#2Drug6

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind blew strongly all of a sudden and he shivered. He wrapped his arms around himself and shivered again, coughing lightly. She frown and took her coat off and put it around on him but he refused.

“ take it! Don’t make me repeat myself “ She hissed softly and he nodded, having her coat on him.

Times like this, she would whip her cigarette and lighter out but she didn’t this time. Jinhwan stole a glance at her and titlted his head, feeling strange on not seeing her with her cigarette. He softened. * don’t smoke too much. Its bad for health especially you have asthma * He thought.

Both of them made their way to the clinic and she helped him to register and waited for the doctor to call for his turn. Jinhwan felt sorry that she had to take care of him. She would have been off somewhere better. She looked at the time on the wall and prayed hard that Junhwe was coping well back at the deokbokki shop.

“ Mianhae “ He apologized.

Hanbyul looked at him with her eyebrows furrowed together and slightly rolled her eyes. He wanted to apologise again but the nurse called him to the doctor’s room. She signaled him to just go but he was apologetic.

“ just go. I’ll wait here and settle the payment “ She said, slightly annoyed and he left with the nurse.

Hanbyul softened as he left and she felt apologetic. It was her fault and she was blaming herself. She sighed and mentally cursed herself. She played with her necklace while waiting for Jinhwan and her mind wandered to last night, muttering a curse under her breath.

“ I shouldn’t return home that late yesterday. Shouldn’t let him take his jacket off. Shouldn’t drank that much… shouldn’t always make him worry…. “ She mumbled and sighed. She couldn’t remember what she did last night. She couldn’t remember the kiss.

Jinhwan came out after half an hour with his prescription given by the doctor and she paid the bill before leaving the clinic.

“ what did the doctor say? “ She asked.

Jinhwan shook his head with a smile. “ im fine. “ he stated but she wasn’t satisfied with his answer. She stared at him till he gave in.

“ flu. Just flu. No big deal~ im fine Hanbyul ah… lets go have something to eat. “ Jinhwan stated and she nodded.

The weather was surprisingly good in late morning and her stomach growled in hunger and she was embarrassed. Jinhwan couldn’t helped it and chuckled. She eyed him and her cheeks flushed red. He was looking out for cars as they walked along the pavement. A car on full speed whizzes past and he pulled her closer to him with his hand on her shoulder. She was slightly caught off guard and blinked in surprise.

“ gwenchana? “ He asked and she nodded.

People started to roam on the streets as it was almost noon. Lunch hour. The weird thing was couples were everywhere and she was slightly annoyed by the scene and Jinhwan was awkward. That scene made her thought of Bobby again and he noticed the change of expression on her face.

“ wanna head to the beach? The food area would be too crowded at this time anyways… we can loiter around at the beach for an hour or two and then head back here again… how’s that sound? “ Jinhwan stated, waiting for her answer.

She looked around and frown again when there were really lots of people, especially couples before agreeing to him.

They reached the beach which was about fifteen minutes walk from where they were and she inhaled the sea breeze while they went finding a shady spot. She slightly lost her balance walking on the sand and he hold her hand, bringing her all the way through the sand and found a shady spot and sat down.

It wasn’t the same spot that she and B.I had but it was about the same. It reminded her of that time when she came with B.I.  Jinhwan coughed again and she was worried.

“ we should’ve gone back home. You need to take your medication. “ She stated but he shook his head.

Hanbyul searched her bag and took her water bott

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter