3 Wishes

Friendship or Love?

MY POV

Waking up at 6AM on a Saturday morning because of an unknown reason annoyed the hell out of me, so I've decided to call Kyuhyun.

-----start of conversation-----

"Ugh... Hmm? Yoboseyo?" he answered, obviously tired.

"Kyuhyun-ah…"

"응? (eung?)"

"Sorry, but were you still sleeping?" I asked him even though it was obvious.

"Umm... Anio, it's okay. Why did you call?"

"Nothing. Well… Just sleep again. Jalja~ Saranghae!!" I said before hanging up.

-----end of conversation-----

 

I just stared at the ceiling and sighed, thinking of what can I do to make my day productive.

I just found myself turning on the computer, playing some music before making my way to the bathroom and to start cleaning it. Yes, it's so not me to have 'clean' and 'I' in a sentence, but hey I will clean the house! :D

 

After cleaning the bathroom, I immediately went back to my room, getting rags on the way to wipe the cabinets, tables and picture frames. And upon cleaning the cabinet, I saw a familiar box... A box where there are photos of Sugmin and I.

I just felt myself staring at our pictures, an unexplainable feeling started to build inside my heart. I miss him.

My thoughts then wandered off to Sungmin, hoping that he has a great marriage when the doorbell started ringing.

 

“Who’s there?” I asked the moment I reached downstairs.

“Yeobo~” the voice sang as I immediately felt myself smiling.

“Kyuhyun.” I said to myself while opening the door.

"Annyeong~" he waved.

"What are you doing here?"

"You called me, right?"

"Eung…" I nodded, still confused.

"That’s why I’m here!" he beamed.

"But I didn’t ask you to come."

"Arrasseo I’ll just go!" he threatened, turning to leave.

"Geure, annyeong! Take care!" I told him.

"Ya!" he yelled, immediately turning back to face me.

"Mwoya?!" I yelled back.

"You’re really not letting me in?!" he asked.

"Why would I?!" I asked, preventing myself from giggling. I just saw his annoyed expression upon my reply, but immediately changing it into a cute one.

"Please?"

"But I’m busy!"

"What are you doing?! Is that more important than me?!"

"Yes!" I answered instantly. Well it's not that I love cleaning more than Kyuhyun, but I rarely have the will to do so!

"Ya!"

"I’m having a general cleaning... So I don’t think we can play."

"Gwenchana, let me in." he said, pushing me a little and making his way to the couch.

"Arrasseo~ Just sit there and watch TV, okay?!" I told him.

"Okay~"

"Oh, do you want something?" I asked.

"Umm… Yes please~" He grinned cutely.

"Then go to the kitchen and cook for yourself!" I stuck my tongue out.

"Ya! You little--"

"I love you~" I said as I run over to him, hugging his sides, and kissing his cheek. "Just do anything you want here, I still need to clean my room… Suit yourself, okay?" I told him into which he nodded.

 

I went back to my room and continued looking at our pictures when I suddenly felt my eyes getting heavy. I lay on the floor, slowly closing my eyes as I drifted myself to sleep.

It was after a short while when I felt someone staring at me, and so I slowly opened my eyes, just to see Kyuhyun's adorable face a centimeter away from mine. I immediately sat up, bumping my head on his'.

"Ouch!" he yelped while rubbing his head as I do the same.

"What are you doing here?!"

"How can you finish if you were sleeping?!" he replied, not answering my question.

"I got tired, so… Anyway! Just go downstairs and watch TV!"

"Shiro! It’s boring! And I wanna spend time with my Yeobo!" he said childishly.

"But I’m not yet done! I still need to clean the living room, the kitchen and look, I’m not even done with my room!"

"It’s because you were sleeping!"

"Ayssi. Stop nagging about it, okay?! If you’re bored, then just go home."

"Ya! I came all the way here just to see you, but then you’re sending me away?!"

"Ya, you’re house is not that far from here! And, I didn’t ask you to come!"

"Arrasseo, arrasseo, it’s my fault. Let me just help you~" he said.

"Mwo?! Andwae!"

"Why?!" he asked, raising a brow.

"You will just get dirty!" I reasoned out.

"I don’t care."

"It’s up to you." he shrugged.

"But I have conditions~" he said, grinning.

"Mwo?! You’re the one who offered help, how can you give out conditions?!"

"Please? I promise to help you~" he said, almost adorably. >///<

"Well… You should." I replied, briefly turning away from him to compose myself. "Anyway, what’s your condition?"

"You'll need to grant my 3 wishes."

"Like what?" I asked, raising a brow.

"I’ll think about it later." he said.

"But what if it’s hard?"

"No! Promise it’ll be easy." he smiled.

"Okay~ Let’s start?" I asked him, he nodded.

 

 

NO ONE’S POV

_____ sweeps the floor while Kyuhyun helped her by mopping it. Kyuhyun also helped her wiping the windows, specially when it's too high for her.

 

 

MY POV
I lied down on the floor after almost 2 hours,  spreading my arms and legs.

"Ya! I just mopped that spot!" Kyuhyun yelled at me as I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Then do it again!"

"No way!" he says, lying beside me.

"Ya! You said it’ll be dirty!"

"I don’t care, I’m tired."

"It’s your fault." I replied, pertaining to him-helping me with my 'general cleaning'.

"Anyway I’m getting my 3 wishes~" he grinned.

"Ayssi. I totally forgot about it!" I sighed, when I felt his head suddenly resting on my shoulder, as his arms started wrapping around my stomach. "Ya! Don’t hug me! It’s hot!" I yelled at him, removing his arms.

"It’s because I’m hot~"

"Shiggeureo!" I said before standing up.

"Where are you going?"

"Bathroom, I’m going to take a bath. Ohh… And think of your wishes." I reminded him.

"I’ve already thought of one!"

"Jinjja? What is it??"

"Kiss me~" he said, pursing his lips.

"Mwo?! Is that even a wish?" I raised a brow.

"Yes, and you can’t break the kiss, I have the power to break it." he grinned evilly.

"What the heck is that?! And what if I don’t want?"

"And why not?! It’s easy~" he said as he stood up and lean towards my face.

"Ya! Let’s do that wish later." I said before pulling my face farther and walking towards the bathroom.

"And why?!" he asked stubbornly.

"Because I feel sticky." I said as I stopped at the corner when I saw him pouting.  "How about your other wishes?" I asked him.

"Umm… Since I’m hungry, cook for me!"

"Ya! Am I your maid or something?! Let’s just eat outside!"

"But I want to eat what you’ve cooked!" He insisted. "Please~" he asked, using his aegyo making me smile and nod in agreement.

"Sing for me first!"

"Why?"

"Because I want to! If not, I will not cook!" I threatened him.

"But that’s my wish!"

"If you don’t want, then ALL OF YOUR WISHES WILL BE INVALID!" I let out an evil laugh.

"Arrasseo, arrasseo! What do you want me to sing?"

"Super Junior’s No Other." I beamed.

"Why that?! Aren’t you getting tired of that group?!" he asked, brows raised.

"Ya! One more and I won’t do anything from your wishes!"

"Arrasseo, I’ll sing~" he said as he started singing.

 'gaseumi sorichyeo marhae, jayuro-un nae yeonghon~ eonjena cheo-eumui imaeum euro neorul saranghae, georeo watdeon shiganboda nameum nari deo manha'

 

I closed my eyes, just enjoying his wonderful singing voice as I felt my heart beating really really fast.

My eyes shot up just to see him staring at me.

"Did I gain another point?" he asked, almost smirking.

"Huh? You’re not even courting me!"

"I know. ‘Cause you’re already mine, right?" he grinned adorably.

"Yeah…" Was my only answer as I felt myself blushing.

"I just loved the way you fall for me again"

“No, I’m—“ I paused, feeling my heart pounding really hard 'cause his lips are just a centimeter away from me. “Not.” I continued when he closed the gap that's preventing our lips from touching.

My eyes widened by his sudden intimate gesture, nevertheless my eyes slowly closed by itself as my lips started to move with his. My arms wents up to his nape, pulling him closer as his arms wrapped around my waist possessively.

“That’s your first wish then.” I told him, pulling back to breathe.

“Nope, 'cause you’re the first one to broke the kiss.” he grinned, pecking my lips once again before sitting on the sofa.

“Ya! That’s unfair!” I complained, but he just smiled before turning the TV on.  “Why don’t you just take a bath first, I’ll just cook… What do you want?” I asked him, immediately recovering with my complaint. It's not like I don't love kissing him you know. Kkk

“Anything would be fine~” he said.

 

 

~

"Kyuhyun-ah, let’s eat~" I called right after setting up the table, as I heard him running to the dining area.

"WAAAHHH~" he grinned like a kid.

"Ya! Stop that!"

"Wae?!"

"You looked like a kid!"

"And so? Anyway I’m not that old." He reasoned out. "Did you cook all these??" he asked, staring at the variants of food on the table. 

"Of course! Who do you think will cook other than me?!" I said as I felt him wrapping his arm around my waist, hugging me from the back and resting his head on my left shoulder. "What?!"

"Nothing~" He grinned. 

"Come on let’s eat." I said, removing his hand from my waist as he just smile, giving my cheek a soft peck before sitting on the chair. "Ya, what was that about?!"

"Thank you kiss~ Because you cooked for us!"

"But I didn’t ask for it!" I stuck my tongue out, before sitting beside him. He then gave me a smack on the lips.

"Oh, you meant you ask for this?" he asked, before quickly leaning in and giving me a short peck on the lips. 

"Stop it! I wanna eat, I’m hungry!" I said, not minding the butterflies inside my stomach. 

 

 

~

After eating, I went to the sink and started washing the dishes. 

I was rinsing a plate when Kyuhyun got the other plates and started scrubbing them. 

"Ya, what are you doing?" I asked him.

"I’m helping you."

"Why?!" I asked, raising a brow.

"And why not?!" He asked back. 

"Ugh..." I paused, thinking of an excuse. 

"Anyway, when we got married already, I don’t know if we could still do this." he cut me off, smiling.

"Why?!"

"Because we’ll be busy making kids."

"MWO?! YA YOU ERT!" I yelled, throwing bubbles into his face.

"Ya! Why did you do that for?!" he yelled back, throwing bubbles back at me.

"Because how can you say that! You’re not even sure that you’re marrying me!"

"I’m so sure! Ya! Don’t tell me you’re not going to marry me?!" he asked.

"You haven't even asked me!"

"Do you want me to ask you now?"

"N-no." I shook my head, turning my head away from him.

"What if I asked you, will you say yes?"

"I still need to think about it."

"Why...?" he asked, obviously disappointed. 

"Because… We haven’t really finished our studies yet and…." I paused when I saw Kyuhyun's eyes are getting teary.

"Don’t you love me?" he asked.

"I do…"

"Then why would you still think about it?"

"Because…. I WAS JOKING!" I laughed. But he just stared at me with his red eyes. 

"Ya, are you serious?" he asked.

"I told you I was just joking! Please don’t cry!" I told him but instead of answering me, he just washed the dishes without looking at me. "Ya..." I called him as guilt started to arouse inside my body. "Kyuhyun-ah…." I called him again, but still, he's not responding. "Sorry..." I said, rubbing some bubbles on his cheek. 

"That was not funny!" he finally replied.

"Okay… you can punish me. Qing yuan liang wo (please forgive me)~" I sang, as I saw his tears are threatening to fall. "Ya," I called him, cupping his face even though I still have bubbles in my hands. "I love you, okay?" I told him

"Really?"

"Yup." I smiled at him.

"Don’t ever joke to me with things like that, okay?" he said like a baby as I just smiled at him. 

"Okay~" I said as I rub the bubbles on his cheeks, "Happy, happy, happy bubble~" I smiled while singing.

"I don’t want to lose you, so don’t exchange me with other guys, okay?" He said that made me giggle. 

"Of course not! You’re the perfect boyfriend and my soon-to-be husband, right?" he nodded. "I love you and that’ll never change, okay?" I told him as I planted a small kiss on his lips. He then hugged me with the bubbles still on his hands. 

"Ya, I just took a bath you know!" I told him, but he just chuckled and hugged me tighter before rubbing my back; wetting my clothes. 

"Ya! Are you doing it on purpose?!" I asked him, hugging him back and putting some bubbles on his clothes also.

"Nope~ I just want to hug you." he smiled.

"Ayssi." I commented, hiding my smile on his chest. 

 

 

~

MY POV

Feeling all tired from cleaning the house, cooking and washing the dishes, I asked Kyuhyun to go home as I immediately went up and lie down on the bed. 

"What are you still doing here?" I asked him when I saw him coming inside my room. 

"I don’t want to leave." He answered simply. 

"Wae?" I asked, raising a brow. 

"... I want to spend more time with you."

"Ya, it’s not like we’re not going to see each other on Monday!" I reasoned out, feeling dead tired. 

"Please?"

"But I’m tired..."

"I’m also tired."

"Then go home and sleep." I said, fixing my blanket.

"But… My shoulder and back hurts." He said, massaging his back a little.

"Really?" I asked, sitting up and getting worried.  "Come here~" I said, patting the space beside me for him to sit. "What happened?" I asked the moment he sat down.

"I don’t know… Maybe because I was reaching for the windows too high that my muscles got a little strained."

"Ya! The window is the same height as you!"

"But it hurts…" he pursed his lips, almost making me smile. How adorable! :") 

"Do you want me to massage you?" I asked him, pinching his cheek a little. 

"Really?!" He asked, obviously happy with it. 

"Nope." I shook my head, laughing. "I don’t know how."

"Please?"

"No!" I said, laying down. He then lay down beside me, his hand supporting his head and just staring at me. "What?!" I asked, getting conscious because of his stare. "Ya!" I yelled, but he just kept his deep stare. "Arasseo I'll massage you. But that's gonna be your wish, alright?"

"Okay~" he grinned adorably as he finally lied flat down the bed, his face on the pillow. 

"Ayssi. How am I supposed to do this?" I asked him, as I don't have the slightest idea what to do. 

"Oh wait!" he said as he sat up and took off his shirt.

"Ya! What are you doing?!" I blushed.

"How can you massage me well if I’m wearing a shirt?!" he asked innocently.

"But--"

"Bbali~" he cut me off by laying back down.

 

I just felt myself gulping upon the sight, my heart beating 100x faster that the usual. 

Cho Kyuhyun do you really need to take your clothes off?! I mean haven't you thought of me--you can happen anytime because of my hormones attacking?! Do you really want me to commit a sin?!

_____ YOU HAVE TO GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF! YOU'RE A WOMAN WITH FULL DIGNITY AND CONVICTION!

 

“Ya, aren’t you going to start?” Kyuhyun asked, waking me up from my senses.

“Can you… Just…” I said, stuttering.

“What?” he asked.

"Wear… Umm... Your shirt?”

“Why?” he said as he finally looked at me.

“I kinda feel… Uncomfortable.”  I said as I can feel myself blushing like hell for he changed his position, and so now he's facing me. Yes, I can see his upper body for God's sake!

“Now tell me, why do you feel uncomfortable?” he asked, leaning closer to my face. 

“Ya, are you trying to seduce me?!” I finally asked, but still looking away.

“Do you think I’m seducing you?!” He asked, using his finger to turn my chin so that I could look at him. I responded with a nod, but my gaze is still not with his'. 

“Ya! What are you doing?!” I yelled when he pushes me on the bed, with him on top. I just felt my heart beating a million times faster as his face started to lean in closer. My eyes started to feel heavy as his lips was just a breath away.

My phone then started ringing, as I immediately pushed him off me. 

 

-----start of conversation-----

"Yoboseyo?" I answered, but no one's answering.

"Yoboseyo??" I called again, but still, no one's answering.

"Ayssi. If you won’t talk, then just don’t call!" I said, hanging up. 

----end of conversation-----

 

"Who’s that?" Kyuhyun asked the moment I hang up.

"I don’t know. He’s not answering."

"Ayssi. That’s the second time, right?" I nodded. "Anyway, let’s continue."

"Continue what?" I asked him, raising a brow.

"Seducing you." he said, obviously seducing me and pulling me back to the bed.

"Ya! What do you want?"

"I just wanna play around." he smirked.

"Andwae!" I stood up and run.

"Ya!!" he yelled, chasing after me. 

 

I ran around the house, making myself more exhausted than I already am.

I just felt myself sitting on the sofa, catching my breath as I shut my eyes rather harshly.

Damn. I'm getting older than I thought. 

My thoughts about getting older was cut off when I felt a heavy rounded (well I think) thing on my lap-- which is no other than Kyuhyun who's still half by the way. 

 

"Ya! Get off of me! You’re heavy!" I complained, pushing him off me as he just chuckled before sitting beside me. "I’m so exhausted! It’s your fault!"

"And why is it my fault?! I didn’t tell you to run!!"

"But you’re… Ayssi! Look! You’re still not wearing your shirt!" I scolded him.

"I’m going to wear shirt if you tell me I’m hotter than that Sung Min Woo." (A.N.:/ Sung Min Woo is Siwon's character in Oh! My Lady. LOL)

"Mwo?! Are you kidding me?!"

"Of course not!"

"And why on earth do you think I will ever say that?!"

"Because that’s the truth!"

"No it’s not~" I stuck my tongue out.

"Oh come on!" he said, almost sounding desperate that made me giggle. I just stood up, sitting on his lap instead.  "What… What are you doing?" he asked. 

"You want to play games, huh?" I told him, almost sounding seductively as I draw circles on his chest, making him blush. I lean in closer until my lips were just a breath away from in his ears. "I think…. You’re the hottest baby ever." I whispered into his ear before standing up. 

"Wait." he called, pulling my hand. 

"What?!" I asked, when just he pulled me back on his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist possessively. I was about to ask him what he's up to once again when he closed the gap between our lips, and started kissing my lips softly. 

My arm then went up from his chest to his nape, as we continue to kiss each other passionately. 

He pulled back after a while, both of us were catching up some air.

"That's your wish." I told him, pecking his plump lips once more.