#2Drug3

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The electronic beeping sound of the phone was heard and she reached for her phone in her pocket. Slightly cursing as her phone went dead on her, she shook her head and slipped the phone back into her pocket.

She observed the alley, turning on her left and right to check the area. She missed the place, she missed the neighborhood. She squatted down and pulled the key out from the little loop on the little corner and slot into the key hole, and then pressing the button.

The metal gate started to wind up and she was satisfied again, coming to the garage. She went in and pressed the button and the gate winded down. Memories and memories. That’s all she could think of of that moment whenever she was at the garage.

She looked at the balcony and reminded her of Bobby. Her hand reached up to the necklace on her neck and softened. The dusty mattress where Junhwe, Donghyuk and Chanwoo used to sleep on and used to have naps on made her frown.

“ Lets see if I can find anything tonight…. Maybe some clues… “ She mumbled and tied her up in a ponytail before starting to clear and search for anything that might help her on finding who the boss and everything.

She checked the time. It was almost midnight and she shook her head and starting her search. Switching on the light of B.I’s room and her heart dropped once again. She dusted the dust off of his bedsheets and blanket and cleaned his favorite mickey mouse lunchbox and put it away neatly. The little photo of Granny and little B.I was still on the wall beside B.I’s pillow. She controlled her feelings and turned away, to his desk.

Flipping through his stuffs and a few files on his desk, she cursed again. Searching high and low for anything, she crouched down and looked through the stuff under his desk. A medium-sized cardboard box caught her attention and she pulled it right out.

She swiped the dust on the cover before opening it. There were a few pieces of loose paper being folded up. They were the proof of debts that their parents had. She squinted at the amount of money that they had in debt. Furrowing her eyebrows, she continue to look through the box.

There was an envelop full of little pieces of paper in it. They were the slips of paper for the weekly money collecting from the shops of all the lanes and a big cross was marked on top of the slip of Deokbokki shop. * Hanbin oppa… * She thought and softened.

Looking through again and found a box in the cardboard box. Curiosity took over as a green tape was taped over the box. She gently shake the box to hear if there’s anything in it.

Rolling her eyes, she tore the tape and open the box. There in the box was full of money that B.I has saved in his life and little notes were written. They were all written for Halmoni and she got all teary. A little pink note caught her eye and she took it and read it.

Tears rolled down after reading that little note. It was written for her. Kim Hanbyul. B.I has decided to give all the savings to her since Granny isn’t here anymore.

Clanking sounds were heard, like there was someone, or something trying to open the gate or something. Hanbyul turned and waited to see if it happens again and it happened again.

“ the ? Is someone trying to break in? “ She whispered.

She taped the box back and put everything back into the cardboard box and slide it under the desk and made her way out. She looked at the time.

1 a.m.

She took the baton that was behind the wall and made her way to the gate where she came in from. She waited for awhile and pressed the button for the gate to wind up. There, she saw a pair of long skinny legs there with dark blue nike shows on and disappeared when her shirt got caught onto the tiny nail that was sticking out from the wall.

“ “ She muttered under her breath.

She stepped out of the garage and looked around, searching the area and being alert. * where did that person go… tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter