Stealing Him

Friendship or Love?

MY POV

"Aigoo... You haven’t changed a bit!" Jae Kyung told me. 
 
"Is that a compliment?!" I laughed. 
 
"Well... You can take it as a compliment if you want to~" She said, making me smile. "I missed you!"
 
"Really?!" I asked as I pulled her in for a hug. I felt her hugging me back, but immediately pulling back after noticing something. 
 
"Geunde... Who are they?" she asked.
 
"Huh?" I asked, diverting my gaze to where she is looking.  "Ah... They are my friends."
 
"Really?!" she narrowed her eyes. 
 
"Eung! Wae?!" I asked, almost defensively. 
 
"Anio, nothing." she smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo, I’m _____’s cousin, Jae Kyung." she introduced herself. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo." Kyuhyun bowed. "Kyuhyun imnida."
 
"Annyeonghaseyo." Donghae bowed also. "Donghae imnida."
 
"Nice to meet you~ " she giggled. "Aigoo... How can eonnie have gorgeous friends?!" she asked, emphasizing the word 'friends'. 
 
"Yeah, and she’s lucky." Kyuhyun replied, making her laugh. 
 
"Wae?! I’m pretty, that’s why my friends are also handsome!" I said, therefore making her laugh again. 
 
"And don’t forget your cousin!" She added, I just smiled at her. 
 
"Anyways, did you eat lunch?" I asked her. 
 
"Yup."
 
"Then do you want to have coffee?"
 
"Sure! I want to spend more time with these gorgeous guys!" she said, almost in a flirting way. 
 
"GUYS?! Don’t you mean only me?!" Kyuhyun said, pointing at himself, making Jae Kyung giggle. 
 
"Ya! I am also handsome!" Donghae said, but Kyuhyun just let out a chuckle.  "Ayssi. Let’s go?"
 
"Eung~" I replied. 
 
 
 
~
We made our way to the parking lot as I immediately went to the passenger's seat opening it. 
 
“Eonnie, why will you sit there? Are you Kyuhyun’s girlfriend?” she suddenly ask. Damn I forgot.
 
“Ahh... I was just going to get some..." I paused, thinking of some excuse. "Tissue!” I laughed, getting the tissue. I then sat at the back of the driver's seat beside my cousin, while Donghae sat in front. 
 
 
 
~
Kyuhyun drove us at a coffee shop as I ordered us something to eat while the three of them find seats for us. 
 
 
 
NO ONE'S POV
 
"So... Who is it?" Jae Kyung asked. 
 
"What?" Kyuhyun asked back. 
 
"My cousin’s boyfriend?!" she asked, letting out a soft giggle. 
 
"Eh?! Didn’t she tell you that we’re only her friends?" Donghae was the one who answered right now. 
 
"Yup... But are you sure?" she asked once again. 
 
"Yes." Donghae replied immediately. 
 
"Ohh... Okay." she nodded. 
 
 
 
MY POV
After ordering, I went to sit on the vacant seat, which is beside Jae Kyung. 
 
"What are you talking about?" I asked them, raising a brow. I can feel that they talked about me. 
 
"Nothing... Just asking some questions." Jae Kyung chuckled.
 
"What kind of questions?"
 
"Well... Who is your boyfriend." She answered. I knew it!
 
"I told you I don’t have one!"
 
"Really??!" she asked, I quickly nodded as the waiter placed our orders on the table. "Okay, if you say so." she giggled. 
 
 
"_____-ah, you never told me that you have a pretty cousin like Jae Kyung!" Kyuhyun started. 
 
"Really?!" Jae Kyung asked, giggling.
 
"Now you know, right?" I glared at him. He just gulped, nodding before turning his gaze away from me. 
 
"But I think _____'s prettier than Jae Kyung." Donghae suddenly said, making me smile. Donghae's really a sweetie!
 
"Really?! I also think you’re more handsome than Kyuhyun." I told him. 
 
"Mwo?! If you think he’s more handsome, then why would you choose me?!" Kyuhyun said, making me glare at him.
 
"Choose where?" Jae Kyung asked. 
 
"Umm...In being my super close friend." I lied. 
 
"Ahh... " she laughed. "I think Kyuhyun oppa is hotter than Donghae oppa."
 
"Jinjja?!" Kyuhyun asked as I glare at him again. He just let out a forced smile.
 
"Ummm.... So let’s change the topic, where are you staying?" I asked her. 
 
"I’m staying with you of course!"
 
"Oh yeah... Right." I let out a dried laugh. "For how many days?"
 
"I’m staying here for good."
 
"Mwo?!!" the three of us yelled in unison. 
 
"Eonnie, wae? Don’t you want me to be here?" she asked. 
 
"It's not like that..." I said as I looked over to Donghae and Kyuhyun.
 
"I know, I’m just joking." she laughed. "I’ll be here for... a week? 2 weeks? a month or two."
 
"Ohhh..." I nodded, while faking a chuckle. 
 
"So you need to tour me around here." she said. 
 
"Oh yeah, sure. If I have time."
 
"Great! Then, can Donghae-ssi and Kyuhyun-ssi come?" she asked as I turned my gaze to the guys in front of me. 
 
"Sure!" I answered for them. 
 
"Eonnie, you should ask them first!"
 
"I’m sure they would love to, right?" I asked them, as they both nodded before letting out a smile. 
 
"Good!" she laughed. "so... May I ask something?" 
 
"What?" I asked. 
 
"To them, not to you."
 
"You can ask me anything about them, I know everything about them." I said out confidently, smiling at her. 
 
"Really?! You must be really close with each other."
 
"Yup!" I smiled.
 
"So...  Does Donghae oppa have a girlfriend?"
 
"None."
 
"Oh... How about Kyuhyun oppa?"
 
"Umm... " I paused, turning to look at Kyuhyun. Ottokhe?!
 
"Umm... Err..." Kyuhyun mumbled incoherent words. 
 
"I thought you know everything about them?" she asked. 
 
Yeah... Umm... Yes he has one. "
 
"Oh... "she pouted, obviously disappointed. I saw Kyuhyun cleared his throat. 
 
"How about you Jae Kyung, do you have one?" Kyuhyun asked. 
 
"Umm... I’m actually looking for one, and I thought you were available." she said directly.
 
"EH!?!" Kyuhyun and I said in unsion, making Jae Kyung laugh.
 
"Why did you react like that?!" she asked. 
 
"Nothing." I smiled, shaking my head. 
 
 
 
~~~
NO ONE’S POV
 
They have decided to go home right after a while. _____ stopped talking to Kyuhyun, and so it bothered him.
And so when the red traffic light turned red, he immediately took his phone out, sending _____ a message. 
 
Mianhe~ I think you’re prettier than your cousin.
 
No, you said you never lie, right? So you really meant what you said.’ _____ quickly replied.
 
ANIO! I was just trying to know you’re cousin more.’ 
 
Really?! Then just ask her out on a date.
 
Yeobo-ah~ Please don’t get jealous, you know that I only love you, right?
 
If you really love me, you won’t flirt with her.
 
I’m not! please don’t get mad! :(’ 
 
......
 
Yeobo~ Saranghae!’ Kyuhyun quickly sent the message and turned his gaze to the rear view mirror, seeing her smiling at the message.
 
I saw you smile~ That means you love me too, right?’ He sent her another message.
 
:p
 
I knew it! :-* I miss you already~'
 
Me too~ =,=
 
So that means you’re not mad anymore?
 
:)’ 
 
:D I wanna kiss you...
 
:-*’ 
 
 
"Ya, the traffic light is green already!" Donghae snapped Kyuhyun out from his phone. 
 
"Oh!" Kyuhyun exclaimed as he put his phone down and continued driving. 
 
 
 
 
MY POV
"Kyuhyun oppa, thanks for the ride! See you tomorrow!" Jae Kyung said the moment we reached my house.
 
"Tomorrow?!" Kyuhyun asked. 
 
"You’re going to tour me, right?" she asked. 
 
"Oh yeah... Okay." he replied, nodding as Jae Kyung immediately smiled, kissing his left cheek. My eyes widened in shock, staring at the who kissed my boyfriend Jae Kyung.
 
"Bye~" Jae Kyung smiled before going out of the car. 
 
"Bye... Umm... Donghae, maybe you can help Jae Kyung with her things?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"Oh yeah sure." Donghae said as he immediately went out of the car. I was about to go out of the car when Kyuhyun suddenly called me. 
 
 
"Yeobo-ah~" he called as I turn to look at him. 
 
"Wae?"
 
"Your cousin just gave me a goodbye kiss, won’t you give me one?" he said as I just stuck my tongue out. 
 
"She might see us."
 
"No! They’re still at the back, come on!" he pouted, and so I immediately leaned in, giving him a peck on the lips.
 
"Bye." I waved.
 
"Love you!"
 
"Love you too~" I smiled before going out of the car. 
 
 
 
DONGHAE'S POV
"Oppa, gomawo~" Jae Kyung thanked me the moment I placed her luggage in front of the door. 
 
"You’re welcome." I smiled at her, she then tiptoed and gave me a peck on the cheeks. 
 
"Bye~" she waved as I felt myself blushing. 
 
"Bye." I replied and immediately went back to Kyuhyun's car. 
 
"Bye~" Jae Kyung waved again as Kyuhyun slid the window down.
 
"Bye~" Kyuhyun waved.
 
"Bye~" I waved at the both of them.
 
 
 
MY POV
I am standing behind Jae Kyung as she waves at the two guys inside the car. I sent a flying kiss to Kyuhyun into which he immediately saw and gave me a chuckle.
 
“You should take Donghae home, okay?” I told Kyuhyun, into which he nodded. "Bye!"
 
 
"Jae Kyung-ah, I only have a room, so we’ll be sharing it... Is it okay?" I told her the moment we got in.
 
"Of course!" she giggled. "So... Where’s your room?"
 
"It’s upstairs, come on." I said as we headed to my room.
 
 
"So... Here~" I said as I opening the door for her. 
 
"Waahh... " Jae Kyung looked around, making me smile. 
 
"You can put your things there." I said, pointing at the cabinet beside mine. 
 
"Ne~"
 
"I’ll just be in the living room if you need something, okay?" I told her as she suddenly pulled me in for a hug.
 
"Eonnie, gomawo~" she said, and so I just smiled, hugging her back.
 
"You’re welcome."
 
 
 
 
 
-----the next day-----
"Jae Kyung-ah, Kyuhyun and Donghae’s already here!" I yelled. 
 
"Ne!" Jae Kyung yelled back.
 
 
"So... Where do you want to go?" I asked her the moment she got down.
 
"I don’t know..."
 
"How about at the park?
 
"Park?" she pouted. "I don’t wanna go there, I think it's boring."
 
"Ahh... Then let’s just think of another place."
 
"I think park is a good place, have you seen it?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"Anio~" she shook her head.
 
"Then let’s just go there! It’s really nice there." he said, convincing Jae Kyung. 
 
"Jinjja?! Then kaja!" she smiled, clinging her arm unto Kyuhyun's as they went out of the house.
 
What was that about? She disagreed with what I said but agreed to Kyuhyun's when we just suggested the same place?! -_-
 
“Donghae-ah, kaja?” I said as he nodded.
 
 
~
We sat on a bench where in Donghae is sitting on my left, with Kyuhyun on my right and Jae Kyung sitting beside him.
 
"I saw a cotton candy store nearby, I’ll just buy one." I said, standing up.
 
"I'll come with you." Kyuhyun said, standing up also.
 
"Sure~"
 
"Can I come too?" Jae Kyung asked. 
 
"Ya, you’re leaving me alone?!" Donghae pouted, making me laugh.
 
"Just stay here with Donghae, eung?"
 
"But Eonnie!" she pouted.
 
"We’ll be back, okay?"
 
"Arrasseo. Faster, okay?" 
 
"Eung~" I nodded as we made our way to the pedestrian lane.
 
 
 
"You missed me, didn’t you?" Kyuhyun asked, holding my hand as we cross the road.
 
"Of course not!" I stuck my tongue out, making him pout.  "Let’s just buy some cotton candy~"
 
The moment we entered the cotton candy store, Kyuhyun immediately let go of my hand and went to my bag, giving me a back hug.
 
"Mwoya~ Stop it, she might see us." I told him as he rests his head on my shoulder.
 
"I miss you already~ Can we just stay like this even just for a minute?" he said, hugging me tighter.
 
"But everyone’s looking..." I told him, looking around.
 
"I don’t care." he said stubbornly before glaring at the people who are looking. "She’s my girlfriend, is there something wrong?!" he said as the people finally continue with what they're doing.
 
"Ya, how dare you say that!"
 
"Why?! It’s true!" he said, I just laughed.
 
"Come on, let’s just buy cotton candy. Jae Kyung might follow us here. "
 
"You know..." he started, but didn't continue.
 
"What?"
 
"Ayssi. Nothing." he shook his head before kissing my cheek.
 
"I thought you missed me? Why did you just kiss me on my cheeks?" I pouted. 
 
"Can I really kiss you on the lips?" he asked.
 
"Nah~ I was just joking." I giggled. "Come on~" I said, pulling his hand as we make our way to the counter. "Ahjussi, 4 of these. " I said, pointing at the cotton candies.
 
"Ye." Ahjussi nodded. 
 
I told the Ahjussi that we will just wait at the chairs provided at the side. I was about to sit beside Kyuhyun when he suddenly pulled me on his lap, hugging my stomach.
 
"Ya!" I protested. 
 
"Just sit here~ " he said. 
 
"Aigoo..." I shook my head, covering my face with my palms to hide my embarrassment.
 
"I don’t think I can keep our relationship anymore." he suddenly blurted out. 
 
"Mwoh?! But why?!" I asked, turning my head to look at him.
 
"Because..." 
 
"Because?" I asked, tilting my head.
 
"It’s hard. It’s hard to pretend that I don’t love you." he said out cheesily making me giggle.
 
"Aigoo~ You’re so cute!" I said, pinching his cheeks. "Don’t worry Yeobo, it’ll be over soon." I told him, wrapping my arm around his neck and started leaning in.
 
"Jogiyo~" a voice disturbed us as I immediately stood up.
 
"Ah! Ye~" I stood up and get the cotton candies that I ordered before paying them. "Kamsamnida~" I bowed. 
 
"Ye..." he bowed back. 
 
 
"Kyuhyun-ah, bbali let’s go!" I said as I pull him out of the store. "Kaja?"
 
"What if we ditch them?" he suddenly said.
 
"Eh?!" I looked at him weirdly.
 
"Come on! I wanna spend time with you!"
 
"But Jae Kyung..." I said as he just gave me an adorable pout.
 
"Donghae’s with her!" he reasoned out. 
 
"No!"
 
"Please~" he pleaded. 
 
"Andwae. Let’s just do whatever you want tomorrow in school, okay?" I told him as he finally nodded.
 
"Arrasseo."
 
"Kaja?! " I asked him once again as he nodded. I was about to take a step when I felt something stopping me. I take a look at my hand just to see a kid holding on to the cotton candies. "Oh?" I smiled, kneeling down to be eye-leveled with the kid. "Annyeong! Do you want this?" I asked, he just nodded.  "Oh jamkaman, you're the kid who has the cute flower!" I recalled, as he just gave me an adorable smile. "Sung...Min, right?" I asked him as he gave me a small nod. "Anyway, you want the cotton candy?" I asked again into which he nodded. "Oh~" I said, giving him one of the cotton candies.
 
"Noona..." he called me cutely. 
 
"Ne?" I smiled at him.
 
"Is the Ahjussi who gave me an ice cream your boyfriend?" he asked. 
 
"Huh?" I asked, thinking. "Ohh... Jong Hoon? Anio~ He’s just my friend."
 
"Then do you have a boyfriend?" he asked. 
 
"Eh?" I asked, turning my head to face Kyuhyun.
 
"Him?" he asked, I just giggled before nodding.
 
"He’s not really handsome... I’m better." he said, pouting cutely.
 
"Mwo?!" Kyuhyun retorted. I just glared at him before hitting his leg.
 
"Aigoo..." I slightly pinched his chubby cheeks. "How about you, do you have a girlfriend?"
 
"Noona, if you break up with Ahjussi, promise me that you'll wait for me, okay?" he said, not answering my question. 
 
"Eh?!" I asked, turning my gaze to Kyuhyun before returning it to Sungmin. "Sure~" I giggled as he suddenly hug me.
 
"Wait for me noona~ I promise I'll be a good boy."
 
"I think your eomma is looking for you, you need to go back, okay?" I smiled at him, ruffling his hair.
 
"Ne~ Gomawoyo noona~ "
 
"Eung~"
 
"Annyeong~" he waved.
 
"Annyeong~" I waved back.
 
"Ahjussi, you better take care of noona, or else you’re dead!" Sungmin threatened Kyuhyun. Aigoo he's so cute!! >o<
 
"Mworago?!" Kyuhyun shot back.
 
"Noona, don’t forget to tell me if you broke up with Ahjussi~" Sungmin said before running. 
 
"Arrasseo~" I smiled before standing up. "Kaja?" I asked Kyuhyun as he just gave me a glare. "Wae?! don’t tell me you’re jealous over a kid?!"
 
"But you didn’t even tell him that you’re not going to wait for him because you already have me!" he said like a kid. 
 
"Ya, he’s a kid! Kaja, eung?" 
 
"Andwae!" he said, crossing his arms.
 
"Arrasseo, I’ll just go by myself." I said as I was about to take a step when I suddenly felt his hand on mine.
 
"Ya..." 
 
"What?"
 
"You’re not going to wait for him, right?" he asked, making me sigh. I then tiptoed, pulling his neck and giving him a quick peck on the lips.
 
"What do you think?" I told him before started walking. 
 
"Wait!" Kyuhyun grinned widely.
 
 
 
 
DONGHAE'S POV
 
"What’s taking them so long?" Jae Kyung asked, standing up.
 
"They’re not the only ones who are buying cotton candies you know." I told her.
 
"But... I’m bored." she pouted before sitting back down.
 
"Then... How about we get to know about each other?" I asked.
 
"Okay... How about you start first?"
 
"Umm... I am born in Mokpo, you?"
 
"Incheon. " she said as she suddenly stood up. "Oh! Kyuhyun oppa! What took you so long?"
 
"Ahh... There are a lot of people buying cotton candy." Kyuhyun replied.
 
"Oh~"_____  handed Jae Kyung and I each a plastic of cotton candy. 
 
"Where’s yours?" I asked her.
 
"Umm... I saw Sungmin, so I gave it to him." she said calmly.
 
"SUNGMIN?! YOU MEAN LEE SUNGMIN?!" I yelled in shock.
 
"Mwo?! Anio! The kid Jong Hoon and I met last time." she explained. I thought it was Sungmin. =.=
 
"Ahh..." I chuckled. 
 
 
 
MY POV
 
After staying for a short while walking around and eating, we have decided to finally go home.
I am honestly getting irritated to Jae Kyung because she keeps on clinging unto Kyuhyun; to my Kyuhyun. If only she's not my cousin I could have-- Ugh. nevermind.
 
 
~
 
"Eonnie, does Kyuhyun oppa really have a girlfriend?" she asked. We are finally home by the way.
 
"Yes, why?"
 
"Geunyang... I like him." she confessed. 
 
"Mwo?! But you just met him!" I told her, making a point. 
 
"I know right?! But... Dont’ you believe in love at first sight?! He’s... He is what girls dream of!"
 
"But I told you, she has a girlfriend."
 
"Who cares?! I can steal him away from her!"
 
"Mwo?! And how sure of you that you can do that?!" I asked her.
 
"When I say something, you should believe it. Just watch because in no time, Kyuhyun will be mine!"