'cause i can't stop thinkin' 'bout you girl

Friendship or Love?

----------------------------------------------the next day----------------------------------------------

MY POV

My alarmed was bugging me so I woke up. Ayssi. I want to sleep more~ I pouted to myself as I lay down to my bed again and hugged my steamed bun pillow tightly.

then i didn’t noticed that I have fallen in a deep sleep already! When I woke up, it was quarter to 7! Ayssi. I run to the bathroom and take a quick shower, got dressed and went out. When I went out, I saw Donghae sitting by the door.

 

"Donghae, what are you doing here?" I asked him,

"oh, ______-ah! Annyeong~" he waved at me, I just smiled at him before greeting him back.

"annyeong, but come on we’re late!" I held his hand as I pulled him to run. 

"w..ait…" I heard him say as he run with me.

 

After a couple of minutes, we finally arrived in the classroom with songsaengnim checking the attendance. I knock at the the door before walking in. 

"ohh… (your name)sshi, Donghae-sshi, you’re late." Sonsaengnim exclaimed.

"cuisamnida." I apologized before bowing. 

"ok, come in."

"kamsamnida~" I bowed once again before finally coming in. 

"oh, you could let go of Donghae-sshi’s hand now." songsaengnim said,

"ohh!!" I blushed as I turn my gaze to Donghae. "sorry~" 

"ayyiiiiii~~~~~~" I heard our classmates began teasing. 

"hey, stop that." songsaengnim repremanded them, but they just laughed. I started blushing like hell while I glanced over to Donghae. He then looked at me,

"sorry~" I apologized again,

"it’s okay." he smiled.

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

Where is (your name)?? did she enjoy her time too much with Donghae last night?! >.< sighs

the teacher started checking the attendance. Where is she??!! Someone knocked at the door. Holy s**t. she’s with Donghae again??? Did they slept together or something?!

“oh, you could let go of Donghae-sshi’s hand now.” Songsaengnim said. What??! She…. She’s holding his hand? Then our classmates started teasing them. And why are they teasing (your name) and Donghae?! They’re not even dating!!! Wait… they’re not dating… right?

 

DONGHAE'S POV

It was recess time and so I walked over to _______ and greeted her. 

"hi~"

"oh, hi~" she smiled at me. "umm… but why are you in front of my house a while ago??" she asked,

"ahh…. Ummm….. because…." I stopped to think of an excuse. 

"because?" she asked impatiently,

"I want us to go to school together." I told her honestly, not looking at her.

"ahhh…" she laughed.  "you should have called me! Now both of us we’re late." she pouted, I just smiled shyly at her.

"no it’s okay." I reassured her, she just giggled.

"but next time call me, okay?" I nodded.

 

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

Recess! At last! Now I’m going to talk to (your name)!! but when I looked at her, she’s with Donghae again. Do they have something… special??

 

DONGHAE'S POV

"umm.. so Donghae tell me, where are you from?" she asked me,

"Mokpo."

"really?!" she asked, seemed excited. 

"yes, why?"

"I’ve wanted to see the sunset there! They said Mokpo has the most beautiful sunset in Korea!" she smiled.

"really?! Then do you want to go there??" I asked her

"of course! But… I don’t really know anyone there."

"now you have me~"

"oh yeah right." she giggled.

"so… do you want to go there?"

"I sure love too… but…"

"but?"

"I told you I don’t know anyone there."

"don’t worry ‘cause I’ll go with you! I’ll tour you to my hometown!" I told her,

"no it’s okay, and it’s embarrassing!"

"ayssi. You told me we’re friends, right?" I used my little aegyo, she giggled.

"arraseo, arraseo. So.. when will you take me there?"

"are you free this weekend?"

" umm…." she paused to think. "yes."

"great, then let’s go this Saturday?"

"eah.. I guess." she chuckled.

 

~skip~

--------------------------------------------Saturday-----------------------------------------------------

NO ONE’S POV

It was already Saturday and so the two went to Mokpo as planned. The two rode Donghae’s car, with Donghae himself, driving. From Seoul, it will take them 3-4 hours to be in Mokpo. As they were traveling, they keep on talking, telling each others’ story and finally, they are getting to know more about each other.

 

After a couple of hours, they finally arrived Mokpo...

"do you mind if we go to my house first? Because I told my mom that I’ll be coming today." Donghae said, 

"oh sure~" she replied and then Donghae started driving to his house. 

 

"omma!!"

"who’s there?"

"you’re cutest son~" Donghae exclaimed that made _____ laugh.

"how can you say that?!" she whispered to him, but he just smiled at her.

"wait~" his mom said before finally opening the door. "ohh!!! Donghae~!!!!" she hugged him tightly. 

"omma! I missed you!!" Donghae said, hugging his mom back.

"me too~" his mom smiled at him. "Oh… but who is this pretty young lady here?" Donghae's mom diverted her eyes to ______.

"oh, annyeonghaseyo." she bowed. "(your whole name) imnida." Donghae's mom just look at him. 

"she’s my friend." Donghae said, smiling at his mom.

"oh really??" his mom asked him, looking at him suspiciously. 

"what?" Donghae asked his mom.

"nothing~ well, come in!" she gestures them to come in.

"come on, don’t be shy." Donghae said, grabbing ______'s hand before entering their house. ______ just smiled and bowed at his mom once more 

 

They went in the living room as all of hem sat on the couch. 

"so, have you eaten your lunch?" Donghae's mom asked them. 

"nope, and I’m hungry." Donghae pouted that made _______ laugh.

 

MY POV

“so, have you eaten your lunch?” Donghae mom’s asked.

“nope, and I’m hungry.” Donghae said like a five year-old kid then pouted. I can’t control myself from laughing! I mean, he’s so cute!!! How can a high school guy act like that?! It was hilarious! I wish I could take a video of it! 

 

Just then I saw the bothe of them looking at me while I was still laughing.

"ohhh……. Ohh… please…." I laughed. "don’t….. mind me…." I said, almost catching my breath while laughing. I heard them started laughing also.

"why?? What’s wrong?" Donghae asked me while smiling.

"you" I told him bluntly while still laughing.

"me??" he asked, confused

"wait." I sighed to prevent myself from laughing but I can't help it so I bursted out laughing again.

"ya!" Donghae yelled, maybe getting annoyed already

"okay, okay. I’ll stop." I giggled. 

"why are you laughing??" he asked me

"nope, and I’m hungry." I pouted as I imitated him.

"what’s wrong with that?" he asked, I just giggled.

"you looked like a five year old that wants to be fed by his mother!" I heard his mom chuckled

"he’s always like that." she commented as Donghae pouted.

"don’t worry! I just think it’s cute." I finally stopped laughing and smiled at him, I saw him smiling back at me. 

"oh well then, let’s eat?" his mom asked us,

"huh? Oh no, it’s okay. I’ll just buy lunch outside." I told her

"no it’s okay!!! I cooked a lot!!" she smiled at me

"but…." I tried to reason out, but before I knew it, she dragged me to the dining area.

"just sit there for a while, I’ll just prepare things up, okay?" I just smiled at her shyly

 

 “wo de xin bian cheng le kou dai de yi mian, just for you bu ting de gei bu ting de gei” my phone rang.

 

"Excuse me for a moment I’ll just take this call." I told his mom as I went out of the dining area and take the call.

---------start of conversation------

"yoboseyo?" I answered. 

"yoboseyo? Where are you?? I’m bored; I’ll go to your house then let’s play!"

"why don’t you play with your Yoona??"

"I want you~" he said, seems like pouting that made me smile.

"ayssi. You’re so wrong timing… I’m not in the house right now."

"ohh… it’s okay. I’ll just catch up with you, where are you?"

"I’m in…" 

 

"hey~ who’s that?! Come on let’s eat!" Donghae cut me off.

"oh okay, I’ll be there!" I turned to him before replying to Kyuhyun,

 

"who’s that?" Kyuhyun asked me. 

"Donghae, and we’re at Mokpo. Sorry BabyKyu I need to go…" I told him apologetically.

"but… why are you with him?! And in Mokpo??!" he asked, sounding really jealous, I just giggled.

"I’ll explain the details later okay? Now eat your lunch, bye~ saranghae!!!"

"okay" he said in a sad voice, 

"mwaahhhHH!!!!" I giggled once again."I’ll hung up."  I told him before finally hanging up. 

-------end call--------

 

"who’s that?" Donghae asked me,

"Kyuhyun," I smiled at him.

"ohh… "

"so… let’s eat?" I asked him as he nodded.

"come on,"

 

When I came back to the dining area, oh my gosh! The table was full of different dishes!

seriously!! How did she cook all of these?! XD

 

"waahhh~ auntie, you cooked all this??" I asked her, she nodded before smiling. "waaahhH!! It smells very good!!" I smiled at her

"my omma cooks very well! Even better than you!" Donghae said, 

 

DONGHAE'S POV

"ya!" eomma called me, asking me to lean closer before whispering something. "you shouldn’t say that! You should tell her that I cook as delicious as hers, or delicious like what she cooks! Ayssi. How can you get her when you’re like that?!!!"

 

MY POV

Donghae’s mom asked Donghae to lean closer and whispered something to him, soft enough for me not to hear. >.<

 

"arraseo." Donghae nodded.

"umm… so… (your name)," his mom called me,

"yes?"

"who was that who called you? Boyfriend?" she asked, smiling. I turn my gaze to Donghae before looking back at her and shaking my head.  "ohh~ great. " she giggled. I wonder why did she giggled? I just smiled back at her,

"Donghae-ah, how come you visited me? I mean, you don’t really visit me." his mom asked him.

'cute. Now I know where Donghae got his cuteness.' I thought.

"oh… mianhe omma~" Donghae apologized as he hugged his mom on the sides. His mom just smiled at him,

"anyway, (your name) wants to see the sunset… that’s why I brought her here." Donghae finally replied to her.

"ohh~ so" his mom turned her gaze back to me. "you must be really special! Donghae never brought any girl here!"

"omma!!" Donghae blushed. "I told you she just wants to see the sunset!"

"but why will you bring her here?!" his mom asked him,

"because I miss you!"

"liar! If you miss me, then you should have visited me before!" he just pouted.

"okay sowwiii~" he aplogized, using his aegyo. 

 

After eating.....

"omma, we need to go now, I need to tour her around.

"ohh okay, is the food okay?" his mom asked me

"ne! it was very good! Thanks for the food again!" I bowed at her

"no problem. I hope you will come back again next time!" I just smiled at her

"sure~ if Donghae will bring me back here~" I glanced over to Donghae before laughing.

"I’m sure he will." she smiled at me

"ayssi. Omma we need to go! Bye~" Donghae said as he kissed his mom's cheek

"okay take care you guys~

"we will!" we replied in unison

 

After we say goodbye to Donghae’s mom, we went straight to Donghae’s car and he toured me all over Mokpo. Waaahhh~ Mokpo is a very beautiful place! In every place where Donghae took me, I always take pictures…

 

"ya, why do you keep on taking pictures? Are you that vain???" he asked me, I just giggled

"I just wanted to capture the moments." I smiled at him, "come on, let’s take one~ Hana, tul, set, say ‘mokpo!’" 

"Mokpo!" we said in unison as I took a photo.

"nice. Now, can we go where the sun will set?? I think the sun will set soon." I told him,

"okay, let’s go~"

 

When we reached the beach, I started running while laughing.

"waaaaaahhhh!!"

"ya don’t run! You look like a kid!" Donghae exclaimed, I just laughed.

"I’m not that old! Anyway, can you take me some picture?"

"again??!"

"please??!" he pouted, 

"okay." he finally agreed as I run to the seaside

"first, jump shot! You count!"

"okay, hana, teul, set!" he counted as I jumped while laughing.

"is it okay?" I asked him, but instead of answering, he just gave me a thumbs up. "great! Now your turn!" I told him,

"me?!"

"yup!" I made my way to him and got the camera. "now go! Bbali" I told him as he runs to the seaside "hana, teul, set!" I counted as he jumped, I looked at the photo and gave him a thumbs up

"now, let’s draw our names in the sand!!" I exclaimed happily.

"okay I’ll do it!" he replied excitedly,

"okay~" I replied as he started writing his and my name on the sand. "good!" I praised him while drawing a heart around our names.

"why did you do that??!" he asked me,

"because we love each other, right??"

"HUH??! WHAT DO YOU MEAN???!" he asked, obviously shocked

"we’re friends, aren’t we?? So we love each…. Other, right?" I told him... kinda unsure.

"ahhh… whew." he sighed.

"WHAT EXACTLY WERE YOU THINKING??!!" I asked him, eyes widened.

"nothing…. I just thought you were falling for me." he said in a confident tone,

"what?!" I hit his arm,

"joke~ now take a picture!" he chuckled

"okay~" I laughed before taking a photo. "cute~" I praised the photo that I took. "Oh! I think the sun will set any minute now!" I said as I sat on the sand, while Donghae sat beside me. I buried my feet under the sand and hugged my legs,

"hey," I called him, 

"uhh?"

"thanks for being nice to me… I know that we’ve just known each other for a week… I mean, we got to know more about each other for a week, and I wanna thank you for being nice." I smiled at him,

"you’re welcome." he smiled back

"waahh~ it’s getting cooler, isn’t it??" I told him as I hugged my knees tighter. Donghae then took his jacket off and placed it over my shoulder.

"wear this." he said,

"what?! No.. it’s okay." I told him as I was about to take his jacket off when he looked  sincerely into my eyes.

"please?" he asked, I just turned my gaze away before nodding.

"but you were just wearing… that…" I said, eyeing at what he was wearing, but he just smiled at me.

"don’t worry about me." he smiled.

waahh… he really got a nice figure! Oh no!!! hormones!!! Stop thinking that way!! >.<

"ohh!!!" I pointed at the sun. "the sun is finally setting!! <3" I laughed.

"come on let’s take a photo." I told him as I positioned myself where the sunset can be captured in the camera.

"come on" I wrap my arm around his neck before started counting. "hana, teul set!" I smiled at the camera before clicking it . Then photo started printing by itself. "ohh~ it’s blurred." I pouted. "can you take it?" I asked him,

"sure." he replied, taking the camera from my hand. "hana, teul set!" he counted as he took the photo. 

"nice! Oh! One more!! This time, wacky!" I told him as I started posing, my pose was, pretending to kiss him with my eyes closed.

 

 

DONGHAE’S POV

“this time, wacky!” she said. Wacky?! I don’t know how!! And then I looked at her. Shoot. I don’t know that her pose was ‘about to kiss me’!!! when I looked at her, her lips touch my cheeks. Well not really in the cheeks, it was near my lips! Very near! Whew. But why does my heart beats so fast??! …………………………………………………… I wish I tilted my head more. XD

 

When she felt that her lips touched the corner of my lips, she quickly opened her eyes and apologzied.

"ohh… sorry. It’s my fault." she blushed,

"no, it was mine! I shouldn’t have looked at you. Ayssi." she just smiled awkwardly.

"anyway let’s just remove my saliva there." she said, touching the corner of my lips before giggling. I just removed her hand,

"it’s okay." I smiled at her.

"okay, if you say so. Okay now let’s watch the sunset~"

"very pretty!!!" she giggled. "thanks for taking me here!" she glanced over to me,  just smiled back at her.  "waahh~ it’s really pretty!" she praised, looking at the sun then back to me. 

"Yah, why are you looking at me?? Is there any dirt on my face??" she asked me, 

"no, it’s just… you’re prettier than the sun." I told her honestly,

"ayssi. Stop saying things you don’t really mean." she told me while hitting my legs. 

"I really mean it" I told her, she just stuck her tongue out. 

 

After the sun has set...

"I think we better go home~" she said as she was about to stand up,

"wait." I held her hand.

"uhh?"

"umm… I need to say something."

"ohh… okay." she said before sitting back down again. "what is it?"

"I think…. Umm…. Because…."

"because??"

"‘cause I can’t stop thinkin’ ‘bout you girl." I told her as I stare at her eyes sincerely. 

"oh!!! I know that! Super Junior’s song, “U”, right?! ‘cause I can’t stop thinkin’ ‘bout you girl~" she sang,

"no, no!! you see… I think I like you. I don’t know why, but I like you. I know that we just had our chance to know each other since last week, but… I like you." I told her honestly, not really minding if I do make sense. 

"Donghae-ah…"

"I know that this is so sudden. I can’t really explain what I am feeling right now. But I feel very happy when I’m with you. … the moment we’re staring on each other’s eyes last dance class, I felt that my heart was about to explode!! And I don’t think I can hide my feelings anymore…."

"Donghae-ah…." she called me as I was still staring deeply into her eyes. 

"please, don’t reject me. I can wait… I WILL WAIT. Just please…" I told her,

"Donghae-ah," she cupped my face, "please listen…" she said as my eyes are getting teary. "you know that I just broke up with Sungmin last week, right? And I’m thankful to God because you, Jong Hoon and Kyuhyun are always there to make me smile and happy that helps me in forgetting about what happened… but…. I don’t think that I can open my heart for a person right now…."

 

too many pictures for this chapter, isn't it?! XD please leave a comment after reading! i love how all of you react! :)) can i count on that?! gomawo~ but i hope i don't break any Hae lovers heart here... am i?! just wait for the next chapter! :)