#2Drug25

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the two days of free time out, he sure made a lot of good use to it. He was going smoothly, his plan was going smoothly and he was glad, yet nervous about it. He waste no time on his second day, searching for stuffs against the boss.

He was in black clothes again and wearing a mask on his face, standing near the stairs with his back leaning against the wall at the train station. He seemed relaxed as there was almost no one at the station. He checked the time and took a deep breath. He was waiting for someone.

He rolled his eyes as he checked the time again. * Why isn’t he coming. Definitely wasting my time da * He mentally cursed. Speak of the devil, a man with sunglass, in his late 20s came, checking the area first before aprrocaching him.

“ H.B? “

B.I nodded and the man slightly smirked as he took something out of his bag and gave it to him. B.I paid him some money and left, hiding himself in the gents, in one of the cubicles. He sighed in relief and pulled his mask down, eyeing that document he had received.

He had actually asked someone to do a background check of the boss. He was nervous just by looking at the envelope. He had no confidence about it but he didn’t want to give up even if he knows he’ll be killed if the boss finds out.

Taking a deep breath, he opened the envelope and took the documents out and read it. He furrowed his eyebrows and his eyes widened as he read on. Family details and whatsoever were all on it, stated clearly in the documents. His eyes traced over the full name details of the boss and his wife.

He then checked the other papers and his eyes widened, seeing there was a death certificate of his wife.

“ Sajangnim’s name was Yang Hyun Suk? ….. sajangnim’s wife…. That’s why I’ve never heard about her… Yang Min Joo was his wife’s name… “ He mumbled. Unbelievable. He has never known the boss’s name. Sajangnim has never told B.I his name either. B.I felt so disgusted at that moment.

He continued reading the details again and was shocked or maybe more of a surprised to see another name below his wife’s name. He looked at the status beside the name and couldn’t believe what he had just seen.

* Sajangnim has a….. son? Since when does he had a son?  *  He thought and scoffed, unbelievable. To B.I, this was even more shocking than knowing the boss’s name and about his wife. He couldn’t believe it.

He looked at the son’s name and the date of birth. He was older than B.I. B.I was adopted by Sajangnim when he was six and he was sure he has never seen another kid around.

He crushed the paper in his hand as he mentally cursed. * disgusting. Right. Since you have a son, where the is he right now… come to think of it, I don’t know you that well, Sajangnim… I’ll hunt you down, the son of Sajangnim. * He thought and went out of the toilet.

While B.I was out, Yunhyung and Donghyuk were having freedom for a week in the building. They can do whatever they want. Donghyuk shared his meat with Yunhyung and looked around for Bobby.

“ where’s Bobby hyung? He should have some meat too “ The maknae stated with a frown.

Yunhyung nodded, agreeing and he shrugged. Bobby has been skipping meals and has been taking in more drugs than he ususal did. He was getting skinnier too. He was totally out of his mind. Mental? I would say.

He groaned in frustration and looked at himself in the mirror. He scoffed and then smirked, following with a laugh as he looked at himself in the mirror.

“ ARGHHHHHHHH AHHHHHRGHH “ He groaned and screamed, punching his fist towards the mirror, shattering it.

His knuckles were cut and were bleeding but he didn’t care. It didn’t matter to him. He didn’t feel the pain either. He scoffed and went out of the room, heading to the workroom. He went over to B.I’s desk and those scary threatening memories came flashing through his mind. Those memories which he has assisted B.I and would get beaten up badly by Sajangnim. It haunted the hell out of him.

He shuddered and held his head. His head was splitting and it hurts me so much. He groaned and swiped all the things off of the desk, including the computer was being thrown off against the wall.

“ urghhhh… hanbin ah… arghh “ He couldn’t breathe. He hated B.I for working under the boss but he hated himself even more. He couldn’t blame anyone but himself. Another thing that made him became like that was because of Hanbyul and Jinhwan.

The door slid open and the boss stepped into the workroom as he was kind of worried? For Bobby. He was there to check on Bobby as he didnt give a clear answer to what he want.

“ well well.. whats with all the commotion? “ Sajangnim smirked.

Bobby didn’t respond, he rolled his eyes and ignored the boss. The boss smirked again.

“ whats wrong with our jiwonnie hmm? “ He asked and chuckled.

Without any warning, Bobby charged towards the boss and pinned him on the wall. He stared right into his eyes, pinning the boss on the wall with his two hands on his collar.

“ I’m gonna kill you. I’ll kill you and then I’ll kill myself after that. I’ll kill you right now “ Bobby snapped cold and angrily. He was really out of his mind. He was thinking right.

Sajangnim scoffed and chuckled. To him, it was a joke. It was funny to hear what Bobby had said.

“ do you really think you can kill me? Save the effort, I’ll kill you now so you don’t have to kill yourself after me. Since you’re dying anyways.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter