let go, though her right arm was still wrapped around my waist, still hugging my sides as a support. “That’s better. You need to balance your weight on the skates so that it will not be hard for you to move, arrasseo?” I told her, she nodded. “Then let’s start skating!” I grinned, but then  she pulled my arm and placed it around her shoulder. I just gave her a weird look.

“Please? So that I won’t fall.” she pleaded, and so I just nodded while sighing.

 

 

We started skating, with me teaching her how to balance  and all. And guess what, she already got the hang of it in no time! But to my dismay, she really wouldn’t let go of my waist.  

“_____-ah, you should let go!”

“What if I fall?”

“I will catch you, don’t worry.”

“What if you don’t?” she asked once again.

“Promise I will. Trust me!” I told her into which she  finally obliged, slowly letting me go but just standing to where she is and not even moving an inch. “Ya! What are you doing?! Skate!” I told her. But she just looked at me with a hint of fear in her eyes. “Don’t worry!” I told her, giving her a reassuring smile.

She finally started skating, looking back at me and smiling. But then some stupid guy bumped on her, making her land on the  cold ice.

 “OOUUUUCHHHHHH!!!” she whined and so I immediately skate to where she is.

“Gwenchana?” I asked.

“It hurts!” she said, rubbing her . “Ayssi that stupid guy! He didn’t even say sorry!” she continued.

I helped her up, but then instead of grabbing my hand for support, she pulled me, causing me to fall hard beside her.

“Ya _____ why did you do that for?!” I yelled, but she just laughed.

"You told me that if I’m going to fall, you’ll catch me, but you didn’t!” she reasoned out, standing up by herself.

“But it was an accident!” I said, rubbing my .

“Ya I thought it hurts?” I asked her, instead of replying, she just continues to laugh, offering her hand and helping me to get up.

“Because you looked so funny after you fell.” She said in between laughs.

“Ayssi. Let’s just get out of here!” I told her.

“okay~ she giggled as we started skating to the exit.

As we were nearing the exit, we saw people crowding a spot and being a curious person, I dragged _____ to where the people are crowding.

We pushed some people to see what’s going on and when we finally saw the view, I immediately turn my head on to where _____ is. But then she wasn’t there anymore, and is now skating her way to the exit.

 

Kyuhyun’s on top of Jae Kyung, kissing her.