#2Drug1

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 a.m. The alarm rang just right after the thunder roared and it started raining heavily. A soft curse was heard before the alarm was turned off. She woke up after some tossing and turning in bed. Messy hair and a bad mood as usual as she got out of bed and headed straight to the bathroom. “ I should’ve just slept there last night… “ She mumbled a hiss while she wiped her face with a towel.

The kettle whistled and the sweet spicy smell filled the restaurant. He stopped the kettle and pour the hot water into a cup, setting it one the table before checking the time.

Footsteps were heard, trudging down the stairs and gradually became louder as it entered the kitchen.

“ Morning hyung~ “ He greeted half-heartedly and helped himself with a glass of water and looked around.

The older male greeted him as he set the breakfast on the table for the younger boy. “ Had she gone to the garage again last night? Did she spend the night there? “ He asked while he set another bowl of food infront of him before taking a seat.

He shrugged. “ I don’t think so ‘cause I think I heard her alarm rang this morning. “ He answered and ate a spoon of spicy rice cake. The older male nodded and dig in too.

He swallowed and burped. “ good for ya. Already graduated from YG High…. “ Sighing, he ate another spoon of spicy rice cake.

“ Junhwe ah… there’s no one left in school now except you. Don’t let her off of your sight. You’re in the same class with her. Keep her near and make sure she eats. “ Jinhwan stated and checked the time again before shifting his eyes towards the stairs.

A smile appeared on his face when he saw her coming down the stairs and entering the kitchen. She gave a small nod instead of greeting the two males and drank the cup of hot water that Jinhwan had placed on the table top. To her, it would be better if it wasn’t the two of them that stayed behind, or even no one stayed behind.

She put the cup back down on the table and headed towards the door and Jinhwan called her. She turned around and looked at him while Junhwe quickly finished up his breakfast.

“ breakfast is important. “ Jinhwan said.

“ is there anything else? If not, I’ll be leaving for school now. “ She slightly hissed.

Again, with that answer again, Jinhwan was disappointed but he would always let it go. He sighed and gave her a hug as usual every morning. Junhwe grabbed his bag and headed towards the both of them.

“ nothing changes even if you hug her every day every morning. She would still be as cold as ice, hyung~ “ Junhwe said sarcastically.

Jinhwan hit him lightly. “ its alright. Now go. Don’t be late for class. I’ll see you guys home later…  go safely Hanbyul ah “ He made one last check before going in and prepare for buisness.

Junhwe looked at Jinhwan and sighed. He felt bad for the oldest and yet he couldn’t do anything. He shook his head and went catching up with Hanbyul.

“ Yah Kim Hanbyul. I know you’re not in the mood but stop treating Jinhwan like that. He’s trying his best to not make you sad and cry. You know how worried he was when he thought you didn’t come home last night… you really are a . “ Junhwe snapped at Hanbyul on the way to the YG High.

“ I treat everyone the same. Like how Im treating you right now you dog. “ With saying that, she whipped out her cigarette and lit it like she would always do.

Junhwe rolled his eyes at the sight of it and muttered a curse under his breath. “ quit all that cigarette before you really die. “ He hissed as they crossed the road.

“ yeahyeah. Its better if I just die off. Maybe I should smoke all at once. “ She snapped, slipping her lighter into her pocket. 

His eyes shifted down on the necklace on her neck and softened. * they will break off that deal and return. Bobby will return so don’t worry. * Junhwe thought and softened with a sigh.

They entered the classroom and took their seat right on time when the bell rang. Junhwe was dropped one level down and eventually ended up being in the same class with Hanbyul. She looked around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter