#2Drug9

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The thunder roared and the wind howled and blew strongly, the rain started pouring, hitting on the little window with a rhythm. Raining days made him miss her even more. His chest still hurts. It was the aftermath of the broken heart syndrome.

He layed on his bed with his eyes wide opened. He couldn’t fall asleep for the whole night. Sleep just couldn’t kick in to him. He pulled his blanket up to his chest while he checked the time on his cell phone and sighed, followed by a frown. Lifeless. Life without her was useless.

It was like this till the sun rises and the rays hit into his room. He stretched his body and yawned as he lazily headed to his bathroom. A little curse was heard as he checked his face out. Defined cheekbones and eye bags were all he saw. He lost weight. He quickly washed himself up and put on his clothes, smoothened it out, looking into the mirror and fixed his hair.

He took his phone off the charging port and the screen with her face on it. “ Lets work hard again today. Love you my baby “ He mumbled and slipped his phone into his pocket before leaving his room to the workplace right at the basement of ‘B’ building.

Trudging towards the metal door and greeted the boss’s guards with a 90degree bow before tapping his metric card on the reader. The metal door slide open and he went in and the door slide closed after him.

The other three of them were already there, doing their respective things. Chanwoo and Donghyuk greeted him and Yunhyung came to him and led him for some breakfast but he rejected.

Yunhyung frown. “ at least have something. A packet of milk or whatever. “ He said and handed him an almond milk and an egg sandwich. His heart ached when he realized the milk was almond flavored.

“ I’ll have chocolate milk. Gomawo Yoyo. Have the maknaes eaten? “ He asked in concern while he opened the milk and Yunhyung nodded with a smile.

“ You feeling alright? How’s your body condition? “ Yunhyung asked worriedly and he nodded, taking a bite on his egg sandwich.

He looked around while he chewed on his sandwich and furrowed his eyebrows. The feeling of not seeing and having B.I around made him feel uneasy. It was already affecting their mentality.

“ Hanbinie? “ He asked worriedly with a frown.

“ you know Bobby… Hanbin has the privilege of signing in for work late. He must’ve still been in bed… or maybe somewhere to relax and clear his mind. “ Yunhyung stated and drank his cherry milk.

Bobby nodded and continued with his food and milk. Donghyuk’s job was to transport the drugs and whatnot from area A to area B where Chanwoo would be. Chanwoo’s job was labour work where he needs to pack all the stuffs into boxes and arranged them accordingly by its name on the shelves. Yunhyung’s job was to check and take stock, making sure everything is in place after Chanwoo finish and he was given the task of a hacker too. B.I’s job was the easiest. He basically does nothing even though he is in charge of everything and Bobby’s job was to assist B.I and his needs.

The metal door slide open and the atmosphere tensed up automatically with B.I walking in. He went straight to Bobby and pulled him into a tight hug with his eyebrows furrowed together. Bobby lighted patted his back and Yunhyung softened at the two bestfriend.

“ gwenchana? Hanbin ah… “ Bobby asked and the leader sighed.

“ what about you Kimbab ah… I was so worried. Did you take medication? “ B.I asked in concern. They were still in each others’ arms.

Bobby nodded with a smile, assuring his best friend that he is fine. They broke away from each other and cleared the food away. B.I went to his desk and sat down, opening his emails right away and Bobby stood beside him, assisting B.I whenever he was needed.

Chanwoo was counting and packing the white stuffs into a box and labeling them. He stretched his body, following a sigh and carried the box up and placed it on the shelf. His muscles were aching all over his body and he barely slept for only three hours. He let out a little groan as he bent over and did the same thing again.

“ why the sigh, Mr weakling. “Sajangnim appeared out of nowhere behind Chanwoo, causing him to jump in surprise.

“ annyeonghaseyo Sajangnim! Im sorry for sighing. I’ll do my best. “ Chanwoo quickly bowed and apologized. He was petrified.

The boss smirked and lifted his finger and one of his men stepped forward and swing a punch across the maknae’s face, making his lips chapped and bleed. He lifted his finger again and his man threw a punch at Chanwoo again. He suffered two punch that day. Chanwoo quickly apologized again and Sajangnim left without a word.

He nodded as he past by Donghyuk and Donghyuk quickly greeted him. He was safe unlike Chanwoo. He was so tensed up and he was shaking. Lucky for him, the boss didn’t know. It was the same for Yunhyung as it was nothing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter