forget about him... and start a new life with me.

Friendship or Love?

MY POV

I never thought Sungmin would do this to me!!!! He should have broken up with me before he gets married! Not like this!!!!!!!

He doesn't even talk to me and he always acts cold; he doesn’t even ask if I’m okay or what! I hate him. He should have warned me first.... The tears in my eyes are flowing endlessly right now... :\ he should have warned me before I fall deeply in love with him. And now, it’s all over. He’s getting married without even telling me why. Is it my fault?? Did I care any less for him?? Didn’t I love him more than THAT GIRL??! I don’t even know how that girl treats him. Or does the girl even love him as much as I do??!!!

 

(A.N: (your name) is starting to like Kyuhyun, but she really loves Sungmin, okay?! XD that’s why she’s super hurt. >.< )

 

(after few more hours of crying)

 

I hate this. I hate my life!!! Why do I even need a guy in my life?! Ayssi. I wiped off my tears and then blowed my nose. I need to forget this.

I got dressed and wore a big Korean glasses so that the other people won't notice my eyes. I went out of my house and then find a cab.

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

I’m trying to call her but she’s not picking it up!!! Is she still mad at me??!! Aigoo. I dressed up and got into my car before going to her house.

When I’m there already, I parked my car and walked to the door. While walking, I saw her walking out of the door and wearing glasses. I continued observing at her when I noticed... Ahhhhh!!!! Her eyes are swollen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why???! Why did she cry again??!! Ayssi. I saw her call a cab and go. I run to my car and followed the cab. While driving, I’m still trying to call her, but she’s not really picking it up!! Ayssi. What happened to her??

 

MY POV

The moment I went out of my house, I already saw a cab that’s why I called it. I went inside then the driver asked me where will I go, I said ‘in any soju house’. He looked like he wanted to ask more questions, but then he said okay and started driving. While inside the cab, the radio played the song “miss you” by S.M The Ballad. Ayssi. Why does this song needs to be played in my situation?!!!!

 

“It hurts since I can’t forget that

Looks like here is not the place where you’re supposed to be

You don’t have to hold back for me

It all will end someday too anyway

My love just can’t seem to reach you

Just as much as the amount of tears that flowed, it’s still far away to go

 I have to forget you, I miss you so much

Even if you never know how much it hurts, I will forget

I’m a fool, you know me

My heart’s been ripped apart, but I can only smile

I’ll still be waiting for you till forever

As I will keep hiding my tears

Would you come back to me?

My love just can’t seem to reach you

Just as much as the amount of tears that flowed, it’s still far away to go

I have to forget you, I miss you so much

Even if you never know how much it hurts, I will forget

To forget you, even to erase you

For me they are very difficult things to do

 My love just can’t seem to reach you

Just as much as the amount of tears that flowed, it’s still far away to go

I have to forget you, I miss you so much

Even if you never know how much it hurts, I will forget

My heart just doesn’t seem to reach you

Tears keep rolling down like crazy

I think I can’t do it

 I can’t forget you

 Even if I just feel like dying

I can’t let go of your love

I’m alive this way”

 

After the song played, I feel my cheeks are wet again. My eyes really hurt, but I can’t stop from crying. Then, we reached our destination.

“here we are” the driver said. I tried my best to smile and paid him. But then he refused my payment. “excuse me?” I asked him.

“it’s okay, I hope you can solve your problems as soon as possible.” He said.

“thank you.” I said then smiled. “but take this, you still need to take this because you’ve accomplished your job for your costumer.” I said, then leave the money before finally going out of the cab.

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

The cab stopped at a….. soju house?! She’s going to drink??! ALONE??! Ayssi. It’s good that her yeobu is here.... I said while pointing to myself.

she went down before going directly to the soju house. I parked my car and then followed her. When I went inside, I quickly saw her and the ahjumma is putting 3 soju bottles and a whole chicken on her table. What the hell?! 3 bottles?! She’s going to drink that alone??!! Ayssi.

I didn’t go to her table, instead, I got a table right next to her. As I was observing her, at first she would drink the soju by shots. But as the time passes by, she would drink it directly from the bottle!!! Ayssi this drunkard! Then she would stab the chicken and say:

“why did you do this to me??!!! I love you very much!!!” then keep on stabbing the chicken then she’ll cry again. Later on, she drank the whole second bottle of soju and stab the chicken again and say:

“I thought you love me? But why will you marry a girl whom you barely know??!! And… how about me??! How can I live without you??” then she’ll cry again.

So…. Sungmin is getting married?? Did I hear it right?? Now I have my chance!! I mean, why would Sungmin do that to her??? -;- when I looked back at her, she drank half of the third bottle and laid her head on the table, crying again. Ayssi. It hurts me more when I see her like that. That’s why I stood up and went to her table.

 

"_______-ah," I called her, but she was just crying. "______-ah," I called her again, but this time, I'm shaking her a little.

"what?!" she sat up straight as she was wiping her tears. "what are you doing here??"

"I’m supposed to ask you that one. Why are you here?" I asked her, not answering her question.

"and why do you care??!! Just go!" she yelled at me

"ayssi. Come on let’s go." I said as I was about to grab her hand

"just leave me alone!!!! I don’t want to go home!!!!!" she yelled. But I just helped her in standing up before hugging her. what are you doing?!!" she yelled while hitting me at the back.

"it’s going to be okay. I’ll be here for you." I told her calmly, but then she was still hitting me.

"let me go!!! You don’t need to act like you care! Just go with Yoona and leave me alone!!"

"huh? What do you mean??!" I asked her,

"let me go!!!!!" she yelled once again, trying to escape from my arms. "Sungmin is getting married, you are going with Yoona, and I know that someday Jong Hoon will leave me too. So just leave me now!!! I don’t want to get hurt anymore!!!" she cried.

"why would I go with her??!" I said before finally pulling back from the hug and wiping her tears. "ahjumma, how much is these??" I turned to ahjumma, 

"2000 won." ahjumma replied, 

"arraseo." I said as I took my wallet out and paid for her orders. I piggy backed her and brought her to my car.

 

It’s good that I brought my car with me. I praised myself for being a geinus. XD

I laid her to the passenger’s seat and wore the seatbelt to her. Before I go to the driver’s seat, I cleared the stains of tears on her face and removed her glasses. Oww~ she smells like alcohol! But she still looks pretty and peaceful. I brushed her hair, kissed her forehead before walking to the other side and sit on the driver’s seat.

(after few minutes)

"We’re here~" I sang as I tried to wake her up. But then she’s still sleeping... so I guess I’ll just carry her to her house. :)

while I was still on the driver’s seat, I removed her seatbelt and stared at her. Maybe she felt that I removed her seatbelt that’s why she moved. She opened her eyes a little…. And looked at me.

 

"oppa, I love you so much!!!!" she said before hugging me. 

 

oppa?! And since when is she calling me oppa?! Oh yeah right, she’s drunk. >.< so I just hugged her back.

 

"but, do you love me back??" she asked once gain.

 

she’s asking me if I love her?? Of course I do!! I really do!!!!!

 

"oppa!!" she pulled back from the hug as I saw her pouting. "oppa, do you love me??" she asked once again. I just stared at her before answering,

"yes…. Yes I do." I told her honestly as she smiled sweetly at me. And before I knew it, she started kissing me while I kissed her back.

Aigoo… but why does she need to get drunk or to dream first before she can kiss me like this?? >.< after few seconds, she pulled back and hugged me again, before telling me not to get married and leave her. Aigoo. why don’t you just love me instead of Sungmin?? So that you won’t be hurt like this…. I hugged her back, and when I’m trying to pull back from her hug, she won’t let me.

“kajima… (don’t go)… please stay with me…I’m begging you….” she said, almost in a whisper. So I didn’t let go and let her hug me for a while. Then, I think she fell asleep already, so I went out of the car… and gosh my body hurts. Imagine I’ve been in that position for almost half an hour! But it’s okay… as long as she’s there to hug me… >\/< I stretched my body and went to her side before carrying her to her house.

 

~skip~

The next morning when I woke up, she’s still sleeping, so I went out and buy some breakfast for the both of us.

 

MY POV

When I opened my eyes…….. ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the world is spinning again!!!! Ayssi. I tried to walk down and get some ice pack for my head. It really hurts!! As I walk down, I felt thirsty too, so I opened the refrigerator and get some ice before putting it on my head, and then I started drinking some water. When I thought I put the glass on the sink, I let it go, but then it landed on the floor and it broke into pieces. Ayssi.

And since I still have my hang-over and I can't think straight right now, I picked it up with my bare hands. >.< Now my right hand is bleeding... I just looked at it. Waahhh~ it was a big cut.

I didn’t cry. Because I don’t really feel any pain. Maybe because thinking that Sungmin oppa is getting married gives me more pain?! I stared at my hand as the blood is flowing. Then suddenly, I felt like crying. Just then someone opened the door and run to me. He dropped what he had brought and shouted:

“______-ah! What happened?!”

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

I bought her favorite breakfast and went directly on her house. When I opened the door, I dropped our breakfast on the floor because I saw her hand bleeding a lot, but then she’s just staring at it with teary eyes.

“_______-ah! What happened?!” I asked her, but she didn’t respond. I grabbed her left hand and let her sit on the sofa. I got the first aid kit which is near the kitchen and started curing her wound.

 

"what happened to you??" I asked her, but she didn't reply.

 "you’re wound is so long! Ayssi." I commented.

"can you tell me what happened??"" I asked her once again, but then she started crying

"just… leave me alone!"

"arasseo, arasseo. Uljimma. (don’t cry) I’ll cure this one first, I’ll go." I told her.

"no, you don’t need to. Just leave."

"don’t be stubborn! You’ve already lost a lot of blood! What do you want??! Do you want to die?!!" I scolded her

"if I could just die, I want to die now! So leave me!!!"

"no…. please don’t say that."

"then just leave me!"

"I’ll just cure this, then I’ll go, okay?" I told her, she didn't reply. So I take that as I yes.

 

MY POV

After placing the bandage into my hand, 

"ok…. Now I’ll go. I’m sorry if I disturbed you. Bye." he said before leaving me alone.

he’s leaving me…I stood up and ran to him when he’s about to leave. I hugged him from the back and then I felt him stopped.

"what?" he asked

"mianhe~ I just… don’t know what to do." I told him, preventing myself from crying again.

"you can tell me what happened." he turned to face me. And without answering him, I hugged him.

"yesterday... when I tried to call him, a girl answered his phone and told me that she was Sungmin’s fiancé. And she also told me to stop contacting him because they’re getting married in few weeks…" I explain as my tears started to fall once again. I felt him hugging me tighter.

"it’s okay…. You’ll fina a man that’s 10 times better than him…" 

"but…. But… I love him! And… why didn’t he told me that he’s getting married?! He should have told me first before……" he cut me off by cupping my face. He then stared at me as I felt my heart stops for a while

"if he told you he’ll get married, would you give him the permission to get married??"

"I…. don’t know…." I replied honestly.

"see? It means no."

"but…." he hugged me again

"you’ll just get hurt more if he told you personally."

"do you think…. He doesn’t love me anymore?"

"I don’t know… ‘cause I don’t know Sungmin very well…. Even though we’re friends before…" I just sighed "just forget about him and live a new life, okay?" he told me, 

"but I think… I can’t."

"yes you can! We can start a new life!"

"huh?" I asked him, confused.

"I mean…. You can start a new life with me…" I saw him blushed as he turned his gaze away from me. I just smiled before hugging him, 

"thanks. "