#2Drug14

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind blew and he broke the kiss, stepping a foot away from her. Time seemed to have stopped and he didn’t realize how time flies so quickly. He just couldn’t think and feel about anything.

Clearing his throat, slightly rolled his eyes, “ aishh… someone must’ve pushed me…. Idiot… “ He lightly hissed, so softly, gently rubbing his lips, and stealing a few glances at her.

Everything happened in a swift, too fast for her. She stood there, not feeling anything. She knew it wasn’t anyone, no one was there except the two for them. She wasn’t angry, she wasn’t happy either but not having to kiss for such a long time. She don’t know why Junhwe had kissed her. He hated her, that’s what she know. She recited Bobby’s name in her mind and looked at the male in front of her, making him gulped nervously.

“ yeah… aliens… “ She hissed, rolling her eyes and walked away.

Junhwe exhaled, shoulders dropped in a relief and hovered his hand over his chest. He could’ve died. He thought he died at that moment. He slowded nodded. * Im still alive * He thought and went catching up with her.

“ mwoya… why did you do it… pabo Goo Junhwe “ He mumbled, shaking his head with his eyebrows furrowed together.

As usual, Jinhwan was waiting for them to come back home and a smile appeared on his face as he saw them walking towards him. He welcomed them back with a hug each and entered the building together, locking the shop right after and ran upstairs.

“ Hanbyul ah… hows school these days? You too Junhwe ah… any thing happened? Right. About, Jung Jinhyung. Is he alright? “ Jinhwan asked in concern as he sat down on the armchair.

Junhwe rolled his eyes while he dry his hair with a towel. “ nothing really. Just dogs annoying me that’s all… “ He stated, indirectly referring Hongseok and Jinhyung as dogs. Hanbyul shook her head and Jinhwan raised his eyebrow.

“ You sure? “ He asked, again.

“ hmm… maybe… maybe I made a new friend? “ She hesitated. She wasn’t sure about it.

Junhwe stared at her, unbelievable and Jinhwan smiled with a nod. “ that’s good. “ He smiled and Junhwe rolled his eyes.

“ new friend? NUGU? How come I didn’t know that? “ Junhwe snapped as he threw the towel at her, totally forgetting about the kiss he just had.

Hanbyul looked at him and nodded. “ Jung Jinhyung is my new friend so don’t mess with him cuz he’s in my circle. “ She stated with a smirk, staring at him, making him gulp. It was awkward but she couldn’t care less. Her life was already a mess and having to kiss the other two guys other than Bobby just wouldn’t make it better. Junhwe stole a glance at her when she was paying attention on the television and gulped. His eyes flickered and his mind wandered to the kiss. He put his hand over his chest again and his shoulders dropped. 

“ im gonna fall sick… im turning in early. Night Hyung~ “ He said and quickly went into his room, closing the door behind him with a bang.

He sighed again, leaning his back against the door. He sighed once again before going onto his bed. “ if you knew you’re gonna die like this why kiss her… “ He mumbled and hit his pillow, turning and flipping on his bed. He didn’t want to think about Bobby either. He shivered and pulled his blanket over his head.

That night, she couldn’t sleep. Being emotional, she stayed out at the balcony with a few bottles of soju and silently crying her heart out. She grabbed the bottle and shoved it into , gulping down the soju again while her tears kept flowing down like tap water. Jinhwan came out of the toilet and saw a little light flickering at the balcony. It was from her cigarette. He went over and his heart sank at the sight of her.

“ Hanbyul ah… why are drinking at this timing… “ He said, softened.

She continued to soke and drink, ignoring Jinhwan. Her tears continued to strikle down onto her pale skinny face. He grabbed her up from the chair and shook her lightly.

“ yah… wake up from your senses. You drank too much~ Hanbyul ah “ Jinhwan said softly.

She leaned in, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him close and he sighed. * not again... Kim Hanbyul… im not Bobby… * He thought.

“ I missed you oppa… bogoshipda bobby ya “ She whispered in his ears and he was experiencing the weird feeling again.

She kept mistaking Jinhwan as Bobby whenever she was drunk. Maybe just, Jinhwan’s the softer version of Bobby? Bobby’s a mixture of B.I and Jinhwan? Who knows. Jinhwan patted her back lightly until god knows when she would break the hug.

She looked at him with her arms still wrapped around his neck. “ oppa… “ She said softly.

“ wae… “ Jinhwan replied, thinking that she might sober up.

“ saranghae “ She whispered, the words escaped her lips and he frown. * not again… jebal Kim Hanbyul * He thought.

Not prepared the second time, her lips touched his once again, pressing soft onto his. The weird feeling he felt was getting worse. He blinked and gulped. He couldn’t think, his mind wasn’t functioning. Hanbyul pressed her lips slightly harder onto his lips, kissing him slowly.

He couldn’t function anymore, not when his brain tells him otherwise. His eyes slowly closed shut, his right hand stopped patting her back and his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter