#2THE-END

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a nervous, terrifying bad day for everyone but they can finally put the heaviness off their shoulders and not be petrified anymore. The red light of the emergency room was still on as the surgery of B.I, Junhwe and Bobby was still going on while Hanbyul was pushed into the normal ward. Jinhyung was there to take care of her as Jinhwan waited outside of the emergency room.

One thing after another, he shook his head with a sigh and continued praying for the three of them and also the ones being interrogated at the police station. Like before, everyone was hurt except for Jinhwan and he blamed himself again.

A tear slipped down onto his face and he sobbed lightly. The emergency light went off and the doctors came out with folders with them. The doctor adjusted his glasses, opening his folder and cleared his throat. Jinhwan was nervous.

“ First up, Goo Junhwe, bullet has been taken out successfully and have stopped the blood from flowing. It should be fine in a few weeks’ time. Not to worry… “ He stated with a nod and flipped to the next piece of paper while Jinhwan listened to him attentively.

The doctor wrote something down and adjusted his glasses again, furrowing his eyebrows together.

“ Next, Kim Hanbin, badly bruised, badly beaten and cut. Wounds everywhere. Internal and external. Internal bleeding as well. He’s under our care and its to be taken seriously. But, it shouldn’t be a big deal. Don’t worry. It’ll take him weeks to heal too so im assuming to see you around. “ He stated with a smile.

The doctor frowned as he came to the last page, making Jinhwan nervous. He hoped Bobby was well too. The doctor furrowed his eyebrows and his lips with his frown still on his face. Jinhwan gulped nervously.

“ Lastly we have Kim Jiwon. Toughest of the toughest. Bullet found on waist. Lost too much blood. Life was abit risky. We have taken the bullet out and we’ve attended to the wound but it’s still bleeding and bleeding. It wouldn’t stop. He is in critical condition. We’ll try our best so don’t worry. “ He stated and closed the folder, giving a pat on Jinhwan’s shoulder.

Jinhwan thanked the doctor with a bow and left to the ward to see his dongsaengs. He sighed as he stepped into the ward where the Junhwe and B.I were while Bobby was in the other ward room. He lowered his head as he leaned his back against the wall.

* At least, everything has ended. We don’t have to worry about anything anymore. Lets live a calm, peaceful happy life with no worries from now onwards, my dongsaengs * Jinhwan thought.

 

Her eyes moved and her fingers twitched alittle, waking up. She moaned slightly as she had too much shock from before. Jinhyung shot right up from the armchair beside her.

“ Hanbyul ah… gwenchana? “ He asked in concern as he helped her up.

She nodded while she looked around. She knew she had fainted back there and mentally cursed. She looked at Jinhyung and pulled him into a hug. He patted her back lightly and softened.

“ pabo. You should’ve told me your plan… Halmoni sent me to look after you, to take care of you, to protect you “ Jinhyung slightly whined and she smiled.

“ Sorry, Jinhyung ah. Gomawo “ She apologized and thanked him before breaking the hug.

Jinhyung poured her a glass of water and prepared some fruits for her. He checked the time and sighed. She looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

“ where is everyone? “ She asked worriedly with a frown on her face as she put the glass of water on the side table.

“ Yunhyung hyung and Donghyuk were being interrogated now and as for B.I, Junhwe and Bobby hyung, they’re still in the emergency room. Im not sure if they’re out already or not and Jinhwan hyung’s just there, waiting for them. “ Jinhyung told her and her heart got heavy.

Her frown was still on her face and she sighed. She slightly muttered a curse under her breathe as she remembered the whole scene. That frightening scene. She remembered B.I and her heart sank and Junhwe being shot right infront of her by Hongseok made her heart sank even more.

She prayed to Grandma, asking her to watch over the boys. Jinhyung chuckled a little, remembering about Hongseok. He couldn’t believe it.

“ ha.. woah… I still couldn’t believe that Hongseok’s the bad guy. Come to think of it, he was actually acting really weird in school… “ Jinhyung shook his head and rolled his eyes.

Hanbyul rolled her eyes. She didn’t even want to think about Hongseok. The thought of him just made her wanna puke. The door opened and Jinhwan came in. He saw her awake and sighed in relief. Both of them greeted the oldest and Jinhwan smiled.

“ Hanbyul ah… how’re you feeling? “ He asked and she nodded, indicating that she’s fine.

Jinhwan gave her a hug and gave a pat on her back. “ don’t you ever do such things alone amymore. What if you didn’t make it out from that place? Man. I cant believe any of this. “ He stated with a sigh and broke the hug.

“ arraso Jinhwan oppa. Mianhae “ She apologized sincerely with a sile and he nodded.

“ yeah. Right. And the boys are out of the emergency room. They are in their ward rooms now and Junhwe has woke up. “ Jinhwan stated and JInhyung smiled.

Hanbyul sighed in relief. The fact that he got shot right in front of her just couldn’t get off of her mind. She shook her thoughts away and softened. * at least he has woke up…. At least he’s fine now. Junhwe oppa… * She thought, feeling bad and sorry.

“ what about that B.I? “ Jinhwan asked curiously and Jinhwan shook his head.

“ no. he hasn’t woke up. Oh right! You don’t know B.I do you? I’ll introduce you when he regain conscious. Both of you will like each other Im sure “ Jinhan smiled and Jinhyung nodded.

Hanbyul looked at the two of them and rolled her eyes. She raised an eyebrow, “ & why are you so sure about it? “ She asked and Jinhwan scoffed.

“ Instinct. “ Jinhwan chuckled, along with Jinhyung.

Hanbyul scowled, rolling his eyes. The nurse came to check on Hanbyul and the two guys left to the other ward to see Junhwe and B.I. Both of them went in and a smile appeared on Jinhyung’s face as he saw Junhwe sitting on his bed.

Junhwe rolled his eyes as he saw Jinhyung coming in but softened.

“ Junhwe ah! Are you alright? “ He asked in concern and Junhwe rolled his eyes again.

“ dude. Why don’t you take a look at me again? Im not dead am I? “ Junhwe slightly hissed and Jinhwan smiled, shaking his head.

“ meanie Goo Junhwe’s back. He’s alriht, Jinhyung ah “ Jinhwan stated with a laugh and Junhwe smiled.

Junhwe looked at Jinhyung and softened. He is grateful to have become fiends with this dude. He was grateful. Jinhyung was the person that he could call, Friend.

“ Gomawo, Jung Jinhyung. For everything. I thank you sincerely, my friend. “ Junhwe stated with a little smile and Jinhyung smiled. His smile went wider when he saw the friendship band on his wrist. HE didn’t know that Junhwe had actually wore it.

Jinhwan look edat both of them and softened. He was happy to have Jinhyung together with him and that made him thought of Chanwoo. The lost of Chanwoo, nobody would ever know how it felt. * Chanwoo ah. How are you? Its finally over and I miss you so much, Jung Chanwoo. Stay by Halmoni’s side and take care of her alright? Thanks for watching over hyungs too. Gomawo Saranghae Chanwoo ah * He thought.

Jinhyung turned to the other side, looking at the guy on the bed, unsconscious. Jinhwan looked at him and softened. * B.I would be glad to meet Jinhyung.. * He thought with a smile. Junhwe turned, looking at B.I and his heart sank.

“ Hanbinie hyung… “ He frowned.

Jinhyung looked at B.I and went over to his bed, together with Jinhwan. He put his arm around his shoulder with a smile.

“ go by the name B.I but he’s no other neighborhood kid by the name Kim Hanbin. The infamous IKON’s leader. The best of best, the best leader I’d say. Nobody could ever replace him and he’s that precious. Really. & he’s hanbyul’s oppa. “ Jinhwan stated the fact and JInhyung nodded.

Junhwe scoffed. “ yeah, you see where bithc’s got her attitude from aye. KIM siblings. Ha! “.

Just by looking at B.I, Jinhyung could see how everyone admired him as the leader. He gave B.I a little bow and smiled alittle. * Annyeonghaseyo. Jung Jinhyung imnida. I hope you get well soon. * He thought.

 

Yunhyung and Donghyuk were finally released from the police station and the mknae wiped his tears off with his fingers. Yunghyung patted his head with a smile. They felt good. They have never felt this good. No more burden, no more worries. Smiles were on their face.

“ feels so good to be out in fresh air with nothing to worry about anymore “ Donghyuk stated, stretching his arms out, inhaling the fresh air.

Yunhyung nodded and did the same. They looked at each other and laughed, running off as fast as they could get, enjoying themselves. They checked the time and headed to the hospital to meet the rest.

They went to the reception desk and was directed upstairs where the boys were. They came into Junhwe and B.I’s room and tears started to fall again. Yunhyung and Donghyuk couldn’t control their emotions and cried hard as they saw Jinhwan and then Junhwe. They spent time hugging each other and wiping each other’s tears away.

Donghyuk looked at Jinhyung and not saying anything. Yunhyung turned, looking at the new kid standing near the door.

“ & who’s this? You’ve been here since yesterday at the building “ Yunhyung asked and Jinhyung imeediately did a 90degree bow.

“ Annyeonghaseyo. Jung Jinhyung Imnida. “ He bowed and introduced himself with a smile.

Yunhyung blinked at the new kid and smiled. “ Annyeonghaseyo. Song Yunhyung imnida “ He introduced himself as well and shook his hands with him. Jinhwan could tell that Yunhyung started to like him already and he was glad.

Jinhyung greeted Donghyuk as well and Donghyuk gave him a shy nod. “ Annyeonghaseyo. Name’s Kim Donghyuk. Nice to meet you “ Donghyuk  gave him a shy smile and Jinhyung nodded with a smile.

Junhwe smirked, rolling his eyes. “ be nice to him cuz got his back. Ya know what I mean? “ He stated with a grin. Jinhwan shook his head with a chuckle.

“ Eh? What are you talking about? “ Yunhyung asked.

“ Oh?! ??? Hanbyul?? You’re Kim Hanbyul’s friend? “ Donghyuk was quick. Jinhyung nodded and Junhwe smirked.

By the speak of her name, Yunhyung ran to her room to see her. He missed her so much, he couldn’t find any words to describe how He felt. His heart raised wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter