Friends Quarrel??

Friendship or Love?

MY POV

"huh?" I asked him

"don’t take it the wrong way!! I… I mean… I guess I was too late. Because you now have your boyfriend, and don’t worry, ‘cause I’m over it now." he said, I just smmiled at him.

 

“how to keep loving you naega jinjja nege jarege ideronal sukkhyeo duji ima” my phone rang.

 

"yoboseyo?" I answered.

"where are you now??? Why aren’t you answering my message??!" Kyuhyun asked.

"I’m now at…" I glanced over to Jong Hoon. "Starbucks with pi… Jong Hoon."

"ahh.."

"don’t worry I’ll be home soon." I smiled at him.

"soon?! but it’s getting late! I’ll take you home."

"no, it’s okay. You’re already at home, right?"

"ummm….."

"ayssi. Where are you???"

"I’m just outside."

"ayssi. Bbali, go home now!"

"no, I’ll take you home first. I’ll be there in a minute."

"arraseo, arraseo!" 

"see ya my yeobu!!!"

"bye." I said before ending the conversation

--------end of conversation-------

 

"boyfriend??" Jong Hoon asked, I just smiled at him.

" I’m sorry, but I need to go." I told him.

"it’s okay. Sorry for bothering you."

"anio! Of course you’re not a bother to me!" I smiled at him.

"jinjja??!" he asked.

"of course!!" I giggled. "I’m sorry. But I need to go. See you!!" I told him before standing up.

"oh, I’ll take you home." he said, standing up also.

"oh, no need." I waved my hands

"I insist." he smiled before getting my books and heading out.

"ya…!" I tried to call him but then he's outside already.

 

"where do you live??" he asked the moment I got out.

"umm.. I told you, you don’t need to do this." I told him, he suddenly hugged me from the side.

"but I’ve missed you!!!" he reasoned out, I just smiled.

"I’ve missed you too~"

 

"what are you doing???!" I heard Kyuhyun's voice as he pushed Jong Hoon and grabbed me towards him.  "_______-ah, kaja" h said, dragging me away.

"pillow, mianhe, but I need to go, bye!" I waved 

"bye" Jong Hoon waved back

 

When it was only me and Kyuhyun alone, I released my hand from his grip.

"what’s your problem??" he turned to look at me.

"what’s my problem?!!!" I smirked. "didn’t you know what you just did??!" I asked him, pissed.

"what??!" he asked innocently, I just look at him.  "……………. I’m just trying to protect you." he said after a while

"protect me?!!! From what?! From Jong Hoon??!!!!" I raised my voice, he just nodded. "and why do you think you need to do that?!! I already told you he’s my friend!"

"I know." he replied shortly.

"then what are you worrying about?!" I asked him.

"because even though he WAS your friend, he still grew up in a different place! You don’t know if he’s still the same as before, and you don’t know what are his intentions to you!!" he reasoned out.

"what?! You think Jong Hoon is bad?! You think he has some bad intention towards me?!"

"I’m not saying that HE IS BAD. I’m just protecting you so that you won’t get hurt again."

"looks who’s talking." I told him sarcastically.

"excuse me?!"

"you’ve exchanged me for a girl before! So you don’t have a right to tell me that you’re my friend and you are protecting me! ‘cause I know that Jong Hoon is still the same and he will not choose another girl over his friend!" I told him angrily.

 

 

NO ONE’S POV

On their way home, no one was talking. So it was an awkward moment for them. (your name) went inside her house without a word. And Kyuhyun just go home by himself.

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

Is she mad at me??! Did I do something wrong?? I just grabbed her away from that guy! She must thank me because I didn’t punch the guy or anything! sighs I’m just trying to protect her from that guy. I know that they’re friends… but they WERE friends! She doesn’t even know what happened to him, if he’s still the same or what! And what if he likes her?? Ayssi. Anyways I need to apologize to her.

 

MY POV

Why is he acting like that?? I already told him that he was my bestfriend, so he doesn’t need to worry about a thing! Ayssi. But… is he mad??? Should I call him and apologize??  I didn’t mean to raise my voice at him…but… He’s being super protective!!! Ayssi.

“how to keep loving…” my phone rang. ahhhh!!! Sungmin oppa!!

----start of conversation----

"oppa!" I answered, I heard him giggled

"jakiya~"

"how are you??" I asked him

"I’m fine… sorry if I can’t call you anymore… it’s just been a busy week for me."

"gwenchana… you need to do this for your father, right?" I told him, trying to hide my disappointment

"jakiya? Neo kwenchana? You sound… a bit sad."

"je ga? (me?) no!" I lied

"sure?" he asked

"ummm… well… to tell you the truth… Kyuhyun and I had a little fight a while ago."

"jinjja?! What happened??" he yawned

"it’s not that big… anyway, I think you’re sleepy; you better go to bed and sleep."

"I still can’t…. I’m still working."

"what??! But its…." I glanced over the clock. "10!"

"oh jinjja?!" he giggled. "I didn’t notice the time." he yawned once again.

"please!!! Can you sleep…. For me?? oppa please rest~" I used my aegyo

"arraseo… you too, okay? Tell me what happened next time."

"arraseo~ jalja~ saranghae!!!"

"saranghae~"

-----end of conversation-----

 

hi! sorry for the super late and short update. TT.TT my laptop's charger was broken so i need to buy a new one. so i didn't have time to update. mianhe~ but it's okay now! haha!! i'm not sure if i could update more often because of my research paper and my periodical exams are coming!! ayssi. >.< anyway... at least i'm graduating soon~ March 26! ^.^ exactly one month after SS3 here in Manila! *dances* excited! haha!!! best "26" of 2011!! :D anyway hope you like the update!!!