#2Drug31

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weather was good after the heavy rain all night. She woke up even before her alarm rang, checking the time and went to wash herself up. She couldn’t sleep and yet, she didn’t feel lethargic.

She wiped her face and combed her hair, tying it into a nice bun and got herself changed into new comfortable clothes before going down to the shop. She switched on the light in the kitchen of the shop and prepared for buisness.

Havent been up this early, preparing for business, she felt fresh yet nostalgic. She the stove, prepared all the food and went to the cash register to count the float and she was all set for buisness. She cleaned the tables while waiting for the customers to come in.

The regular customers were glad to see Hanbyul up this early as Jinhwan was always the one. She bowed and greeted the customers and took their orders. She occasionally chatted with them and they were just happy to see her. Some even paid extra to help her and she thanked them sincerely.

Jinhwan was surprised when he saw the shop was already opened for buisness while he traipsed down the stairs. He looked at her serving the customers and softened. He greeted the customers and greeted her as well and helped her.

She bowed to the customers that were leaving and they waved goodbye. Jinhwan went to her with a smile.

“ why are you up so early? You should’ve sleep in a little bit and prepare for school. You should be like Junhwe ya know… laze around “ Jinhwan stated with a smile and she shrugged.

“ I just wanna help since I haven’t een down helping ever since…. “ She paused, couldn’t finish her sentence.

Jinhwan softened and nodded. “ yeah I know… but you should prepare for school already~ now go~ “ He ordered her and she nodded, while she prepared two bowls of cheese deokbokki and egg omelete for the two boys.

“ have this for breakfast. I prepared for you both “ She stated.

Junhwe came skipping down the stairs and greeted everyone before getting himself a glass of water. He looked at Jinhwan and Hanbyul, raising an eyebrow.

“ whats up you two? Flirting early in the morning? “ Junhwe stated sarcastically with a cheeky smile.

“ Have this for breakfast Junhwe….oppa “ She stated and Junhwe softened immediately, sitting down right away.

“ Thanks “ He shrugged and digged in to the food, together with Jinhwan.

She looked at them eat heartedly and she lightly smiled. * it’s the only thing I can do for you guys… It’ll be the first and last time… so eat well Junhwe oppa, Jinhwan oppa. * She thought and went upstairs to prepare herself for school.

“ woah. I didn’t she can cook ike that. Delicious. Woohoo “ Junhwe praised her cooking skills and JInhwan nodded as he drank his tea.

She changed into her school uniform and looked into the mirror to check herself. A frown appeared on her face. * I never thought YG High’s uniform could be this pretty. I actually look good in them… it’s probably the last day im wearing it…. * She thought and packed her stuffs and went out of her room.

Before she head downstairs, she went into Jinhwan’s room and placed a letter on his table and went to Junhwe’s room and did the same.

By the time, she head downstairs, Junhwe was already waiting for her outside and Jinhwan walked her out.

“ Be home early today~ have fun in school “ Jinhwan said the usual stuffs and back giving her a hug like usual.

She looked at Jinhwan and hugged him again, making him surprised. Junhwe squinted his eyes on them.

“ Hajima. It’ll be difficult for me. You know what I mean. “ Jinhwan stated and she nodded.

“ you’llbe alright right? ? She asked and Jinhwan gave her a smile.

Junhwe cleared his throat, rolling his eyes. “ Excuse me. Im not invisible “ he hissed, annoyingly. Hanbyul turned around, looking at him. Junhwe gulped as he knew she would hit him but she didn’t that morning.

Instead of hitting him like she would always do, she gave him a smile. “ Lets go to school “ She stated and bidded goodbye to Jinhwan and left. Junhwe furrowed his eyebrows with a shrug and followed after her.

“ somebody’s acting weird today… “ Junhwe noticed but she just smiled it off.

Junhwe leaned it and eyed her. “ what are you planning this time? “ He questioned and she smiled, slipping her hand into his hand, making him tensed up. He blinked and took a deep breath. He was having difficulties breathing.

He looked at her hand in his hand and gulped. Nervous. He kept stealing glances at her on the way to YG High and he realized she didn’t smoke throughout the journey to school.

The bell rang as they arrived in the classroom and took their seats with Jinhyung running into the classroom, almost being late. He greeted Hanbyul with a big smile as usual and gave a nod at Junhwe. Junhwe gave him a nod as well.

Lessons proceeded as usual and breaktime as usual. Both of them sat on the bleachers and ate their bread. She leaned in and wiped the crumbs on the corner of Junhwe’s lips with her thumb, making him flutter. * weird. * He thought.

She did it like it was nothing. Junhwe placed his palm on her forehead to see if she was having a fever but no. Her actions were weird. He could feel it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter