#2Drug8

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The final bell rang and the gate started to close as she slowed down her pace towards YG High. She was already late for school and she didn’t want to run if it was only ten steps away. Nervous wasn’t her kind of thing even Junhwe wasn’t with her. He was still in bed as he was helping Jinhwan out at the deokbokki shop ltill late last night.

One by one, the latecomers got into one line and got their school ID checked. Jung Jinhyung was eventually late too and he came, standing beside her. The discipline master furrowed his eyebrows while he checked Jinhyung and hers.

“ same class. Late together eh? Study hard you dumbs. “ He said arrogantly and tapped his head with his ID.

Hanbyul looked at him, irritated and rolled her eyes. “ both of you, detention after school today. Make sure I see you. “ He registered both their names on the detention list and set them back to class. 

 

Jinhyung turned and smiled followed by a chuckle, making her looked at him. She gave him a what-are-laughing-smiling- at expression.  His smile wass till on his face like as it was plastered on it.

“ its funny how we’re late together, don’t you think so. “ He stated with a smile again.

“ no. absolutely not. Who on earth wants to be marked for detention . “ She hissed, rolling her eyes.

Both of them entered the classroom from the back door and got to their seats quietly as not to disturb the teacher from teaching. Hongseok looked at her with his eyebrows furrowed together and his lips hitched up into a little smirk. * snow white’s alone today? Interesting * He thought.

Jinhyung was scribbling on his notebook again like any other days. Weirdly, he was kinda happy that he was caught late together with Hanbyul and no words could descie how he felt that day. His eyes shifted up and her long silky brown hair was right infront of him.  * beautiful.   If only, we’re closer…. * He thought with a smirk.

Hanbyul looked over at the empty seat next to her and sighed, slightly cursing under her breath. * stupid Junhwe. * she rolled her eyes and put her head on the desk, not bothering about the lecture.

The bell for break finally rang and she shot right up from her seat and left hurriedly. She could even last any minute in that stuffy classroom. Hongseok and Jinhyung looked at her and turned, shrugging at each other.

She refilled her water at the water cooler quickly before the canteen got crowded. Hanbyul made her way to the field and sat on the bleachers, setting her bag on it and flipped her bag for her cigarette box.

A frown appeared on her face as she looked at the field in front of her. Bobby. Bobby was on her mind again. She remembered how Bobby always appear at her sight. She remembered once that Bobby came and sat on the bleachers beside her, confessing his heart to her.

* bobby oppa…. Where are you? How have you been? Did you eat? I miss you so much I could die. * She thought while she put her cigarette in and lit it.

Someone climbed onto the bleachers and sat down beside her. * Bobby? * She thought, immediately turned to her side to see but to her disappoinment, it wasn’t. She rolled her eyes and hit her chest out of frustration.

“ what are you doing here? “ She hissed.

“ … was wondering why you’re not having break. I bought you almond milk. “ Jinhyung stated, smiling.

She eyed the bottle of almond milk and stared at him, eyebrows furrowed together. “ no thanks. You can have it yourself. “ She snapped and took a puff. * the is he trying to kill me??? * She mentally cursed. Jinhyung frowned without knowing the reason why she rejected his drink.

“ Jung Jinhyung imnida. Hope we can get along well “ He introduced himself again, afraid that she missed out his name.

That one introduction made him thought of Chanwoo. Even the littlest thing could make her not stop thinking about her boys. * Jung… Chanwoo ah… * She thought.

“ Im fine alone. Go find someone else. “ She said and took another puff.

Jinhyung looked at cigarette box and smiled. “ I smoke too. Same brand. Same pack as you. Smoking buddies maybe? “ He stated with another smile. She swore he was getting on her nerves and she was trying to control her temper. Jinhyung took his bread out and started eating.

She side-eyed him and continued smoking. As long as he was doing his own thing, not talking and bothering her, she was fine with it. She drank her water and resumed smoking. She tapped the ashes occasionally.

He chewed his bread and took her water, drinking it, earning a death glare from her.

“ the are you trying to do???!!!! There’s your almond milk what the hell you trying to do with my water? “ She snapped and snatched her water away from him.

She was thinking of B.I already. She remembered ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter