You're so stupid!!

Friendship or Love?

MY POV

“And I choose to love… you oppa.” I said as I hugged him. He immediately hugged me back, smiling. 

“Thank you…. Thank you so much!” he said, as I just giggled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A.N:/ gotcha! Haha! Most of you commented that it’s going to be Kyuhyun… so I just wanna… you know… make fun of you? XD hihi! I know. you hate me. XD sorry~ okay, let’s continue the story, shall we? :)

 

 

-----The Next Day-----

MY POV

I was running late for my class today when God seems to help me as I saw Songsaengnim just came in few seconds after I did. He pulled out his attendance sheet before starting to call every student's name. 

 

“Guys, I have an announcement to make.” Sonsaengnim started. “Cho Kyuhyun dropped school.” He continued.

“MWO?!!” I asked in shock, standing up. 

“Excuse me _____?!”

“What did you just say?!!” I asked him, without any honorifics.

“Excuse me? I am not the same age as you, so could you—“

“I AM ASKING WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!!” I shouted at him.

“_____!”

“TELL ME!!” I yelled, just then I felt someone held my hand, preventing me from storming to our damn teacher.

“Songsaengnim cuisamnida” Donghae apologized for me.

“Songsaengnim, could you please tell me what happened?” I asked in a low tone, preventing myself from choking in my own voice. 

“That’s better.” Our songsaengnim smirked. Jerk. “Anyway, let me continue with what I was saying a while ago...” He paused, “He quitted school because he said his parents wants him to study overseas.”

“Mworago?!” I shouted, and this time I'm already crying. I quickly stood up, immediately leaving the room 

“_____ where are you going?!” Songsaengnim asked, but I didn’t answer him, instead I continued walking.

“If you’re going to skip class then I’m afraid I need to fail you.” He said, making me stop. I composed myself before turning back to the room and secretly glaring at him before making my way back to my seat.  you, you old jerk! -;-

 

 

~~

 

Yeah right, I attended all of my classes today, but I didn’t listen to any of it. I was trying to contact Kyuhyun’s phone, but it said that the number is not registered. Like what the hell?! I really need to see him.

Why did he quit?

Is he really going study overseas?

But why didn’t he warn me about it?

I have the right to know because I am his girlfriend!!

 

~~

 

After our last boring Songsaengnim said that we can go, I quickly grabbed my bag and went out of them room.

“_____-ah! Jamkaman!” Donghae yelled. I didn’t respond as I immediately run into Kyuhyun’s house. And I also bet he’s following me at back, so why bother to wait for him?

 

When I reached Kyuhyun’s house, I keep on pressing the doorbell as I felt myself crying again. I was trying to bang the door because no one dared to open it despite of my continuous pressing of the doorbell and door banging.

I was about to give up when I remembered the duplicate key I have in my bag. I immediately take it out, opening the door and barging in his house.

When I came in, everything is still in place. So I hurriedly went up to his room, and just like the lower floor, everything is still the same.

I opened his cabinet and… all of his clothes are gone. I just felt myself colliding with the cold floor as warm tears begins to stream out of my eyes. 

 

“Why?!!!!!!!!!!!!” I cried when I felt someone sat down beside me as he encircled his arms around m y waist. Knowing that it's my best friend, I cried harder as he continues to comfort me. “Donghae why did he left??”

“_____-ah, maybe he didn’t really leave. Maybe he’s just out there.”

“Out there?! Where?!!!”

“I don’t know! And how sure are you that he really left?!”

“See?!” I pointed at his cabinet. “All of his clothes are gone!!!”

“Oh… But maybe he just sent it to the laundry or something”

“Lee Donghae it’s not a good time to joke!” I cried.

“Sorry.” He quickly apologized before standing up.

 

 

DONGHAE’S POV

I walked around his room to look for notes or something that he might have left for _____. Just then I saw an envelope on the table beside his bed.

'To my yeobo <3’ was written on it so I quickly grab it and handed it to ______. 

 

“_____-ah, I think this is for you.” I said as I handed her the envelope. She quickly opened it and started reading it.

 

The letter goes…

 

Yeobo ya~ ♥

I’m not sure if you’re going to look for me because I know that now, you’ll be happy with Sungmin… But there’s no harm in trying, right? That’s why I wrote this letter. :)

Yeobo… Oh wait, I can still call you ‘Yeobo’ even though you already have Sungmin, right? Anyway you cannot do anything because this is my letter for you. :p Okay I’ll be serious now…

 

Do you know how much you made me happy when you said you love me for the first time? Do you know how long it took me before I could say that ‘I love you too’? I was a coward, I know. I’m so sorry if you waited too long for me… hat you even took the courage to confess to me first. But I’m very glad and thankful at the same time because now I know that you feel or you felt the same way for me. I was very blessed to have a girlfriend like you. You may have your imperfections, but for me, you’re the most perfect girl I’ve ever met. I never thought that all this time that I had been looking for the right girl… She was just there with me, the whole time.  I’m so stupid for not realizing it the first time we met. Maybe… maybe if I knew it earlier… We could have spent more quality time with each other. Maybe if I just realized that I love you earlier…. Even before Sungmin came into your life… Then maybe we don’t need to break up. Maybe up to now… You’re still mine. Well… regrets are really found out in the end, right?

Yeobo… I’m very happy when you told me that you really loved me, more than just a friend. When I heard Sungmin came back, I was scared to face you. I was scared to ask you if you love me… If you really love me, or I’m just a rebound relationship. But then you proved me wrong. You said you love me, and that’s enough for me. As much as I don’t want to sacrifice my love for you, I know that you love Sungmin more. He’s your first love, and we cannot change that anymore.

I just want you to know that what I’ve told you was correct, right? I told you everything’s going to be okay. So here it goes… I’ll be leaving you with him. I hope you’ll be happy with Sungmin. Invite me on your wedding, okay? If he did something stupid, call me, and I’ll be the one to kill him, okay?!

Maybe this will be the last time that I can tell you this… _____-ah, I love you… so much. I want you to be happy that’s why I’m doing this. Take care of yourself! I love you…. ♥

 

          - Kyuhyun

 

After reading everything, she cried even more. So I kneeled beside her and embraced her with my warmth. 

“Kyuhyun is stupid. He’s so stupid!!” she screamed. She then hugged the letter as she cried even louder. “How could he make a stupid decision like that?!!” She paused, “Did I ever tell him that I love Sungmin oppa more than him?!!!” she cried.

“_____-ah, I think Kyuhyun’s just making things easier for you.” I said.

“Making things easier?!!! Does he think running away from me will make things easier?!!”

“Come on, don’t cry!!” I comforted her as my eyes are getting teary already.

“I can’t accept this. This is so stupid of him, I need to look for him.” She said as she stood up.

“Where are you going?!” I said, standing up also. 

“I’m going to look for him.” She said.

 

 

NO ONE’S POV

_____ looked for Kyuhyun everywhere. She started from the places near them, and then the places they would often go during their dates, hoping that he would be there. But it seems like luck’s not with her because he can’t find him anywhere. Donghae told her to go home first and just continue looking for Kyuhyun tomorrow, but it seems like _____ was really stubborn determined to look for Kyuhyun and so she said no. But after few more hours of persuading her, Donghae finally convinced her to go home and rest first.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------after 2 years-----------------------------------------------------------------

MY POV

Donghae asked me to meet him at the park. Ayssi. I hate him! He’s late! He asked me to meet him at 10AM sharp! And look at the time, it’s 10:30 already! Aigoo. It’s okay if I don’t have a lot of things to do, but being a college student major in arts, I have tons of plates to do!

I took out my phone to look if there are any messages from Donghae… but there’s none.

"Lee Donghae you’re so freaking dead if you let me wait for another 5 minutes!" I murmured to no one in particular. I then set my phone’s watch to alarm after 5 minutes.‘If he’s not coming, then I’ll be leaving.

After 5 minutes, he still hasn’t come. Ayssi. Lee Donghae you’re really dead when I see you! I set my alarm for another 10 minutes and waited. Okay, _____ this will be the last one.

9 minutes have past and he’s still not here. I guess he’s ditching me again? >.< Ayssi. Next time I will never agree meeting with him again! I stood up and was about to walk away when I felt someone hug me from the back.

 

“Sorry Babe~” The voice went, kissing me on the cheeks.

“Mwoya?!” I pulled my body back. “You’re late.” I said, annoyed. 

“I know… That’s why I said I’m sorry, right?” Donghae smiled innocently at me, earning a glare from me. “Ayssi. What’s the point of getting mad? I’m here already!” He said, slightly pinching my cheeks.

“I hate you.”

“Love you too~ Now come on!” He said as he hold my hand.

“Where?!”

“We’re going to eat lunch.”

“Ohh~” I smiled at him. 

 

well... sorry for the short update. :/ i'm... well... i'm working on short story the whole week that's why. i know it's not your fault... but... ayssi. anyways, i'm working on the next one... but i'm afraid i cannot reach 100? ayssi. i'm having a writers' block. well not really, but i just don't know what scenes to write. so what do you think about this chapter? :D please comment!! <3 ohh... i've got 202 subscribers!! so happy~ :D

though i'm sad because of what happened with Kyuhyun. :< i cannot sleep well last night because of him. :( aigoo. let's pray for him!