Donghae likes....

Friendship or Love?

MY POV

It’s been two years already… It’s been a year already that Kyuhyun left me. But still, I haven’t given up in looking for him. Whenever I would have a vacation, I would look for him. Sometimes I would even try calling him, but then still, I can’t contact him.

I’m really glad that Donghae has been there for me. I mean, he would always come with me when I say that I’ll look for Kyuhyun; that’s why I’m so blessed to have a best friend like him.

 

“_____-ah! You’re spacing out again!” Donghae said as he waves his hand in front of me. 

“Umm… sorry.” I smiled at him.

“What were you thinking?” he asked, I just looked at him. “Aigoo… Kyuhyun again? Why can’t you just forget about him? Can’t you see that I’m here?!”  he said, I just glared at him.

“You know that I love him, right?”

“So, does that mean you don’t love me anymore?” he pouted.

“Ayssi. Lee Donghae stop all these childishness and let’s order! I’m hungry~” I told him as he just chuckled before calling for the waiter.

 

“Hey,” I called him after we ordered.

“What?”

“When is she coming?”

“Who?”

“Ayssi. Stop pretending that you don’t know whom I am talking about!” he smiled shyly.

“I’m not sure… But I think she’s with his boyfriend again.” he pouted.

“Aigoo~ Donghae how many times do I need to tell you that Jin Ah is single! And the guy that’s always with her… He’s just a friend!”

“How sure are you?”

“Ayssi. Lee Donghae don’t you trust me?”

“I do… but…”

“But what?!” I glared at him. “Their relationship is just like us'. I mean people normally mistaken us as a couple, right?” I asked, he just nodded. “And you know why?! That’s because you’re so clingy! And… why do you always call me ‘babe’?!” I scolded him.

He was about to answer when the food arrived. We started eating our jajangmyeon as he answers my question. 

“Why, is there something wrong with that?! I told you, I’ve moved on already, I swear. No more feelings for you… just pure friendship.” He said as he continues to eat his jajangmyeon.

“Then stop calling me ‘babe’!” I used my chopsticks to point it at him.

“But… Ayssi. Arrasseo I’ll tell you the real reason why I wanna call you ‘babe’.” He said as he wiped his mouth that’s full of jajangmyeon sauce. =”= he should stop eating like a kid. >.< 

“What?! Wait, there’s a reason behind that?!”I asked him, he nodded.

“Well… first, I want to get rid of the annoying girl on my class.”

“M-mwo? Why didn't you tell me about it?! Lee Donghae you’re hiding something from me?!!!!” I yelled.

“Ya! Tone down a little, will you?! Ayssi. It’s not that I’m hiding something from you… It’s just that… Urghh… I don’t know how to tell you.” he said out like a girl, making me roll my eyes.

“Bbali!”

“Okay! Short-tempered girl.” He chuckled, “Well… She said she’s your friend way back in elementary school… And she kinda… Well…”

“What?!” I asked, getting impatient.

“Confessed to me. And… You know… Since she’s a friend of yours, I’m afraid to turn her down. So I’m pretending that I’m going out with you.”

“MWO?!! HOW COULD YOU!!”

“Ya! It’s not that bad!! Maybe I’ll stop ‘dating’ you until she finds another guy.”

“And what if she didn’t?!”

“Oh come on!” he pouted. “Or maybe… You just wanted to date me, don’t you?!” he smiled evilly.

“Dream on Lee Donghae! Never in my dreams!!” I said, annoyed as he just chuckled and continue eating.

 

“Oh, what's the name of the girl who confessed to you?” I asked after while. 

“Umm… Lizzy.”

“Mwo?!”

“What?! Why?!!”

“Well.. I don’t know any ‘Lizzy’.” I said.

“Mworago?! So… She was blackmailing me all this time?!!”

“What?! She was blackmailing you?!!”

“No, I mean… She said that you’ll be mad at me if ever I ‘broke’ her heart, etc.” I just laughed. 

“What?!!” I asked as he just glared at me. 

“And so? I mean, what if I got mad at you?!”

“Hey!!” he pouted. “How could you say that?! I’m treasuring our friendship, but what do you do?!” I just laughed again.

“Donghae look, it’s not like I’m going to be ‘mad’ at you if ever you hurt her. I mean first, I don’t even really know her” I shrugged.

“Well I didn’t know!” he defended.

“Wait! I’m not yet done.” I glared at him. “Second, if ever I do know her, then you’re going reject her because you don't like her, of course I’m going to take your side!”

“Jinjja?!” he smiled, I nodded in response.

“Of course! Well… you know that I couldn’t find another best friend who’s as childish as you~” I smiled making him poute. I just grinned, leaning over to pinch his cheeks.

“Ow!” he whined, I just giggled.

“Oh, what’s the second reason?” I asked him, remembering the other reason. 

“Well….”

“Well what?!”

“I wanted to make Jin Ah jealous.”

“Mworago?!” I laughed. “Lee Donghae are you joking?!”

“No!! do I even look like I’m joking?!!” he gave me a straight face.

“Ayssi. Then what can I do?! I mean, what if she really thinks we are dating, and then she would date another guy!”

“No way!!” he stood up.

“Ya! Sit down!” I whispered as people started looking at us.

“Aigoo… Lee Donghae you should think of another plan how to get Jin Ah. Don’t use me!” I told him.

“But… Ayssi. I’m just afraid to do the same mistake again.” he said.

“What? What mistake?”

“You know.. You… I confessed so suddenly, but then you just—“ I cut him off.

“Arrasseo, Arrasseo I get it.” I said, trying to avoid the topic.

“Ya, don’t tell me you’re still guilty about it?!” he chuckled.

“Well who would not!?! Come on, you’re a great guy and… While me… I’m a stupid one to love the most stupid person.” I said, trying my best not to tear up.

“Ayssi. You really still love him?” he asked.

“Of course!" I answered out confidently. 

“Tch. One-sided love.”

“Ya!” I hit his arm. “What do you mean?! You know that he loves me too!”

“_____-ah, face the reality, it’s been what, 2 years since we last saw him! What do you expect?! He still loves you?!!” he scolded me.

“Ayssi. Donghae let’s stop this conversation. And in the first place, we are not talking about my love life! Let’s continue with yours. JUST CONFESS TO JIN AH!!” I yelled at him.

“Stop yelling! I’m not deaf you know!!” I rolled my eyes. “Come on _____-ah, just help me!!” he continued. 

“How?!!”

“I don’t know… Set her up with me?!”

“Ya! You’re going overboard!”

“Come on~” he pouted cutely. “And besides, she’s your classmate! I don’t get to see her everyday like you do!”

“Oh come on! As if you’re not stalking her!”

“Ya!”

“What?!”

“I am not stalking her!” his said, his eyes are getting big as if he’s going to eat me.

“What do you want me to do?” I sighed, giving up.

“Well… I’m not sure… Maybe if ever you need to do some partners stuff, get her as your partner! And then you could do your plates at your house, and then I’ll go there, pretending I didn’t know that you’re doing something, then we’ll get to hang out and then fortunately to date! Well… something like that, I don’t know…” he smiled. I just gave him a ‘-_-‘ expression. “What?!” he yelled.

“It looks like you’ve planned this already,” I laughed.

“No I didn’t! ayssi. _____ please help me!”

“Arrass—“ I paused when I noticed someone came in. “She’s here~” I said, teasing Donghae.

“Mw-mwo?!” he stuttered, I giggled at his cuteness. “Do I look okay?” he asked, I stared at him with disgusted face. “Wha-what? Is it my hair? Is there something on my face??” he panicky asked, I just laughed.

“Anio~ nothing. I just wanna mess up with you” I said as I stood up and mess his hair.

“Ya!” I heard him complain.

 

I walked over to where Jin Ah and her friend is sitting. When she saw me approaching, she quickly smiled and stood up.

 

“_____-ah!”

“Jin Ah!” I smiled and walked over to her.

“Annyeong~” I greeted her,

“Annyeong~” she greeted me back with a smile. Aigoo. How can be a lady like her be pretty and kind? >.<

“Oh! _____-ah, I want you to meet my friend, Hong Ki oppa~” she said as I bowed to him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, _____ imnida.” I smiled as he stood up and bowed back.

“Annyeonghasyo, Lee Hong Ki imnida.” He smiled and hand out his hand, and so I took it before shaking them.

“Oh, wait. I also want you to meet my friend,” I said as I walk to where Donghae is.

 

“Kaja,” I told him.

“Wha-what?” he stuttered.

“I'm going to introduce you to them.”

“Mwo-mwo?! Why?! I’m not yet ready!!”

“Ya! Stop stuttering will ‘ya? And you asked me to help you, now come on.” I said as I helped him stood up.

 

When we got there, Jin Ah quickly smiled.

“Jin Ah-ah, Hong Ki-sshi,” I started,

“You can call me ‘oppa’” Hong Ki-sshi quickly cut me. I was surprised with his sudden voice, but then I just agreed by smiling and nodding. 

“Hong Ki oppa,” I giggled. “This is my cutest friend, Lee Donghae.” Jin Ah quickly smiled,

“Annyeonghaseyo, Donghae-sshi.” She bowed.

“A-a-an” he said stuttering, I nudged him.

“Stop it.” I whispered at him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Donghae imnida.” He bowed and smiled shyly.

“I’m so sorry, but he’s not usually like this.” I told them with a chuckle, I can feel him glaring at me. “He’s just stuttering because of the pretty lady in front of him.” I smiled, and this time, he was the one to nudge me.

“Ehhhh~” Jin Ah whined, giggling. 

"Wae? You’re really pretty. Honestly I’m getting really jealous because you’re pretty, kind, and talented.” I pouted.

“Mwoya?!” she slightly hit me. “You’re prettier!” she said.

“No I’m not…” I blushed a little. Well of course coming from a pretty girl like her, it’s a huge compliment!  “Oh… Anyways Jin Ah-ah, Hong Ki… oppa?” I looked at him, he smiled before nodding nodded. cutie!! “We need to go, I still need to do my plates.”

“Ohhhhh~” she replied teasingly.

“Mwoya?!” I asked her, she just giggled.

“It’s okay if you’re going on a date, you can tell me.” she smiled.

“Mw-mwo?! Date?! With who?!!” I asked her, she then looked over to Donghae.

“No! He’s a just my friend.”

“Aigoo _____-ah… It’s okay~ All of our classmates know that you’re dating!”

“Mwo?! No we’re not! We’re just friends. And he likes someone else.”

“Ohhh… So you’re jealous?” she teased.

“Jin Ah!” she giggled. “I also like someone else…” I said.

“Ohh….” She smiled. “If you say so~”

“That’s the truth!” I said out honestly.

“Ahh… Because a lot of girls likes your friend~” she said, finally believing me. 

"Jinjja?!” I raised my brow as I looked at Donghae. “Ohh well… We need to go…” I said.

“Okay~ Bye! See you~” she said, I bowed at Hong Ki oppa.

 

Hey I updated again! But this is going to be over the week, okay? I'm having a writers' block. -______- anyway... sorry for confusing you, making you cry, mad, etc. but honestly i was kinda happy because you're really into my story... got what i mean? hihihi. well i never thought that you'll get confuse about this chapter... because 'I' am now 'dating' Donghae.... well maybe i didn't got confuse because i know what's going to happen next? :D ayssi. hope some of your confusions were answered... for example the things about donghae... and about Kyuhyun and Sungmin... well you gotta wait for the next chapters. OMG this is the 94th chapter! so that means... it's about to end! aren't you excited?! ;D please comment and subscribe~ love you guys~ <3

 

this is Jin Ah, NANA of After School~ well I think she's really pretty~ :) 

and a cameo apperance of Lee HongKi of FT Island~ <3