leave her??!

Friendship or Love?

 

(after few minutes, on my bed)

KYUHYUN’S POV

I cannot sleep! *looks at Sungmin* he’s asleep. Aigoo. *stand up* I’ll just go down and drink water.

(downstairs, after drinking water, comes near (your name)).

Aww…. She’s so cute!!! *sat down the carpet and stares at (your name). would she mind if I kiss her?? I mean… I cannot do this when she’s awake. And I know that she’s a heavy sleeper, so she won’t even know what I will do. *laughing* *lean towards (your name)* *heart beats very fast* *then backed off* shoot! What is happening to me????! I can’t kiss her!! but… what if this is my last chance??!! Ayssi. But this is wrong. I’ll just kiss her after I confessed to her. *about to stand up but then (your name) put her arms around my neck then pulled me closer* . What is she doing??? Is she trying to seduce me or something??!! I can feel her breath, and my heart beats faster and faster. I can feel that I’m blushing, ‘cause it’s getting really hot in here! Is God giving me a chance to do this???!! thank you Lord! *smiles* *leaned closer and kissed (your name).* I tried to back off but she’s hugging me! Does she want me that bad?! Keke~ so I just stayed in her arms and stared at her. while staring at her… my heart beats really, really fast! I never thought that I will fell in love with this face. I never thought that I will be hurt when I see him with another guy. Sungmin is really a nice man, and I know that both of you love each other, so I’m trying to control my feelings. But, I think I can’t. *kissed her again* *smiled* if I could stop the time in this position, I will. I want her back. I mean, I want her to be mine… I want her attention to be with me, only me. But I cannot do anything about it anymore. *she released me from hugging and faced the other side* does this (turning her back to me) mean she’s choosing Sungmin instead of me?? Ayssi. I should stop thinking about these useless things, because I know that she won’t ever leave me. I stood up and went back to bed. After few minutes, I fall asleep.

 

SUNGMIN’S POV

I want to pee… and I cannot take it anymore, so I stood up and went to the CR. After that, I went to check up on (your name). she’s sleeping soundly. I really missed her! *kissed (your name)’s forehead* what will happen if I tell her the truth?? Will she come with me? Will she understand me?? Or… will she break up with me??? . I should spend the last few days with her.

 

Sungmin: jakiya~ *waking me up*

Me: ………

Sungmin: jakiya~

Me: ………….

Sungmin: *tried to stand me up, then he sat on the couch, put my head on his hips* *brushed my hair*

Me: mmmm… *tried to open my eyes*

Sungmin: *pretends to sleep*

Me: oppa?? *yawns, then sit down beside Sungmin* oppa, why are you here?

Sungmin: ………..

Me: ayssi. He’s asleep??  *hugged him from the side and rest my head on his chest* good night~

 

~skip~

 

---------------------------------------------------the next day---------------------------------------------------------------

KYUHYUN’S POV

*stretched his arms* *yawns* *looked at Sungmin* *stood up* WHERE’S SUNGMIN??!! *ran downstairs and saw (your name) kissing Sungmin on his cheeks then laughing* I feel my heart was broken into pieces. I can feel that my eyes are getting watery and blur, I tried to stop it but then it fell right on my cheeks. When I’m about to go upstairs, I heard (your name) called me, so I wiped my tears, tried to smile, then faced her.

 

Kyuhyun: yes?

Me: are you okay? *comes near Kyu* are you crying??

Kyuhyun: what?? I’m not!! I just…. Yawned.

Me: really?

Kyuhyun: *nods* *yawned*

Me: *smiles* are you still sleepy??

Kyuhyun: kinda~

Me: ohh~ *pouts* you want to sleep more?

Kyuhyun: anio, it’s okay.

Me: ahh~ *smiles* then do you want to come with us?

Kyuhyun: where?

Me: bowling!

Kyuhyun: ummm…. Are you going out on a date?

Me: umm…. Yes?? *blush*

Kyuhyun: I felt my heart was broken again. But… I might disturb you.

Me: anio! of course not~ *giggles* right, oppa? *looks at Sungmin*

Sungmin: *half smiled* *nods*

Me: see~?!!! anyways, we’re leaving later, afternoon. Just go home and change first, okay?

Kyuhyun: *nods* I’ll leave then.

Sungmin: jakiya, me too~ I’ll pick you up later, so get ready okay?

Me: *nods* okay, bye~

 

~skip~

 

(while Kyuhyun and Sungmin was walking home)

Sungmin: Kyuhyun-ah, can you…. Help me?

Kyuhyun: what?? where??

Sungmin: with (your name).

Kyuhyun: why??

Sungmin: because…. I need to leave her.