#2Drug4

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was A.M. 3. The atmosphere was so tense as a group of boys were gathered at the Hangang River. They looked like they were up to no good. The leader smirked like it was nothing.

Nobody spoke for about half an hour. They were just staring and glaring at each other. The boy with a blonde comb-backed hair rotated and cracked his neck while he stretched and cracked his fingers too. If there were passer bys at that timing, they would’ve called the police.

“ I thought who in the world is B Corporate. It’s you guys in the end. Isn’t this called….. fate? “ The boy with a baby face broke the silence and the rest snickered. 

 

The leader of the other group who was wearing a snapback and eyeliner was glaring down at his opponent, or called it, prey. His expression wasn’t good either. His trademark pokerface. It was the infamous IKON, leader B.I. If stares and glares could kill, he would’ve already killed his opponents already.

Together with four of his mates, B.I appeared at Hangang River because he was given a task and that was to kill the other group, his opponents, Got7.

“ why did we keep seeing each other? It irritates me. Already irritated by just hearing the name “ The guy with a foreign accent said sarcastically and dug his ear purposely.

B.I rolled his eyes. “ Shut that filthy mouth of yours “ He said it in a cold, cold tone. His tone was like a hot spear, firing at his enemy. Bobby smirked and rolled his eyes too, cracking his fingers. He just wanted to get started already. Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Yunhyung were just staring down at the enemy.

“ B Corporate sounds cooler than IKON but you guys don’t look cool… but a bunch of gays…. Whats with those eyeliners… Joke. “ The boy with an English accent commented with a chuckle.

“ shut the up and get started you weaklings “ Bobby taunted them with his hands, calling them to come at him like dogs.

The guy named BamBam swung the bat towards them but it was nothing to B.I. To him, it was just a stupid baton that wont make them die. The leader, JB smiled and got Chanwoo slightly off guard. Chanwoo was secretly a fan of JB’s white and neat teeth. Chanwoo mentally cursed at himself. * Get a hold of yourself Jung Chanwoo. You’re not here to fantasize on his teeth. * He thought and slightly cleared his throat.

“ it was a pity that HE let your girl off or she would be in heaven by now? Tell me Im right? Oh, missing two of your guys? Did they betray you by leaving? “ JB stated, knowing the fact and that made Bobby fire up. B.I was controlling himself. Hard.

His fist tightened and charged at him but B.I raised his arm and stopped Bobby. “ B.I ah… “ His words came out like whispers. Bobby was firing up inside and he swear he wanted that bastard dead.

With a swift, B.I whipped the pistol out and pointed at JB. The boys gulped and JB stopped smiling. * ? * He thought but he didn’t show it. He kept his expression still and calm.

“ Has anyone not said their last words? “ B.I hissed coldly. His words came like spears again.

No one utter a word and B.I pulled the trigger and shot JB on his chest where his heart was. The sound of the gun echoed at AM 3:33. JB’s eyes shot wide open at the sudden attack, his legs weakened and he dropped and collapsed onto the ground. B.I shifted his gaze to the next opponent, pointing his pistol at that person.

“ wait! “ Jackson shouted but B.I didn’t gave him any chance and so he pulled trigger and fired at Jackson. Same as JB, he collapsed onto the ground, dead.

One by one, BamBam, Yugyeom and Mark were shot on their chest and collapsed onto the ground, dead right on spot. B.I didn’t even blink once and Yunhyung felt sorry. B.I was this cold and heartless.

He pointed the gun at JR next and JR broke out in cold sweat. “ watch out. Watch out in your dreams too. Cuz they’re gonna come haunt you while you sleep.. “ JR said and ran away, pulling Youngjae along. He was too shocked to see s get killed in just 1 minute.

B.I exhaled and dropped the pistol that was in his hand. “ Hanbin ah! Gwenchana? “ Yunhyung asked in concern

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter