#2Drug2

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The strong wind howled causing him to wake up. He yawned and rubbed his eyes, half-stretching his body and was a little surprised to see her sleeping beside him. The quilt slipped off from his back and he softened, taking the quilt and covered her with it.

Jinhwan checked the time and carried her into her room and layed her down on her bed. “ There’s still two more hours. Sleep comfortably. “ He whispered, sitting on her bed, tucking the blanket over her together with the quilt.

He looked at her and curled a strand of her behind her ear and smoothened her hair out. * how can someone still be this pretty when all she does was smoke and not eat. I miss the boys too. Trust me, I want them back as much as you do. Im sure Bobby and Hanbin wouldn’t want to see you in this state. They too would hope you would at least eat something. * He thought with a frown. Skinny was all he could see and think of right now.

Making sure the blanket was covering her and went to wash up before getting ready and prepare to open for buisness.

The picture on the rail made him stopped for awhile. He gave the picture a slight nod and swiped the dust off on the photo. * this is how Halmoni would be every morning I guess…. Halmoni.. please watch over Hanbyul. Hanbin, bobby and the rest too. Miracles do happen right, Halmoni? * Jinhwan thought and went downstairs, entering the kitchen of the deokbokki shop.

It was the same in YG High. Nothing much has change. Just that, IKON wasn’t around anymore except for Junhwe. He exhaled as he reached the roof deck with two packets of milk. Raising an eyebrow when he didn’t see Hanbyul there, he slightly frown.

“ where the did she go… “ He muttered, walking around the roof deck and walking to the inner part to find her at B.I’s little hideout corner.

“ girl. I bought milk. Lets drink it before heading back for lesson “ He stated.

It didn’t take her long to decide and stepped out of the corner towards the bench, taking the packet of milk and mumbled a thank you. He drank his milk and stole a glance at her. * did she forget? Doesn’t she remember? Right. Not from her. * He thought and drank his milk, all up empty.

Hanbyul rolled her eyes at him making all the and slurping sound. She whipped her cigarette box and lighter out, only to be stopped by Junhwe. She cursed and he sighed.

“ please. Not today. Im saying it nicely and you better obey. “ Junhwe hissed softly.

“ araso. “ She said annoyingly.

Second part of the day has started right after break time. Things were going as usual till the homeroom teacher stopped halfway and looked through her folder. She tapped the table, instructing the class to keep quiet. The sound gradually subside and silence engulfed the whole classroom. Never once had the class been that quiet.

 “ there will be two more students joining you this year and I hope all of you can be good friends and learn from each other. Lets welcome them now. “ She announced and applauded.

There came two tall guys stepping into the classroom and girls started gossiping amongst themselves while the guys in the class didn’t give a damn about it. They just mutter a curse under their breath and rolled their eyes. 

 

The homeroom teacher smiled with satisfaction. “ well. Lets introduce yourselves young man “ She instructed.

The guy with the messy hair did a light bow. “ annyeonghaseyo. Jung Jinhyung imnida. “ He introduced himself and greeted to the class with a shy smile, his dimples were seen clearly.

The other guy with a snapback looked proud and he did the same thing as Jinhyung. “ Yang Hongseok imnida. You guys know im transferred to YG High because of my top grades right? Lets learn from each other~ “ He stated.

Chuckles were heard, mostly coming from the guys. Its obvious that they didn’t like the two new transfer students already especially Hongseok. She smiled and thanked the boys.

“ well. Since we’re at it. No snapbacks or whatsoever sort of that in my class. Please take that off, thank you. And lets assign both of you your desks. No. 40 Student Jung Jinhyung, you’ll be sitting right behind Star which is Row A-1 And No. 4

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter