Love Drunk

Friendship or Love?

 

---------------------------------------------------------soju house----------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun: ahjumma!

Ahjumma: what are your orders?

Kyuhyun: 2 bottles of soju and one plate of fish sticks please~

Ahjumma: okay~

Me: Kyuhyun-ah, what are you planning to do?

Kyuhyun: what do you mean?

Me: why did you take me here?

Kyuhyun: last time, when I told you that I broke up with her, you asked me if I want to drink, right??

Me: *nods*

Kyuhyun: now is the right time!

Me: why now?

Kyuhyun: *smirks* you’re asking me why??!! Look at yourself! You’re…. eyes are swollen, your eye bags are too dark. Didn’t you sleep well last night??

Me: how can I sleep when I know that my boyfriend will leave me in few hours?!!

Kyuhyun: ayssi. That’s why I brought you here~

(ahjumma came)

Ahjumma: here are your orders~ *placed our orders in our table*

Kyuhyun: *poured some soju in my glass (shots)* come on, let’s drink!

Me: *giggles* arraseo~ *get the shot and…*

Kyuhyun and Me: CHEERS!

(after 4 shots of drinking….)

Me: Kyuhyun-ah… *giggles*

Kyuhyun: what??!

Me: why are boys like that?

Kyuhyun: what?

Me: why do you always leave me?? *almost crying* am I that bad?? Am I that hateful?

Kyuhyun: what do you mean?? I never did that! no one will do that to you!

Me: tss.. *smiles* Sungmin left me. But I understand because he needs to do this. but… I don’t really want him to leave. And YOU! don’t you remember that you chose SeoHyun instead of me also? So that means you left me also. *laughing, then drink one more shot*

Kyuhyun: I’m sorry.

Me: *laughing* ayssi. It’ssh owwkkaayy! *laughing* I know that you love her more than me…. Am I right?! *laughing* *drink one more shot*

Kyuhyun: *stopped me from drinking* stop it. You’re drunk.

Me: no I’m not! *laughing* you know, thank you for bringing me here. *drinks one more*

Kyuhyun: I told you stop!

Me: *sticks out my tongue* I told you I’m not yet drunk! *laughing* oh! I know. Why don’t you tell me why did you broke up with SeoHyun?

Kyuhyun: ……

Me: oohh~ na babo ya~ *laughing*

Kyuhyun: why?

Me: you broke up with her because of what I’ve said, right?! You finally knew that she has another boyfriend besides from you?? *laughing*

Kyuhyun: no.

Me: what??! ayssi. Kyuhyun-ah, then what happened??

Kyuhyun: let’s just talk about it other time.

Me: aigoo~ are you still hurt?? Kwenchana! You can cry here. Now, tell me!

Kyuhyun: arraseo. I broke up with her because of you.

Me: *points to myself* me?! Oh~ mianhe~ because of what I’ve said??

Kyuhyun: anio~ because I realized something.

Me: what?

Kyuhyun: I realized that…. i….. love you.

Me: *giggles* I love you too! Now, cheers!

Kyuhyun: anio, you don’t get it.

Me: why?? You don’t love me?? *pouts*

Kyuhyun: no, I love you. I love you that it hurts. I don’t love you as a friend anymore.

Me: ???

Kyuhyun: I have fallen in love with you.

Me: oh jinjja??? *laughs* prove it* *put my elbow on the table and leaned closer to Kyu*

Kyuhyun: *leaned towards me then kissed me passionately, then after few seconds, he stopped kissing me*

Me: *smiles* wahh~ you’re a good kisser. *fell asleep at the table*

 

~skip~

 

-----------------------------------------------------the next morning--------------------------------------------------------

MY POV
when I tried opening my eyes, I saw Kyuhyun still sleeping beside me. I held his face and said: “ayssi. Kyuhyun-ah, you should eat healthier foods! You’re getting a lot more pimple!” then, shoot! My head was spinning!! “aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” I screamed. Then I saw Kyuhyun woke up, then he stood up. After few minutes, I noticed that he’s only wearing his boxers, and I was wearing my underwear. Oh ! WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT???!!!!!