#2Drug15

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks passed. The boys couldn’t sleep especially the three of them, Yunhyung, Donghyuk and Chanwoo. They stayed up all night, figuring out how to get the two of Got7 or they will be killed.

He turned and flipped on his bed and took his phone, checking the time on the screen and sat right up. He combed his hair with his fingers with a stern, annoyed look and headed to the bathroom. * Hope nothing goes wrong tonight. Halmoni, I know you’re watching over me. You’re watching over my brothers too right? Halmoni… * He thought and washed himself up.

The wind blew, making him shivered a little as he looked up to the sky from his window and his eyebrows fell, followed by a frown on his face. * no stars? There’s gonna be stars tonight right? Byul… * He thought as his heart ached. He wanted to go see her again but he couldn’t afford to risk this time.

The boys checked the time again and got themselves ready, checking all the stuffs they need to take down Youngjae and JR. Both B.I and Bobby went to meet with the other three and as expected, B.I’s expression wasn’t good.

“ ottoke hyung… I think I cant do it. We’ll fail. “ Donghyuk slightly whined. He was scared.

Bobby put his arm around the Donghyuk and patted him. “ don’t worry. Even though we cant help but we’ll be around to watch, right Hanbin ah “ He stated and looked at  B.I and he nodded.

Chanwoo was the same and he was already breaking out in cold sweat. B.I looked at him with his eyebrows furrowed together. He exhaled, shaking his head and rolled his eyes. “ Jung Chanwoo… “

“ Ne Hanbin hyung “ He responded with a frown.

“ it’s the chance to prove to sajangnim that you’re not weak. Prove to him or you know what’ll happen. So, wake your senses up and fight. Arraso? Jung Chanwoo “ B.I hissed and Chanwoo nodded.

Bobby hugged Yunhyung and same goes to B.I. The five of them left the building together to their destination. The boss has already text them the whereabouts of the two boys. Bobby kept staying by Donghyuk’s side.

It took them almost two hours to get to their destination. Got7’s hideout in Gangnam district. B.I and Bobby scanned the area before bidding goodbye to the three of them and went into hiding to watch.

“ lets do it, Donghyuk ah Chanwoo ah! We can do it. Fighting! Think of the day when we get to see Junhwe and Jinhwan and even Hanbyul! This is it. Lets go “ Yunhyung cheered the boys and even tried to calm himself.

The three of them did some breathing and calming down and cleared their thoughts away before heading into the hideout. Chanwoo was the last after Donghyuk and Yunhyung. The three of them were on alert mode while they search for the two wanted boys.

Yunhyung moved the wooden plank that was blocking the entrance away and they went in. Messy, dirty and things were lying and thrown everywhere. There were even a stench coming from the moldy sofa located at the side of the open space. A rat ran past, making Chanwoo jumped in fear, totally freaking his life out. Donghyuk’s heart was racing so fast and his breathing was uneven. Yunhyung tried to be calm as he led the younger males, finding the wanted.

Metal poles dropped, clanking onto the ground, making the three of them turned to the direction of the sound and they saw a figure ran past. Yunhyung touched his pocket to see if his gun was there. The boss had given them a gun while Chanwoo and Donghyuk, each had a knife with them.

Suddenly, there was a loud gun shot and a bullet flew towards Yunhyung but he reacted fast, avoiding the oncoming bullet.

“ damn. They already know we’re here. “ Donghyuk half-complained. He was panicking.

Yunhyung whipped his gun out, pointing it in all direction as he checked the surrounding. Another gun shot was heard and this time, the bullet was flying towards Donghyuk.

“ yah watch out! “ Yunhyung shouted, making Donghyuk turned the other side, avoiding the bullet.

Chanwoo couldn’t think, he was already out of his mind. He was shivering and his hand was shaking. He was even having difficulties in breathing.

“ come out you cowards. Come out and face us “ Yunhyung tempted them and silence erupted the hideout.

Bobby and B.I who were watching from the start, weren’t feeling good. B.I watched with his eagle eyes while Bobby folded his fingers together, silently praying to God. * please be alright. You guys can do it. I believe in you three * Both of them thought in sync.

A figure stepped out from behind the wall with a smirk. Their target. One of the wanted. He chuckled and clapped his hands with a smirk.

“ wow. How did you guys even manage to find us.. you guys could pass off as secret agents ha “ The guy with the cute face stated sarcastically.

“ shut up Junior! “ Donghyuk snapped, hoding his knife tightly in his hand.

JR smirked again and open his arms widely, followed by a laugh. “ police are everywhere, looking for you guys~ it’s the end for IKON tonight~ “ JR tempted them again and laughed.

“ fight us. Without weapons. “ Yunhyung suggested and JR smiled and nodded.

“ call! “ JR stated and slipped his gun into his pocket. Yunhyung did the same as well.

Donghyuk looked around and furrowed his eyebrows together. “ where’s Choi Youngjae? Ask that coward to come out and fight us instead of hiding. “ Donghyuk sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter