#2Drug29

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything felt so empty. The doctors had all gone home and the nurses were there for night shift. He looked out of the window with full of thoughts. He was guilty and regretted on what he had done. He hoped for the better for her. He let out a sigh and slipped his hands in his pockets.

Jinhwan moved alittle and opened his eyes, looking around slowly and realized he was in the hospital. He pulled the blanket off and helped himself up.

“ junhwe ah “ He called softly.

“ oh! Hyung! Gwenchana?? “ Junhwe went over to the oldest and set the pillow up for him.

He poured a glass of water and gave it to Jinhwan and he drank it. Jinhwan gently rubbed his neck, still hurting from the strangle. He lightly furrowed his eyebrows with a sigh. Junhwe softened with a frown.

Jinhwan remembered about Bobby and ask Junhwe about him. His expression changed and Jinhwan knew it was true. He wasnt dreaming at all. His heart sank even more. He wanted to know everything and he had missed Bobby so much.

“ I wanna see him… “ Jinhwan requested in a weak tone and Junhwe rolled his eyes.

“ no. what if he try to strangle you again?! “ Junhwe snapped, annoyed.

Jinhwan looked at the younger male and softened with a smile, shaking his head. He reached out and hold onto Junhwe’s hand.

“ aniya… he wont. Trust me, trust him. Bobby wouldn’t do it again.. jebal Junhwe ah… bring him in if he’s outside “ Jinhwan instructed and Junhwe sighed. He couldn’t do anything but to listen.

He went out of the ward and saw Bobby standing by the window in his thoughts, looking out. He looked at his back view and softened. He was angry yet, he was worried for Bobby too. He wanted to go over and give him a hug but he resisted. He took a deep breath and went over to Bobby.

“ hyung’s awake. He wanna see you “ Junhwe slightly hissed.

Bobby turned around, looking at Junhwe before giving him a nod and went into the ward. Bobby saw the oldest and kept his head low as he walked towards Jinhwan. Guilt was killing him.

His lips curled into a smile as he saw Bobby coming and greeted him. Expected, Bobby knew Jinhwan’s personality. He just couldn’t get angry or blame others. He held Bobby’s hand, making him stare at Jinhwan’s hand. Even though he did wrong, he couldn’t forgive Jinhwan on stealing his girlfriend. It was hard for him.

“ Jiwon ah… im happy to see you. You lost so much weight.. “ Jinhwan stated and frowned when he looked at Bobby from head to toe.

Bobby felt a little disgusted. He took his hand away from Jinhwan and slightly rolled his eyes.

“ don’t be stupid. I tried to kill you and you’re telling me you’re happy to see me… “ Boby scoffed. He couldn’t believe it.

Junhwe clenched his fist tight and muttered a curse under his breath. Jinhwan gave Bobby a smile and nodded. He really meant it. He was happy to see him. Bobby gulped. He was getting emotional all of a sudden. He wanted to get rid of everything off of his chest. He was tried of all this bull.

“ just tell me to off and I will. Tell me to go away, tell em that you don’t want to see me! TELL ME! “ Bobby raised his voice and Junhwe wanted to punch right away but Jinhwan stopped him.. His eyes went teary as well as Bobby.

Jinhwan breathed in hard and gulped. “ why are you like this, kimbab ah… why would I tell you to off, why would I tell you to go away? Why would I not want to see you? The happiest thing on earth was seeing you again. Tell me! TELL ME KIM JIWON “ Jinhwan shouted and his tears came rolling down onto his tears.

Junhwe was surprised to see the oldest being like that. They had seldom see Jinhwan scream and shout like that, maybe never seen him like that before. Bobby clenched his fist and punch the air, combing his hair with his fingers frustratingly.

“ Hyung.. jebal.. don’t do this to me. I know what you did. I know what you did so damnit! Not once but three times. I’ve seen it three times. THREE ING TIMES WITH MY OWN ING EYES. ING RIGHT INFRONT OF ME. I know what you did…. “ Bobby shouted and groaned. His heart ached so much.

Junhwe gulped. He didn’t hear wrong. He heard it loud and clear. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Bobby. * so.. so Bobby knew? He knew about Jinhwan and Hanbyul? so that was why…… he….. oh…. this …. * He thought. He was having goosebumps and his eyes went red. Tears were welling up in his eyes.

Jinhwan’s eyes slightly widened, looking at Bobby. He knows that Bobby knew and saw what he did now. He got the whole puzzle now. He frowned and apologized sincerely to Bobby. Both of them were crying so much. One was crying for being sorry. One was crying because of anger.

“ I… I couldn’t helped it. I tried to hide but I couldn’t control my feelings in the end. Mianhae Bobby ah “ Jinhwan sobbed hard.

Bobby took a deep breath. “ arghh! So just tell me to go, tell me to ing go away. I almost killed you. How could you do this to me! I didn’t know you would do this behind my back. How could you…  because of you, I tried to kill her…… this is out of control. This is scary. Im being a monster. Im scared…. “ Bobby sobbed and hissed.

Jinhwan reached out to Bobby but he swung his hand away.

“ don’t touch me! “ Bobby snapped right into his face.

Jinhwan kept crying and Junhwe felt sorry. He didn’t want this to happen. It got worser than that time B.I and him were fighting over her. He didn’t know how Bobby even know about it.

Bobby looked over to other bed and his heart dropped. Hanbyul was lying there. She was so pale. He groaned in pain and he amost dropped onto the ground. His legs went weak, trying to walk over to her. Jinhwan looked at him and to her, crying even more.

“ K..Kim.. Hanbyul “ He whispered as he trembled.

He couldn’t breathe when he saw her neck. Those marks made by him. He was terrified. He was guilty. He didn’t eant to hurt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter