#2Drug21

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lights were switched on as he walked into the shop’s kitchen. He massaged his head and placed his hand over his chest, taking a deep breath. The aftermath of kissing her again last night. He shook his head, clearing his mind and prepared the stuffs before opening for buisness.

He then walked over to the counter, checking the time and the calendar beside it and went back to the kitchen to do a final check before switching on all the lights of the deokbokki shop.

One by one, the customers came as usual. They were on time as well. Jinhwan greeted the customers politely with a smile and took their orders. He chatted with them occasionally and they really like him. They were also grateful for him and Junhwe to be around with her.

She got herself dressed for school and was checking her bag in the living room where Junhwe was already up, wearing his socks. He let out a sigh as he gently rubbed his stomach and she looked at him with her eyebrow raised up. Junhwe told her about the slight food poisoining her had last night and softened when he noticed her eyebags. * Did she not have a good sleep again? But still, she looks pretty. * He thought as he grabbed his bag off of the sofa.

“ ing panda. You think you cute? “ Junhwe sarcastically commented with a smirk, gaining a hard smack on his back on the way down the stairs to the shop.

He muttered a curse under his breath, turning to her but stopped when he saw the oldest and greeted him.

“ what’s all about the commotion? “ Jinhwan asked and Junhwe shook his head with a shrug.

Junhwe gobbled down the deokbokki that Jinhwan had prepared for him while the oldest waited for her to come down. Junhwe took a glance at his hyung and he didn’t feel good. * you’ve totally fallen for her, hyung. It wasn’t the older brother taking care of his younger sister feel anymore. But if they’re not coming back, if Bobby’s not coming back, she’ll come to me, wont she? * He thought, and gulped down his milk, rolling his eyes.

She traipsed down the stairs and Jinhwan felt nervous all of a sudden, pretending to be busy. She slung her bag on her shoulders and fixed her clothes. Jinhwan greeted her like usual and she responded with a nod.

“ have some breakfast before going to school “ Jinhwan stated and she shook her head.

Jinhwan nodded, giving in to her as ususal. Jinhwan has always given her a hug before she go to school but he didn’t that morning and she was somehow waiting for him to hug her. She got used to it. He tried to avoid eye contact while she was looking at her.

“ oppa “

“ oh? “ That one word made him look at her again and his heart did a flipflop.

“ No hugs today? “ She asked and Junhwe put his glass down loudly and walked towards the two of them.

“ yah yah yah! You think you’re the princess? Must he give you a hug everyday? He doesn’t feel like giving you a hug today you stinko, right hyung? “ Junhwe interrupted them like a pro.

Jinhwan didn’t know how to react and she kept waiting, looking at Junhwe and then back to Jinhwan. Junhwe cleared his throat, “ I’ll give you a hug okay since you want a hug so badly… it doesn’t matter who give you a hug right…. “ He said and hugged her and whirled her around, facing the door.

“ bye hyung “ Junhwe bidded goodbye and went out of the shop with his arm still around her shoulder.

“ come back early. Be safe “ Jinhwan stated and the door closed after Junhwe. 

* so she was waiting for me to give her a hug like before.... gomawo Hanbyul ah... i thought you would want to avoid me after what we did last night while waited for the rain * Jinhwan thought. 

“ ne “ she mumbled softly as she heard him.

Hanbyul rolled her eyes and jabbed her elbow on his ribs, making him automatically release his arm around her. He let out a curse, rolling his eyes. He looked at her and rolled his eyes again, fixing his clothes and his hair.

“ never knew you wanted a hug so badly. You lovesicker. Who would give free hugs to such a skinny bony lifeless attitude girl like you… mann.. give him a break “ Junhwe sarcastically said with a smirk and she threw a punch at him but he grabbed her fist, bringind it down.

Junhwe softened. “ Arraso. I’ll stop talking now “ He said and shut his mouth after that and they made their way to YG High without a word. He was thinking about the masked people at Club Zero. Those guys that had beaten him up. He was thinking about Jinhwan kissing her too. His mind was running too much early in the morning.

He stole a glance at her, to see she already had a cigarette in and softened, letting out a small sigh. They reached before the gate closes after them, heading to their respective class but on their way up, she saw Hongseok and her expression changed.

“ YAH YANG HONGSEOK! “ She shouted across which startled Junhwe.

Hongseok smirked as if he knew this was coming. He didn’t run or escape, he just coolly stood there and waited for her to come get him, together with Junhwe. She went towards him, grabbing his collar straight away.

“ im gonna kill you. Mark my words. What you did last night was unforgivable. Unbelievable. How dare you Yang Hongseok, stepping into my territory “ She bellowed and threw a punch at him on his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter