#2Drug20

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week after the incident at Club Zero and he had been having sleepless nights since then. Nervousness, worriedness, jealousness, uneasiness were burning him all at once. It was amost AM5 and his eyes didn’t even feel like closing and he was about to start work in two hours’ time.

He pulled the covers off of him while cursing mentally and rolled his eyes. Taking his phone on side table beside his bed and pushed the button with the screen liting up, checking the time and his eyes locked onto the wallpaper before muttering a curse under his breath and threw his phone, directly hitting the wall.

* everything is meaningless. I need to stop everyting and go back to her… I’ve had enough of this bull * He thought and groaned frustratedly.

Checking the time once again, and got off the bed while he stretched his body. His eyes shifted to the photo of IKON that was stuck on the wall near the little window and his fist automatically curled up into a fist, clenching tightly. He inhaled and exhaled hard, staring at the photo for a few seconds before getting washed up and head to the workroom.

Yunhyung was in the bathroom, washing up already while Donghyuk rubbed his eyes as he sat up. He sighed when he noticed the dried tears on both side of his eyes as he cried himself to sleep again, like every other night. He is gonna feel guilty for the rest of his lives. * I miss you, Jung Chanwoo * He thought before getting up to wash himself.

B.I was already at the workplace. He was there so early, sitting there, checking emails with his mind running and thinking of something else. He clicked open another email and his eyes widened with his eyebrows furrowed together, sitting up straight. He muttered a curse under his breath shortly after reading it as it was from the boss stating that he would be in this morning to check on them. He drank his water and sat back, relaxing his mind. Yunhyung’s words rang in his head.

* Hanbyul was there too…. With Junhwe and Jinhwan… we’re so ing near and yet so far away from each other… damn it….. she must’ve been so freaked out by the scene…… or….. maybe not. She’s…..tough…. * He thought, his mind running wild, thinking of all the possibilites.

A frown appeared on his face as he felt bad for Bobby. “ If only bobby hyung get to even see her for a few seconds it would be great. “ He mumbled and speak of the devil, the door clicked opened with Bobby stepping into the workplace.

He greeted the leader and B.I did the same. Bobby didn’t look good and B.I was worried for him as usual.

“ Sajangnim is gonna check on us this morning. He may be here anytime soon. “ He told him about the email.

Bobby ran his fingers through his hair with a curse and hit the table with his fist loudly. B.I looked at him with his eyebrows furroed together.

“ I cant ing do this anymore. Either kill me or kill that psycho. Hanbin ah jebal~ put this ing thing to an end! It has reached my limits and soon, I’ll explode “ Bobby snapped furiously and B.I could see that he was suffering so much, so hard.

“ I’m planning something, Im planning Bobby ah…. It’s a matter of time. I need time. Chill, calm down… please “ B.I frowned.

Bobby let out a frustrated groan and trying to pull his hair out. “ Plan it quick cuz I cant wait anymore or I’m gonna do it myself. “ He hissed and hit the wall with his fist.

“ Arraso! Chill Bobby ah. Jebal “ B.I was trying his best to calm the bestfriend down, afraid that the boss might hear or see him behaving this way.

The door clicked open once again and the boss entered, together with Yunyung and Donghyuk. Both of them walked behind him quietly with their heads lowered down. The boss smirked when he saw Bobby and B.I. He clapped his hand before taking a seat.

“ good job with Winner and I heard Club Zero was blown up pretty nicely. I was thinking of what to give you guys as a reward…. Hmmm… maybe you tell me, Donghyuk “ He smirked again.

“ Ne? “ Donghyuk was flustered. He didn’t know that he would be called.

“ yes, you Kim Donghyuk, the 2nd weakest indeed, but the weakest from now cuz the weakest of the clan isn’t around anymore. Tell me, what should I give you guys as a reward “ The Boss stated and Donghyuk gulped.

His mind went blank, he couldn’t think of anything as a reward at all. He was having cold sweat as he don’t now what to ask for. He bit his lips hard that it started to bleed a little. The Boss gave him a glare and he quickly answer, “ Give us food. Meat. “ he stuttered. He was hungry and they haven’t got a chance to eat properly ever since they came to hell.

The boss chuckled as he clapped his hands. He shook his head and his smile disappeared, replacing it with a smirk.

“ Naïve. Food is all you could think of… Tell me Yunhyung. What do you want for a reward. Don’t you tell me its cherry lipbalm… “ He shifted his attention to Yunhyung, asking him.

* who’s stupid to even ask for cherry lipbalm for a reward after what we did. * Yunhyung thought.

“ let us do whatever we want for a week. Im asking for free time for a week. “ Yunhyung answered.

The boss rolled his eyes, ignoring him and moved on to Bobby. “ what about you rice balls. “ He questioned Bobby who was staring at him since the moment he stepped in to the workplace.

“ Reward? Yeah. I want you dead. “ Bobby hissed with his cold tiny eyes, making Donghyuk gulped. Yunhyung furrowed his eyebrows. * Kim Jiwon you’re crazy * Yunhyung thought. B.I rolled his eyes.

The boss broke into a laughter as it was the most funniest thing he have ever heard in his life. He wiped his tears and whipped his gun out from his pocke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter