#2Drug5

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind holwed and the fallen leaves rustled on the damp ground. He checked the time while he counted the money he earned for the money and double checked it again before registering the amount down. He made a good treasurer. He kept the notebook in the little drawer under the cash register and locked it.

He checked the time again and sighed. Junhwe jogged down the stairs and entered the kitchen of the deokbokki shop, stretching his body.

“ still not back yet? “ Junhwe asked and Jinhwan nodded while he cleaned the tables.

“ is she still there? Or did she say where she was going? “ Jinhwan asked while he washed the table rag before hanging it on the laundry line.

Junhwe shook his head with a sigh and drank his water. “ she’s out of control hyung~ only Bobby hyung can control her. You cant control her too. You’re the worse. Total 100% awkwardness…. Waeyo? This is something I cant think about. I don’t get it. “ Junhwe stated, furrowing his eyebrows and drank his water again.

Jinhwan slightly frowned and sighed.

“ Maybe it’s the … but its fine. Everything is going fine. “ Jinhwan stated with a smile but deep inside his heart, he wants to get closer with Hanbyul.

Junhwe put the cup in the sink and yawned. He yawned again and yawned. Jinhwan patted his back behaving like his mother.

“ sleep early. No matter how late she is, I’ll wait for her in the shop. Don’t worry. Go up and sleep Junhwe ah… saranghae “ Jinhwan said and gave his mate a hug before making the younger male go upstairs.

Junhwe nodded and went upstairs for an early rest while Jinhwan waited for her in the deokbokki shop. He breathed in and exhaled as he checked the time for the upteenth time. Worrying. His worry grew even more. He took his cellphone and searched for her number.

“ Should I give her a call? “ He mumbled.

“ Maybe just once.. “ Jinhwan pressed the call button and it rang while he stepped out of the shop, inhaling the chilly air. He sat down on the steps as he waited for the call to connect.

The caller you have called is not available at the moment. Please try again later.

A frown appeared on his face as he put his phone into his pocket and looked around while he rubbed his fingers. It was cold. Hanbyul was on her way home after purchasing some alcohol home. There were lots of things going on her mind and she was tired of it. She was lonely and she missed Bobby and the rest even more at night. She missed Bobby’s companionship and skinship. She missed B.I’s protectivenss and the boys’ silliness.

She looked up from the ground and softened when she saw Jinhwan siting on the steps outside of the deokbokki shop.

* & there’s that man that you don’t want to hurt, Kim Hanbyul. * She thought, softened.

“ Oh! Hanbyul ah! “ Jinhwan saw her standing there and quickly stood up.

Hanbyul slightly smiled and went to him. She could see how worried he was. His expression tells it all and she felt grateful that there was still someone who was by her side, worrying and carrying for her.

“ have a good rest tonight “ Jinhwan smiled.

Hanbyul sat on the steps beside him making him surprised. He blinked and looked at her. She kept quiet and he didn’t say anything. The two of them just sat on the steps for some time.

“ why don’t you ask where I’ve been to? “ She cleared and asked while she put the bag of alcohol on the ground.

“ as long as you’re back safely, that’s all that matters. “ Jinhwan replied with a smile.

Hanbyul nodded and softened. * Jinhwan oppa….. why are you so softhearted * She thought as she took the beer and passed it to him.

“ I bought alcohol. Lets drink together tonight “ Hanbyul gave him a small smile and popped open a can for herself too.

Both of them took a sip of their beer and looked up upon the sky. Sadly, there wasn’t any stars. The moon wasn’t there too. Jinhwan took his jacket off and put it on her and she softened again.

“ you’ll be cold “ She said.

“ I’ll be fine. It’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter