You're.... Back......

Friendship or Love?

-----the next day-----

MY POV

Kyuhyun and I went to school with our hands interlocked. We reached our classroom after a few minutes and almost all of our classmates are already there. We were about to sit on our respective seats when I saw Donghae staring at us. I quickly dropped Kyuhyun hand and gave him a half smile. 

I was expecting him to just turn his gaze away from me and act as if he didn't notice us, but he didn't; intead he gave me an adorable smile that I missed terribly. 

Wait, am I dreaming? Donghae just smiled at me!!!! :D

I just felt myself grinning widely at him, therefore making him chuckle in return. I then sat on my chair as he walked towards me, informing me about our practice later. 

 

 

-----dismissal-----

"Kyuhyun-ah, we’re going to have a practice." I informed him.

"Now?" he asked, I nodded.  "Ahh… okay. Do you want me to fetch you later?"

"It’s up to you."

"Hmm… let me think about it." he said as I quickly hit his arm. 

"Ya!" I yelled but he just laughed, rubbing his arm. 

"I’ll call you~" he said as he quickly pressed his lips unto mine before running off like a coward man. 

“Ya!!” I screamed, preventing myself from grinning like an idiot. 

“Oh shoot.” I heard him cursed, before going back to his seat. “I forgot my bag.” He laughed as he scratched his head before getting his bag. “Bye~” he waved before giving me a quick smack on the lips and running off again. =.=''

”Ya Cho Kyuhyun you’re so dead!” I screamed that made him stop on his tracks, looking back at me. I just stare back at him, confused as to why did he stop.

He then hit his , giving me a smirk before continuing to run. -_- I just felt myself laughing at his cute childish act before returning my senses when I heard someone cleared his throat. I immediately turn around just to see Donghae. .

 

“Umm… should we start our practice?” I asked him awkwardly, he just nodded.

 

We shoved the chairs off until we got enough space for us to dance. I then asked him if he brought speakers with him, in which he said he didn't, so we used his phone as the source of music. I also told him to send me a copy of the song so that whatever happens, for example his phone died, etc., at least I have a copy on my phone.

After sending a copy of the song on my phone, we sat on the teacher's table, just listening to the song. 

 

“Have you thought of the steps?” I asked him, breaking the silence.

“Umm… yeah. But it’s a little….” he paused, obviously hesitating to continue. 

“A little?” I asked, confused. 

“Intimate.” he answered shortly. 

“Ohhh….” was my only answer. 

“Is that okay with you?” Donghae asked.

“Of course!” I gave him a nervous laugh.

“Are you sure about that?” he asked once again.

“Yup! It’s for our class anyway.” I smiled at him.

 

After listening to the song, Donghae quickly went down and at the same time handing out his out to help me. I hesitated at first, still feeling a little bit awkward because I'm not really sure if we're really okay, nevertheless taking his hand and going down from the table. 

I dusted off the imaginary dirts on my skirt while thanking him; he just smiled back in return. 

He started playing the song again, turning his back at me and dancing the steps a little bit. I was just standing there, trying to catch up with what he's doing when he suddenly stopped to face me. 

 

“Now there are touchy-touchy steps, is it okay?” He said, I just nodded. He was obviously hesitant about placing his arm on my waist, and so I just did it for him. 

 

"Like this?” I asked him, he just nodded. “And then?”

 

He started swaying a bit, with me following his body movements. 

Later on, I came up with another step were he would slid his fingers from my ankle to my hips. I think he really felt uncomfortable about it, but that choreography fits the lyrics and the song well. So I told him not to feel awkward nor uncomfortable, but he seemed can’t. -_-

 

~

After about 3 hours, we finally finished the choreography. Well we were just asked to dance for at most 3 minutes only, and so I think this is really easy. So we finally called it a day.

“So… You’re going home after this?” I asked him, but he just stared at me. I waited for his answer and after a short while, he was finally about to answer me, but then my phone suddenly start ringing ‘MAMAMAMAMARA, JJJEBAL HAJIMARA!’

 

I took my phone out, checking the caller which named 'Yeobo '. Wait, he changed his name on my phone?! O_O

-----start of conversation-----

“Yoboseyo?” I answered.

“Ya, are you done?”

“Umm… Yeah. We just finished. Why?”

“I’m at the main gate, I’ll wait for you here~”

“Oh… okay.”

“See you!”

“See you!” I said before hanging up. 

-----end of conversation-----

 

“You need to go?” Donghae asked, I slightly nodded.

“Okay… I’ll go ahead then,” he said before walking ahead of me. 

“Donghae-ah,” I called him up,

“Yes?” he asked, turning around to face me again. 

“Are we going to have our practice tomorrow?”  I asked. 

“Aren’t you busy?” he asked back. 

“Nope.” I shook my head. 

“Okay, after class?” he asked, I just nodded. He then gave me a small smile before continuing to walk again. 

“Donghae-ah!” I called him again.

“Hmmm?” he turned back to face me once again. 

“Take care~” I smiled at him.

“Thanks.” He said before finally leaving. 

 

After fixing my things, I finally met up with Kyuhyun at the main gate. 

“Yeobo!” I called him, as he immediately smiled in return. 

“What took you so long?” he pouted.

“Awww… Did you wait that long?” I asked, using my cute  voice, in which he just continued pouting.  “Let’s eat dinner?” I asked him, he finally grinned. “Kaja!” I said as I interlocked my hand with him. :”)

 

We went to his favorite restaurant and quickly found a seat. The ahjumma gave us the menu, and with that, we started ordering food. After the ahjumma took our order, she told us to wait for a moment before leaving.

 

“So….” Kyuhyun started.

“So…?” I laughed.

“What happened a while ago?”

“A while…. Ago??” I asked, confused. 

“During your practice.”

“Ohh…. We finished the choreography already. But I think we still need to polish some things.”

“No, I mean you and Donghae….” he said in a soft voice. 

“ Ohh….” I replied, still thinking what to reply. “I think we’re doing well.”

“Really?” he asked in a different voice, which made me look at him. 

“Wae? Aww… My yeobo is jealous!”

“No I’m not!!! Why would I be jealous?!!” he said in an obviously jealous tone that made me laugh. 

“If you say so~” I said, and just then, ahjumma came to our table and placed the appetizers on our table. Kyuhyun immediately started eating, with me just staring at him. 

"What?" he asked, but I just shook my head before smiling. He then got some kimchi before started feeding me. I showed him a grateful smile before eating it. 

As I was happily eating, I noticed that the television behind Kyuhyun is currently airing M! Countdown. I started watching it as I slowly eat my food. 

Later on, Super Junior’s A-Cha started playing that made me scream.

"Ya!” he yelled, glaring at me. 

 

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

“Oh my gosh!! Sungmin oppa is so hot!!” she squealed.

“MWO?!” I asked, raising my tone.

“Omona!! DONGHAE OPPA!!!!!!!!” she continued squealing. 

“MWORAGO?!!!” I asked, with my voice still raised. “YA _____ YOU’RE WITH ME THEN YOU’RE SHOUTING--”

“KYUHYUN OPPAAA!!!!!!” she squealed like a die-hard fan.  

“WHAT?!!!”

“RYEOWOOK OPPA!!!!” she squealed once again. ‘Ryeowook? WTH is she talking about?!’ I thought.  I then looked at to where she is looking and... -_- Nevermind. 

 

 

“Oh my gosh Kyuhyunnie they lost!!!” she said in an annoyed voice after their performance ended. “I need to buy the album!” she said, fixing her bag and standing up. 

“Ya! You haven’t even touched your food yet!” I scolded her. 

“Mwo?! I ate already.” She reasoned out.

“Ate?! Look at your food! You just ate 2 spoonfuls!”

“But I need to buy the album! They can’t afford to lose anymore!” I sighed.

“Okay, we will buy the album after you eat.”

“But--!”

“We are not going to buy that until you finish your food!” I cut her off, making her pout. 

“Promise?” she asked, I just nodded. She finally smiled before continuing to eat.

 

Aigoo. How can she be so childish?! Though I still love her no matter what happen. 

 

“Kyuhyunnie...” She started again.

“Hmm?”

“Why did you think they lost?”

“I don’t know… Album sales?”

“Damn it. I should have bought the album the moment they released it.“ she complained to her herself, making me chuckle. “What?!” she shot me an annoyed look. 

“So I got to buy the album before you did?!” I told her. 

“MWO?! YOU BOUGHT THE ALBUM?!!” she asked, I nodded. “Are you serious?!!!” I nodded again. “But why!?!” she asked.

“And why not?!!” I shot back.

“I thought you don’t like them?!”

“I never said that!”

“But last time you were mad because Kyuhyun oppa… not you, okay?! Is my wallpaper, and then you’re also mad because I was squealing to Siwon oppa’s hotness!”

“It’s because you were not minding my presence! Especially when you see Siwon’s…. Hey, I’m ier, right?” I asked her, but instead of answering, she just laughed out loud. “MWOYA?!”

“No-not-nothing” she managed to say even though she's still laughing. 

“I hate you!” I told her.

“W-wae?!” She asked, still laughing. I just glared at her, crossing my arms. 

“Aww…” She finally stopped laughing, though that annoying smile was still plastered on her face.  “Kyuhyunnie, you know that I still love you even though Siwon oppa is 100 times ier, right?”

“Ya! Are you insulting me?!”

“No! Of course not!! I told you, I love you!” she said, but I just glared at her.  “Anyways...” she changed the topic again. “Why did you bought the album again?”

“Because I know you like them.” I told her honestly. 

“What? Are you serious?” she asked, I nodded.

“But…”

“You know _____-ah, I can do everything, anything for you. I know that you’ll be sad if they lost or something, that’s why I bought their album. And I wanted to listen to their songs anyway.” I said, but she was just staring at me. “What?!” I asked her.

“That’s so sweet!” she smiled, but I just stuck my tongue out in return. “No, really! Thanks Yeobo~” she said, I just smiled at her.

 

 

 

-----the next day-----

MY POV

Donghae and I practiced the dance again after class. This time, we polished everything and I think we almost perfected the dance. 

We continued practing during the weekends, correcting our mistakes and other shizz. 

 

 

~~~

Today, Kyuhyun and Yoona will start their choreography, while Donghae and I will have our rest day since we practiced almost the whole day during the weekends.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, you want me to wait for you?" I asked him. 

"Anio, it’s okay."

"Then do you want me to fetch you later?"

"No, I’ll be okay." he replied, I looked at him suspiciously. "What?!"

"Are you hiding something from me?!" I asked him, crossing my arms.

"Mwo?! Of course not! Wait. Don’t tell me that you’re jealous because Yoona and I are partners?" He let out a teasing smile.

"Of course not!!!! Why would I be jealous?! I have Donghae." I stuck my tongue out. 

"Ya!" he yelled, I just giggled. 

"Joke~" I said as I hug his waist and rest my head on his chest. "You know that I love you, right?" I told him, he didn't respond. "Kyuhyunnie~" I called him, hugging him tighter. I then felt him hugging me back. 

"Excuse me love birds…." Yoona interrupted us, I immediately pulled back from the hug and let out an awkward laugh. 

"Sorry! I’ll be leaving." I told her as I saw Kyuhyun glared at Yoona; with Yoona just chuckling in return. 

"Kyuhyun don’t be mad! We still need to practice you know~" she said. 

"Don’t mind him." I giggled. "Just go and practice. I’ll be leaving now. Bye~"

"_____-ah," Yoona called me. 

"Hmmm?"

"You two looked so cute together!"

"Jinjja?" I laughed. "Thanks. Geurom... Bye~"

"Yeobo take care! Send me a message when you got home, okay??" Kyuhyun said. 

"Arrasseo~"

 

 

KYUHYUN'S POV 

"What?!" I narrowed my eyes  at Yoona who's looking at me.

"You’re so cheesy!" she told me, giggling. 

"No I’m not."

"Yeobo take care! Send me a message when you got home, okay??" she imitated my voice. 

"Ya! I’m just concerned, okay?" I reasoned out, she just giggled. 

"I wish I would have a boyfriend like you."

"Well… I’m the only one in this world. And don’t you dare fall in love with me because I’m taken!" I told her, but she just hit my arm. 

"Ya! I know that! What’s the purpose of helping you to be with _____ if I’m going to take you away from her?! And I said, I wish I would have a boyfriend like you, and not you! Babo!"

"Whatever! Hmm… But may I know what your type of guy is?"

"Why?" she asked. 

"So that I could help you. You know… You’ve helped me with _____."

"Ummm…. I want a sweet, thoughtful, kind-hearted guy."

"How about the looks?"

"Well… It doesn’t really matter… What’s important is the inside."

"I think I know someone!" I told her excitedly. 

"Jinjja?! Who??"

"Donghae~"

"Mwo?!!" she asked, blushing a little before turning her gaze away from me. 

"Why?! Oh wait! You’re blushing!!! You like him, don’t you?!!!" I giggled. 

"No I don’t!!" she denied. 

"Come on tell me!! I thought we’re friends?!!!" I used the card no one can ever resist. :) 

"Well… Maybe just a little crush." She sighed. 

"Jackpot! You want me to tell him?!!" I laughed. 

"Ya!!! I told you it’s just a crush!! And… he likes _____, right?!"

"He knows that _____ loves me, so he can’t love her anymore." I told her confidently.

"Ayssi. Let’s just stop this and start the choreography!"

"Yes ma’am!" I chuckled. 

 

 

MY POV

"_____-ah!" I heard someone called me the moment I went out of the gates. I immediately turn around, seeing my dance partner, Donghae. 

 

Well, after  practicing a couple of times, our relationship has been... I don't know... Better, I guess? Because unlike our first day of practice, we were too awkward to do intimate choreography. But right now, it's like everything went back to what we were before. 

 

“You’re going home alone?"

“Umm… Yeah. How about you?”

“Yup. Do you mind if we walk together?”

“Uhhmmm…..” 

“It’s okay if you don’t want, I’ll be going ahead then.” He said, not even waiting for my answer as he quickly bowed and started walking ahead of me. 

“Hey!” I called him up as he quickly stopped on his tracks and turned to face me once again.  “I thought you want to walk with me, why don’t you wait for me?” I asked him, as his expression shows that he's obviously puzzled with what I said, and so I just grabbed his wrist and started walking. I felt him stopped walking and so I turned to look at him. "What?”

“I thought you don’t want?”

“I never said anything! You’re just jumping into conclusions.” I told him almost annoyingly, making him silent. “Never mind. Let’s go?” I smiled at him, he just nodded.

 

 

“_____-ah,” he called out after a while of nerve wracking silence. 

“Yes?”

“Can we talk?”

“Aren’t we talking?” I chuckled. 

“I mean, in a proper place. Where we could sit down and finally sort out things.” He said as I felt my heart beat a lot more faster. I don’t know what’s going to happen since we haven’t talked about that thing. Anyhow, I just nodded. “Where do you want to talk about it?”

“Anywhere would be fine.” I said.

“How about in a coffee shop?”

“Sure” I smiled at him.

 

~

“Umm….” I broke the silence as we finally settled down in a coffee shop near the area. 

“I’m sorry.” He immediately apologized, making my eyes widen in shock. 

“Wha-what?” I said, stuttering.

“I said I’m sorry. I’ve been thinking about the things you’ve told me last week and I realized….” He paused for a while, playing with his fingers. “I realized that I was wrong.”

“Donghae…” I called him as he finally turn his head up to look at me.

“I don’t know if you wanted to start everything from the beginning again. I mean, maybe… We could just forget everything that had happened? I was wrong and you were right. It’s not your fault that I fell in love with you, It’s not your fault that you love Kyuhyun and not me. But I could remain as your best friend, right? But if you don’t wan--“

“There you go again.” I interrupted him.

“What?”

“Who will be that stupid person to reject a person like you? I mean, you’re a kind-hearted person, funny, thoughtful—“ 

“______-ah, stop it.” he was the one to interrupt me this time. 

“W-wae?”

“I have a request.”

“What is it?”

“Wait, we could go back to being best friends, right?” he asked me, I quickly nodded. “Could you stop….”

“Stop…?” I asked, confused. 

“Well I don’t know how to put it into words….”

“Come on just tell me!” I pouted.

“Stop making me falling more in love with you.”

“Wha-what?!”

“Ayssi. I don’t know if that’s the right term. But yeah, that’s it.”

“But… How will I do that?” I asked him.

“I don’t know… Stop complimenting me, stop making me blush, stop the things that you usually do.”

“Mwo?! So you want me to do nothing?!!”

“No! I mean… Ayssi. Why is this so damn hard?!!” he asked, probably himself as we both sighed. 

 

“I know!” I said, thinking of an idea. 

“What?”

“Just remind me of it. You know… If I’m being to touchy, or something.” I said, but he didn't reply. “What?!!”

“Okay. I guess we’ll go with that since we can’t think of anything.“ he said.

“Hey! Are you saying that my plan ?!!”

“I never said anything!!” he said, making me pout.

“Stop that.” He said as I immediately retrieve my pouting lips. “Good.” he smiled, therefore making me smile back. 

“So… Friends?” he asked as he held out his hand.

“Best friends.” I corrected him, shaking his hand. 

 

 

~

We went home after a while, just talking about random things when I saw a man pressing the doorbell of my house. 

 

"Jogiyo..." I called the attention of the man. He immediately turned around, running towards me and capturing my lips. 

 

"Jagiya, I missed you." he smiled, embracing me. 

"Su-Sungmin oppa..."

 

you didn't see that coming didn't you?! XD sorry for the long wait people. but he's back!! :D anyway... i'm going to ask you guys about YoonHae love team. is it okay? or... should we add another character for him? :) honestly i don't like 'super generations' or whatever you call them. it's just my opinion so don't bash me, okay?? hmmm.... another one....

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO  LIU XIAN HUA A.K.A HENRY LAU~ #henryasdfg22nd :D 

 

 

i love this last gif. so KYUte!!! anyway happy birthday to our magnae Henry Lau~ (it's 12AM KST here in the Philippines. XD) 

Kyuhyun's solo in Poseidon---> the way of breaking up is already out! i'm so proud of Kyu~ <3<3<3

please leave a comment! :D