I'm sick...

Friendship or Love?

KYUHYUN’S POV

I placed my hand in her forehead, and damn she’s burning! So I quickly carried her into my room, bridal style. I laid her on top of my head, before checking here temperature again. Ayssi. What the hell is she thinking?? Going here to apologize, when she’s in a bad situation?!! Aigoo.

“_______-ah,” I called her, but then she didn’t respond. So I walked to the bathroom and get some towel to wipe her face, neck and arms. After that, I went to the kitchen before getting some ice and putting it in an icebag and on her forehead. I held her hand as I sat down on the chair beside her.

“_____-ah, why do you need to get sick?! Ayssi. I hope she’ll feel better later.” I asked her and finally talked to myself. After few minutes of staring at her, I can see that she’s feeling very hot, so I tried to remove her blanket and open the buttons of her shirt….. she won’t get mad, right??!! I just want her to feel cooler!!! And she don’t have to worry ‘cause even though I love her, I still respect her!!!!!!

As I was removing her buttons, (only 2 buttons) I can feel that I’m blushing, so I tunred my gaze away from her.

Oh! Maybe she didn’t drink any medicine yet! But… she needs to eat! So I run to the kitchen and cooked some porridge for her. 

 

(after almost an hour)

I came back to my room to check up on her.

“______-ah, I made some porridge for you, I don’t know how it taste, but you need to eat.” I stared at her… she looks like she's sleeping, so I placed the porridge on the table before getting the chair and sitting on it. Without me knowing, my face started to lean closer that it was now so close to her!! She moved a little bit, so I was startled that I almost fell from where I am sitting. Ayssi. Anyways, I tried to check the temperature of her forehead again. Her temperature got lower from before, so I sighed in relief. As I looked at her, I think she was kinda awake, so I called her.

“______-ah, are you awake??” she slowly opened her eyes before sitting up straight.

“ya, don't force yourself.” I told her, but she just fixed her pillow and laid her back there.

"Kyuhyun annyeong!!!" she greeted me, suprisingly up beat.

"Did you drink medicine already?" I asked her.

"huh? What do you mean?"

"ayssi." What wrong with you?! I mean, you’re sick and you’re acting as if you’re not??!  "Ahh,  you need to eat first." I told her before getting the porridge that I made and started feeing her. "aahh~" I asked her to open , she just look at me.

"why would I eat that?!" she asked

"because you’re sick! Now, ahhhh~"

"huh?? I’m not sick!"

"top lying, you just fainted!"

"ahh… about that…."

"what?"

"I’m just… not feeling well."

"that’s because you’re sick! You have a high fever! Now eat this!"

"shiro! I don’t like to eat." she crossed her arms like a kid.

"ayssi! Don’t be stubborn! You need to eat this and drink your medicine!"

"but I’m fine!"

"no you’re not! Just look at you! You look so… red! You’re burning!"

"that’s because I’m hot." she joked as she giggled.

"ayssi. Just eat this!"

"no!"

"eat this or else!" I threatened her

"or else what!??"

"or else….. I won’t talk to you ever again!" I continued as I saw her sighed and nodded.

"arraseo. Mianhe BabyKyu~"

"it’s yeobu." I corrected her before sticking my tongue out; she just giggled

"mianhe yeobu~" she apologized as I stuffed the porridge in . :ayssi. I don’t like that taste." she commented, sticking her tongue out.

"why, it doesn’t taste good?" I asked her as I got another spoonful before stuffing it into my mouth but then she stopped me.

"hajima! (don’t do it) I’m sick, you might get sick too."

"gwenchana, then we’ll be sick together." I said as I stuff the porridge in my mouth.

"ayssi!" she exclaimed, hitting my head. 

"ahhh! Why did you do that?!?!!" I pouted.

"you want to get sick?!!"

"I would rather get sick and be with you, rather than enjoy not being sick without you." I saw her have those tints shade of red in her cheeks as she turned to playing with the blanket. 

"hhhaaaiii~ I think I’m going to envy your future wife!" she let out an awkward laugh

"why??" I asked her.

"because you’re so sweet!!!" she said, pinching my cheeks; I just smiled back

"I’m going to envy your future husband also." I told her.

"ehh? But why??"

"‘cause you’re amazing, just the way you are." I stated the lyrics of the song, she just giggled before hitting my arm lightly

"shut up!"

"I’m serious!" I told her

"then, would you choose me to be your wife rather than other girls there?" she asked, I nodded; she just stuck her tongue out.

"ayssi. If you don’t want to believe me then don’t. just eat that, okay?"

"ne~" 

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, I need to go." she told me right after eating.

"where?"

"I’ll go home."

"why??" I pouted.

"I still need to call Sungmin!" oh.

"Why??! Can’t you call him here?" I asked her using my normal voice to hide my disappointment. 

"but…."

"please~" I tried to use my aegyo to prevent her from leaving me.

"you see… I haven’t talked to him for a long time… so…."

"please~" I continued using my aegyo while playing with her hair; she then smiled.

"arraseo. Ayssi."

"yes!" I grinned.

"but… can I have a request?"

"sure, what is it?"

"can I hug you??" I just chuckled.

"what? Why??"

"I just missed you! We haven’t talked for a long time!! So I miss you!!" I just chuckled once again before replying

"no." I saw her pouting, "joke~" I grinned before hugging her tightly; I felt her hugging her back.

"now I feel better." she sighed.

"why?" I asked her.

"cause you’re there"

"really??" I asked her to make sure; I felt her nodding before hugging me tighter.

"I’m going to miss you~" she said.

"huh? Why??"

"nothing~ if ever you’re going to leave, then I’ll miss you." I just chuckled

"I won’t ever… leave you again."

"promise?" she asked, pulling back from the hug.

"promise~" I smiled at her.

 

NO ONE'S POV

_______ has been calling Sungmin for the 9th time. 

"ya," Kyuhyun called her.

"what?" she asked in an irritated voice.

"stop." he told her

"why??"

"he might get annoyed! You’re like… calling him for the 100th time!"

"no! I’m not! This is just the 10th!" she replied, redialling his number

"ayssi. If I were you…." I was cut off when she suddenly jolted up from her seat. 

"yoboseyo?! Oppa!!!" she stood up from her seat.

 

ohh… he answered…. But… why do I feel like this?? I feel… kinda… down….

 

“Ohh… I’m sorry. Bye~” I heard her say. Huh? What happened?? It’s been like… a minute? And then she’s saying bye already???

She then got back on my bed.

 

"What happened? Are you okay?" I asked her, she just let out a fainted smiled

"nothing…. I just feel…" she said, fake yawning. >.< "sleepy. Good night Kyu!" she said, covering herself with a blanket.

 

what happened? Did they fight or something? Why won’t she tell me??

 

"______-ah," I tried to shake her figure, but then she's not moving and so I removed the blanket that's covering her face.

"______-ah, why are you crying??" I asked her, wiping her tears off. "Are you really okay??" I asked her again as she closed her eyes even harder before covering her face with the blanket.

"ya!" I called her as I heard her sobbing a little louder. 

I just wrapped my arms around her, enveloping her in my hug.

"you can tell me if you’re ready. I’m just here. It’ll be fine, so don’t worry." I told her, I heard her sob even louder.

"mianhe~ it’s just nothing." she sniffed.

"now, can you tell me what happened?" I asked her as soft as possible. She just nodded before started speaking.

"when Sungmin oppa answered my call, he’s like… a little bit cold to me… and then he said I’m sorry I need to go...bye, then ended the call without even letting me say that I love him, nor the word ‘bye’!"

"aigoo… you’re crying because of that??" I asked her as I hugged her again.

"anio~ I just felt sad… because I really miss him so much but why is he treating me like this??"

"maybe he’s just tired, or busy. He's working, remember? You need to understand that."

"I know…. But he also needs to understand that I need him!"

"aigoo…. Yeobu, kwenchana, I’ll be your temporary namja chingu."

"can you be nae pyeongsaeng namja chingu?  (my forever boy friend)"

"huh??" I asked her, placing my hand on her forehead to feel her temperature. "you better sleep, you’re still hot," I told her, changing the topic

"answer my question first!" she pouted.

"what do you want to hear?" I asked her

"ayssi. Just tell me what’s in your heart!"

"I don’t know…."

"ayssi." she covered herself with the blanket again; I just giggled.

"jaljayo~ nae pyeongsaeng yeoja chingu~"