Hide Our Relationship?!

Friendship or Love?

-----The Next Day-----

MY POV
Another Sunday has come and since I've been missing a lot of Sunday worship services, I've decided to wake up early and attend the 8AM service.
I immediately took a bath, get dressed and headed to church.
 
I was on my way, walking to the church when my phone suddenly rang.
-----start of conversation-----
"‬Yoboseyo‭?" I answered.
 
"Yeobo‭!" the voice called, which I immediately recognized.
 
"Oh...‭ ‬Kyuhyun-ah..." I said, preventing myself from smiling.
 
"‬Ya,‭ ‬why do you sound like you're disappointed‭?!"
 
"‬Disappointed‭?! ‬Of course not‭!" I said, letting out a laugh. "But why did you call‭?"
 
"Umm...‭ ‬Today is Sunday,‭ ‬right‭?" he asked.
 
"‬Yup."
 
"‬Do you mind going to the church with me‭?"
 
"‬Jinjja‭?!" I giggled. "‬I'm already inside the church now...‭ ‬Where are you‭?!" I asked him.
 
"‭‬Mwo‭?! ‬I'm waiting for you outside your house‭!" he said.
 
"‬Really‭?! ‬Just go here‭! ‬The service is about to start.‭" I told him, stifling my laugh.
 
"‬Oh,‭ ‬arrasseo.‭ ‬See ya‭!"
 
"‬Bye‭~"
-----end of conversation-----
 
 
After few minutes, I finally saw Kyuhyun, panting while looking through the crowd. I just felt myself giggling at his lost-puppy look when a smile finally starts creeping up his lips upon seeing me.
 
"Ya,‭ ‬you're late‭!" I said as he sat beside me.
 
"Well it hasn't started yet"." he pinched my cheeks. "‬And I was waiting for you‭!"
 
"You should--"
 
"‬Good morning everyone‭!" Pastor Lee started greeting.
 
"Sshh!" Kyuhyun sushed me. I just smiled and started listening to Pastor Lee.
 
 
 
~~~
"‬Have you eaten your breakfast‭?" I asked him, he shook his head.
 
"You‭?"
 
"Nope‭~ ‬Do you want to eat‭?"
 
"Pancake House‭?"
 
"Sure‭~" I smiled.
 
 
~
"Yeobo~" Kyuhyun called me upon arriving at the Pancake House.
 
"Hmm?"
 
"You haven’t done my last wish yet." he pouted. 
 
"Oh yeah... Right." I said, mentally preparing myself.
 
"So I want to change it." Kyuhyun grinned.
 
"Change it? Into what?" I asked him, raising a brow.
 
"Spend the rest of the day with me."
 
"MWO?!"
 
"Ya! Actually it doesn’t seem like a wish because we do it everyday!"
 
"But I need to study..."
 
"MWO?! Are you kidding me?!" he mocked, laughing at me.
 
"Nope~ I want to change my lifestyle you know..." I told him as he continues to laugh. "What’s so funny?!"
 
"Because you’ve been telling me that since we were in middle school!"
 
"No, this time I’m serious!"
 
"AND THAT ONE TOO~" he laughed, I just pouted.
 
"I hate you!"
 
"Love you too~ So... Let’s just go!"
 
"Shiro!"
 
"Alright, let’s see if you’re really going to study this time!" he said, sticking his tongue out.
 
"And what if I did?!" I told him.
 
"you got a free kiss from me!" he said.
 
"Ya! That’s not even a prize!" I narrowed my eyes at him. "And what if I didn’t?!"
 
"Umm..." he paused to think. "Then you need to spend the next whole weekend with me... Only me!"
 
"Ya! That’s not fair. " I pouted.
 
"What’s not fair?! It’s actually a win-win situation!"
 
"Then let’s just not do it."
 
"Wae?" he asked. 
 
"Because I don’t want to." I said, sticking my tongue out. And just then, the food finally arrived.
 
 
~
"Then let’s just go to the mall today." he said.
 
"Why?"
 
"Because I want to." he said, sticking his tongue out with pancakes. Gross. >.<
 
"Ya! That’s gross!
 
"But you still love me, right?" he laughed, while I just gave him a disgusted face. I was about to give him another witty reply when my phone suddenly rings.
 
-----start of conversation-----
"Yoboseyo?" I answered.
 
"Yoboseyo? Is that you, _____?" the voice asked me.
 
"Ye, but who are you?"
 
"I’m your Aunt Do Hee!"
 
"Oh?! Auntie! How are you??" I asked, standing up and mouthing to Kyuhyun that I need to talk to her.
 
 
 
~
"Who’s that?" Kyuhyun asked the moment I sat back down.
 
"My Aunt."
 
"Oh... Why did she call?"
 
"Umm... It's not important. Anyway, let’s go to the mall?" 
 
"Really?!" he smiled, finishing his chocolate drink. "Wae?" he asked the moment I started laughing.
 
"You have a chocolate there." I laughed, pointing at the corner of his mouth before grabbing a napkin and wiping it.
 
"Ya look who's talking, just look at you!" he said, pointing at my lips.
 
"Mwo?! Where?!" I panicked, getting another napkin and immediately wiping my lips.
 
"Let me." he said, grabbing the napkin from my hand and swiftly pressing his lips unto mine. I started blushing at his act, turning my gaze way from him. "Aww... You’re blushing!" he teased.
 
"Shut up. Come on let’s just go." I stood up, preventing myself from smiling.
 
"Where?"
 
"I thought you wanted to go to the mall?"
 
"Oh~" he smiled as he stood up.
 
 
 
~~~
"What do you want to do?" I asked him the moment I we arrived at the mall.
 
"I don’t know..." he shrugged.
 
"Ayssi. Come on." I told him, thinking of an idea.
 
"Where?" he asked, but instead of answering, I just started dragging him.
 
 
I brought him to different stores to try out different clothes. Then finally, we went to Debenhams, and there I found a perfect polo for him. 
 
 
 
"Oh~ " I handed him the paperbag.
 
"What?" 
 
"It’s for you, babo." I told him.
 
"Why?" he asked, raising a brow.
 
"Do you think I bought that for myself?!"
 
"Why did you buy that for me?"
 
"Just a thank you gift....?" I said, unsure myself as to why I bought that for him.
 
"For?!"
 
"I don’t know... Anyway just take it." I said as I started walking ahead of him.
 
"Ya!" he grabbed my wrist therefore making me stop from my tracks. "Gomawo~" He thanked me as he wrap his arm around my waist before giving me a kiss on the cheek.
 
"That’s all?" I pouted, into which he grinned before dragging me somewhere.
 
 
Kyuhyun dragged me at one corner where there's no one around, before cupping my face and started staring deeply into my eyes. Damn it. How can he do this to me?
He slowly closed his eyes and started leaning, my eyes slowly closing as I felt our lips were just a breath apart.
 
“Aigoo! Look at the kids these days!” I heard an Ahjumma commented, and so I immediately shot my eyes, just to see her still looking at us. We immediately bowed at the Ahjumma as Kyuhyun quickly got my hand and started running away from her while laughing.
 
We then decided to go home after that incident.

 

 

~

"See you tomorrow!" I told him, into which he nodded.  "Oh yeah, before I forgot..."
 
"Huh?" he gave me a confused expression.
 
"I want you to thank me for buying that..." I said, pointing at the paperbag. "By writing a love letter for me."
 
"Mwo?! But why??" he asked.
 
"I just want to." I grinned at him.
 
"Shiro! That’s corny."
 
"Arrasseo... Anyway it’s not a fad anymore. Bye~" I tiptoed and wrap my arms around his neck as he immediately wraps his arms around my waist to hug me back. 
 
"Wae?" he asked, chuckling when I hugged him tighter.
 
"Nothing~" I pulled back and gave him a peck on the lips. "Bye~"
 
"You’re so weird!"
 
"Whatever!" he just laughed. 
 
"Love you too~" he said.
 
 
 
 
~~~
Right after taking a shower, I immediately lay down on my bed when I remembered what Aunt Do Hee told me.
 
#FLASHBACK#
"Yoboseyo?" I answered.
 
"Yoboseyo?  Is that you, _____?" a voice asked.
 
"Ye, geunde nuguseyo?"
 
"I’m your Aunt Do Hee!"
 
"Oh! Auntie! how are you?"
 
"I’m fine, you?"

" I’m doing good!" I giggled. "Auntie I missed you~"

"Aigoo... You’re still sweet like before" she laughed. 

"Geunde, Auntie, don’t tell me you called just because you missed me?!" she laughed.

"You know me too well~"

"Of course! You’re my favorite Auntie!"

"Arrayo, stop it." she chuckled once again.

"So Auntie, why did you call?"

"Oh yeah, right... Your cousin is going to visit you there. "

"Really?! That’s great! Are you coming with her?'' I asked with a beam.

"Nope, only her."

"Ohh..." I pouted. "Anyway when will she come?"

"This Saturday."

"Really?! I can’t wait to see her!" I smiled.

" _____-ah," she called me.

"Hmm?"

"She’s actually... Different from before." she said, lowering her tone.

"Ye? I don’t get it..." I asked her, getting confused.

"Well... Ever since she broke up with that guy who cheated on her, she became rebellious. She always go out with different guys, flirts with them, and so on."

"Jinjja?" I asked her in shock.

"Eung, and I don’t know what to do with her anymore." she sighed. "And now she’s with your mom."

"Mwo?!"

"Yup, you heard it right... So please help her to change, arrasseo?"

"Ye Auntie... I’ll do my best."

"Gomawo _____-ah." she thanked me.

"Ye~ "

"Oh yeah, before I forgot.... Do you have a boyfriend?" she suddenly asks.

"Ye?!"

"So you have one?" she laughed. "Geunde _____-ah, I suggest for you not to tell your cousin about it... 'Cause  she might do something stupid."

"Stupid?! like what?"

"I don’t know... But be careful ok?" she warned me.

"Ohh.... okay. Thanks for the warning Auntie. "

"Please take care of my daughter okay?"

"Ye, I will."

"Take care of yourself too~"

"You too, Auntie. "

"Okay~ I need to go, I still need to cook for your Uncle. "

"Arrasseo. " I laughed before ending the call.

#END OF FLASHBACK#

 

Now how can I tell Kyuhyun about this?! I messed my hair before burying my face in the pillow.

 

 

~

-----The Next Day-----

"Donghae-ah," I called him the moment the bell rang. "I need to talk to Kyuhyun alone, so would you mind going home alone?" I whispered.

"Anio, gwenchana." he smiled. "I'll go ahead then, bye!"

"Bye~" I waved at him.

"Ya! What was the whispering about?!" Kyuhyun asked, but Donghae just stuck his tongue out.

"She won’t tell you~" Donghae said like a kid.

"Ya! " Kyuhyun yelled, as Donghae just chuckled. 

"Bye~" Donghae waved.

 

"What was that about?!" he asked.

"Nothing~ Kaja?!" he just pouted. "Oh... Kyuhyun-ah, let’s go to the park first?"

"Huh? but why?"

"I just need to tell you something."

"Can’t you just tell it here?!" he asked.

"Please?"

"Arrasseo." he sighed.

Okay _____ you can do this!

As much as I want to brag our relationship, I've decided to just follow Auntie's suggestion to protect our relationsip. It's better to be safe than sorry, right?

 

 

~

"So... What do you want to talk about?" he asked.

"Umm... Do you want to eat something first?" I asked, getting nervous all of a sudden.

"Ya, you’re making me nervous. Is there something wrong? Could you just please tell me what’s the problem?"

"Okay... Let’s just sit first." I sighed.

 

~

"Kyuhyun-ah, you know that I love you right?" I told him, interlocking my hand with his'.

"Yes... And I love you too." He said, making me smile.

"I know that... So... " I paused, sighing. "Let me tell you something first." I told him as he nodded. "Yesterday, I told you that my Aunt Do Hee called me, right? And she said that my cousin is coming." I said as he sighed in relief.

"Really? That’s all?" he asked

"Nope. " I shook my head. "Okay here’s the story... My family often go to Incheon to spend our vacation there with my Aunt and cousins. And... Aunt Do Hee treats me like her own daughter, so I am really close to her. On the other hand, my cousin is very close to my mom."

"And so...?" he asked.

"My Aunt warned me about my cousin. She said that my cousin changed ever since her boyfriend left her with another girl."

"Come on, just get to the point!" he said, getting a little impatient.

"Okay... Since my cousin has changed, and like what I've told you that she's close to my mom, I want us to hide our relationship while she’s here." I said, turning my gaze away from him.

"Mwo?!"

"Oh Kyuhyun please understand... I just want to protect you from her!" I said, looking back at him.

"From your cousin?! And why?!" he asked, obviously not understanding the point.

"My Aunt said that she’s now rebellious, and that she flirts with every guy she saw."

"What does that need to do with us?"

"My Aunt told me to keep our relationship from her."

"Really?! She asked you to do that?!"

"Well... Not really... But Kyuhyun I told you that she’s close to my mom, right? What if she finds out about us and tell my mom?!"

"And so if your mom finds out?!"

"You know that my mom and I aren’t very close, right?! She’s even closer to my cousin! And I wanna tell her personally!" I told him.

"Then just call her and tell her."

"No!"

"Why not?!"

"I don’t really know if she's allowing me to date someone... And what if she’s against us and then she'll break us apart?!"

"She can’t break us, you love me, right?!"

"Of course!" I answered him instantly.

"Then tell her!" he insisted.

"I told you, if she’s against us, there’s no one stopping her from breaking us apart! And I don’t want that to happen! I don’t want to lose you... And if ever she’s going to break us, it’ll just be hard for the both of us."

"Ya jamkaman... If ever she’ll break us apart, will you let her do that?" he asked as I immediately turn my gaze away from him. "Don’t tell me you’ll let her do it." he said.

"I love my mom and my family, okay? I don’t want to lose them..." I said as he pulls his hand.

"So... It’s okay for you to lose me?!" he yelled before standing up and wallking away from me.

"It's not like that..." I said in a soft tone as I felt tears falling out of my eyes.