#2Drug28

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, the wind blew strongly and the sky was black without a single star. He had prepared dinner as usual but there was more this time as Junhwe had came back. The oldest grabbed a spoonful of vegetable and meat and placed it in Junhwe’s bowl and asked him to eat more. He did the same to Hanbyul as well and smiled.

They helped him to wash up the dishes as usual. Junhwe stole a few glances at her to check if she was alright. Her puffy eyes just made him frown more.

“ so you gonna tell me what happened? “ Junhwe asked while he ran the plate under the water.

She shook her head, rolling her eyes. Junhwe sighed, rolling her eyes too. “ fine. Suit yourself. “ He grumbled as he placed the cleaned plates in to the cabinets. She looked at Junhwe with her eyebrow raised.

“ what about you? Gonna tell me where you have been? “ She asked with a little smirk, not giving in.

Three of them were in the living room watching the news on tv. Junhwe was with his hot chcolate while Jinhwan was having fruits. Hanbyul was in her thoughts again and her head hurts. She let out a soft sigh and grabbed a few grapes, popping it into .

Jinhwan looked at her and softened. * what is exactly on her mind… * He thought and called her, making her snapped out of her thoughts. She shook her head and told him she was fine and headed down to the shop.

She went over to the cash register and inserted the key in, turning in, switching the cash register on. She pressed a button and the cash shot right open before taking the accounts book and started to count the money that the shop had earned.

Counting the money, she thought of her grandmother. If only she spent more time with her, she wouldn’t regret or feel sad now. She calculated the money and wrote the total amount they had earned in the cashbook and kept the money.

She looked around the shop with a soft sigh and off the date on the calendar, getting ready for tomorrow. Her phone vibrated with Jinhwan’s message and she read it before heading to the back of the shop, to the back door. Jinhwan had asked her to wait for him there.

Jinhwan came down and went to her with a smile. “ Whats up? “ She asked and he shook his head.

“ just wanted to be alone with you “ He stated from the bottom of his heart and she gave him a little nod.

They went out from the back door and stayed outside, enjoying the night breeze. Jinhwan hold her hand and pointed at the moon in the sky. Full moon. The moon was shining brightly on them. She was looking for stars but sadly, there wasn’t any of it.

He looked at her, curling her hair behind her ear and softened when he saw the plaster on her face. He gently touched it.

“ does it still hurt? “ He asked in concern and she shook her head.

“ this will make it heal faster “ With that, he leaned in, planting a kiss on the plaster, making her slightly blushed.

He kissed it again and each kiss, he went down lower till he reached her lips, perfectly moudling his on hers. Jinhwan kissed her slow and soft, slipping his hand on her waist, pulling her closer. He wished time would just stop at that moment. He wished he wouldn’t have to worry about anything.

The kettle suddenly whistled and she jumped, breaking the kiss and blushed again. She cleared and went in to turn the kettle off while Jinhwan waited for her outside. He touched his lips and smiled to himself.

“ I never thought you would be this soft and gentle, badass Kim Hanbyul. “ He mumbled. He liked her better being like this.

The man who was staring for the whole time since awhile ago, charged towards Jinhwan and pinned him against the wall. Everything happened too fast for Jinhwan to react.

He pulled his hood down and took his mask off, pinning Jinhwan hard against the wall. Jinhwan looked at the man and was shocked to see who it was.

“ B..bobby? Bobby ah.. ottoke? How..how…. why… “ Jinhwan was lost in words.

Bobby didn’t care, he was angry, his expression was bad, his mood was ed up. He was drug-overdosed and his eyes were slightly red. The drugs were controlling him. He didn’t answer Jinhwan, throwing a punch across the oldest’s face.

Bobby threw him another punch before pressing both his hands on his throat, trying to strangle Jinhwan. Jinhwan had n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter