#2Drug22

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a tough day for IKON, especially for Bobby and as for B.I, he was down at the boss’s office again late that night, trying to find some useful weapon to use for his two days free time out. He occasionally checked the area for anyone from the half-stained glass of the office and continued his search.

Slightly muttering a curse under his breathe as he was taking such a long time to find for anything in the boss’s office. B.I was anxious and nervous at the same time, afraid of being caught by the boss and he would be the next person to die. He didn’t want that to happen.

He squatted down under the desk and search through the drawers and boxes underneath it, muttering another curse when one of the drawers were locked. He searched the cabinets without fail as well but there was nothing. Anger crept up in him, punching his fist in the air and went to other side of the office when his leg got caught with one of the crates hidden behind the pillar, almost making him fall. It was an old dirty crate that had seemed to be left there for a ong time, covered with thick dusts.

Cursing for the upteenth time, he turned around with his eyebrows furrowed together and looked down to see what it was. Without fail, he opened the crate and his eyes lit up, seeing two guns and five grenades in there. B.I took one of the guns out and checked if there were bullets in it. He was feeling amazed and definitely feeling good. Both guns were fully loaded and a smirk appeared on the leader’s pokerface. He quicly slipped the gun into his pocket and close the crate, chucking it back to it’s original place and checked the area again before leaving the office.

B.I headed to the stairs quickly, trying to be calm as though nothing had happened and starting running up as fast as he could to level where all the boys stayed. He closed the door after him, locking it up and entered his bedroom and sighed in relief. Breathing in deeply and exhaling, he never felt so anxious and so scared before. He gulped while he ran his fingers through his hair and exhaled again.

He regained his breathing and looked himself in the mirror beside the door. “ wait for me. I’ll go to you soon. Hanbyul ah, oppa’s coming. “ He muttered, looking at himself in the mirror.

* whatever im planning, it’ll be successful right? I’ll end everything real soon. Watch over me, Halmoni. Everything’ll be going smooth and cool right? We’re all going back to Hanbyul, Junwe and JInhwan soon right? Halmoni.  * He thought and washed himself up before going to bed.

He took the gun and examined it, feeling proud of himself to actually manage to find something like that. Luck was right on his side. He let out a satisfied smile and placed the gun on top of the side table before switching the light off. * two days of free time out. Tomorrow’s gonna be good right? I miss you Halmoni. Is Chanwoo being good by your side?  * He thought and closed his eyes, trying to get some sleep. He was feeling guilty for Chanwoo again. He was anxious, nervous and excited for the two-day free time out that will start tomorrow. He placed his palm over his chest, listening to his heartbeat and soon drifted off to dreamland.

The next day came so fast. He turned off his alarm and got himself washed up and changed. He wore a black biker jacket and pair of black skinny jeans and his favourite black converse shoes, finishing it with a black mask. He fixed his hair and checked himself in the mirror before leaving his room to check on his mates.

Yunhyung and Donghyuk were doing good, having meat and free time for a week, given by the boss but for Bobby, it wasn’t good. He couldn’t concentrate, he became even more aggressive and he was hooked up with the drugs again, sniffing them in a corner, so just to help him relief stress and not think of anything.

B.I was worried for his bestfriend since he didn’t know what ha happened. He scooped down beside Bobby, putting his hand on his shoulder with a frown on his face.

“ Kimbab ah…. You alright? What happened? Don’t take in too much “ B.I stated as he lightly shook and pat him.

A tear escaped, slipping down onto his face as he in the drugs. He couldn’t tell B.I about it. He couldn’t tell him what he saw. B.I pulled his bestfriend into a hug, hugging him tightly.

“ im gonna be out for two days… I’ll go see her. I’ll make sure she’s alright and safe. “ B.I slightly sobbed, still trying to control his tears.

Bobby shook his head. He was bleeding inside. “ no…. kill him “ He muttered under his breath. B.I nodded and patted his back gently.

“ I’ll kill him if I have the chance. Everything will go on smoothly right? Cuz Halmoni’s watching over us. I’ll be back soon. Stay with Yunhyung and Donghyuk. Don’t take too much of the drugs. “ B.I stated, still hugging him tightly.

He broke the hug with a nod and left. He double-checked the gun in his pocket he found last night and wore his mask before exiting the building. Another tear slipped down onto Bobby’s face. * Kill him, Kill Kim Jinhwan * He thought. That was what he meant. He clenched his fist tightly and hit the ground hard before continuing with the drugs again.

B.I took a deep breathe as he came out of the building and headed straight to the main street, crossing the road immediately after checking if there were cars. He then, stopped by a florist shop and bought a bouquet of flowers and headed up the hill to visit his grandma.

He placed his hand over his chest as he climbed up and stopped when he saw two people infront of the tree. “ Hanbyul? & who is that guy… “ He mumbled with his eyebrows furrowed together. He quickly hid behind a tree three metres away, keeping his eyes on the two figures.

Hanbyul and Jinhyung had came to visit grandma together. They had brought flowers and some fruits and also the letter written by her, putting it against the flowers. Jinhyung paid his respects to her, and gave her a 90dgree bow before kneeling down infront of the tree together with Hanbyul.

“ Halmoni… I finally came to visit you. Im sorry for what had happened but please rest in peace now. Thank you for taking care of me like your own grandson all these while. Thank you Halmoni “ Jinhyung thanked her from the bottom of his heart and tried hard not to cry. He didn’t want Hanbyul to cry and feel sad.

After half an hour, they stood up from the ground and gave another bow and went over to Chanwoo’s tree. She had told him about Chanwoo and he paid the maknae his respect too before leaving the place and head down the hill.

B.I who had kept his eyes on them, finally relaxed and he was glad to have seen her there but that guy who was with her made him uneasy. He approached the tree and greeted grandma before kneeling down and placing the flowers beside Hanbyul’s flowers.

* does Bobby know of that guy so he’s feeling all depressed? * He thought, suspecting it.

He poured everything out to grandma as usual and sighed with a frown. He looked at the flowers and saw the suspicious letter that was placed against it. Without thinking any further, he took it and opened it, reading it.

“ so he was the one afterall. Jung Jinhyung. “ He mumbled and got off the ground, dusting the twigs and leaves off of his clothes and gave a bow to his grandma before going to the next tree.

He sighed for the upteenth time that morning. * I came again, Jung Chanwoo. How are you doing? Did you take care of Halmoni? Mianhae, Jung Chanwoo * He thought, apologizing to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter