#2Drug18

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It started raining heavily and Club Zero was packed with clubbers. More people entered the club as they want to avoid getting wet in the rain. The leader scanned the club, trying to target his rival while the other three of them looked around, already feeling the clubbing vibes.

Bobby looked around and spotted a couple over at the corner kissing. That sight made him frown and thought of Hanbyul. * Baby. I miss you kim Hanbyul. * He thought and looked away. He breathed hard and looked for his target. The maknae leaned in and whispered “ hyung…. They are over there. “

“ I saw it too, Donhyuk ah. “ B.I responded with a nod.

B.I led the way over to the billard table where three of them, Seunghoon, Jinwoo and Taehyun were and a fight started all of a sudden. Bobby was the first to throw a punch at Seunghoon and Yunhyung and Donghyuk started soon after him. B.I stood there, looking at the scene with his cold eyes. He counted his rival and furrowed his eyebrows. * three? Where’s the other two? * He thought, turning around, searching for them.

Seungyoon was over at a corner where gigs performed. He was with a guitar, serenading under the light. B.I squinted his eyes at his opponent and an annoyed expression was on his face. Without any hesitation, he walked towards Seungyoon and grabbed the guitar away from him before he attacked the older male with it. People were already screaming and running out of the club. People were pushing each other.

One of the clubbers, knocked into Jinhwan, making him break the kiss. He turned around and realized the commotion. Hanbyul furrowed her eyebrows, looking at the whole scene. There, she saw four masked guys crashing up the whole place. She looked to the right and saw Mino being attacked too. Jinhwan quickly went over to Junhwe and Iron, trying to help out, leaving Hanbyul there alone.

* who are they…. * She thought, scanning Club Zero, terrified.

The fight continued and nobody seemed to stop them. Nobody seemed to care. Some people just flee from the club, and some of them just stayed behind for the ugly scene. They take it as an entertainment. B.I grabbed a chair next to him and threw it at Seungyoon, attacking him without a blink, along with Jinwoo who was trying to help his mate while Bobby was onto Mino, throwing several punches at him as Mino did the same. Two against one, Donghyuk was fighting Seunghoon and Taehyun. * I wont be like Chanwoo. I’ll do a goodjob. I wont die tonight…. Right? * He thought while he fought.

The bouncers were trying to manage the club properly while Iron was his trying his best to calm the clubbers. Junhwe and jinhwan helped along. Junhwe looked at Jinhwan and his anger slightly roused but he tried to calm himself down. * lets not talk about it first. * Junhwe thought. Junhwe realized Hanbyul wasn’t with Jinhwan and he turned to ask the older male.

“ where’s Kim Hanbyul?! “ Junhwe panicked and questioned.

Jinhwan then remembered about her being left alone and cursed himself mentally. “ Damn it! “ He hissed and Junhwe cursed, punching the table.

“ Hyung! If anything happens to her, I wont forgive you! “ Junhwe snapped and went off to find her. Jinhwan blamed himself even harder that moment.

While Hanbyul was looking around, figuring out what happened and what she was supposed to do, somebody crashed into her from the impact of the fight, causing her to lose her balance.

She gasped and someone caught her. She stabled herself and looked up to see it was one of the masked man, almost having the same dresscode as Junhwe and Jinhwan before. Fear shivered down her spine. * Is he gonna attack me too? * She thought.

The guy took a look at her and his eyes widened. He recognize her immediately. * Hanbyul. Why is she here? * He thought and his chest felt heavy. It was Yunhyung and he missed her so much. He wanted to tell her who he was but he hesitated.

Hanbyul trembled and her face went pale. “ Hajimayo… please don’t attack me, please don’t hurt me “ her voice trembled and slightly whimpered. Yunhyung felt something pierced through his heart. He gulped. Bobby furrowed and squinted his eyes at Yunhyung and the girl he was holding.

* Isnt she the girl who was kissing with a guy in the corner awhile ago? What is Yunhyung doing with her? * Bobby thought and before he head towards them, Junhwe attacked him from behind.

“ oppa..  “ Her voice cracked as she trembled while breathing hard.

Yunhyung turned around and attacked the man who had just attacked him who turned out to be Junhwe and Bobby’s expression changed. He charged towards the two guys angrily while Hanbyul walked away from the scene, trying to calm herself down. Her breathing got worse and she clasped her hand on her chest while she tried to get herself out of the club.

Bobby, Yunhyung and Junhwe were fighting each other. * Why is this guy wearing a mask too. * Yunhyung thought as he threw a punch across Junhwe’s face. Bobby hit Junhwe up because he attacked Yunhyung.

“ who are you to attack my mate! “ Bobby growled as he pinned Junhwe onto the ground and grabbed his neck with his two hands.

“ I’m going to kill you “ Bobby his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter