#2Drug32

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The storm came in the evening and there was no customers in the shop. Jinhwan sat down at the counter, counting the money while Junhwe was looking out of the shop, waiting for her to come home.

He looked at the time and sighed, making Jinhwan looked at him with his eyesbrows raised. Junhwe kept walking to and fro, feeling restless. A frown appeared on his face when the thunder roared loudly.

“ you alright? Junhwe ah “ Jinhwan asked as he noted the amount of money into the cash book like what Hanbyul did.

“ no. I mean, look at the storm and she’s not back yet. She’s being all weird today you know what I mean? “ Junhwe responded anxiously, occasionally looking out of the shop to see if she was nearby.

Jinhwan locked the cash register and went over to Junhwe, looking out of the shop too. The storm was bad and there was no one walking in the streets and their worry grew even more.

Junhwe whipped his phone out and called her but it was directed to voicemail. Jinhwan tried too but it was the same. Junhwe called Jinhyung to see if she had contacted him but she didn’t. Jinhwan patted Junhwe’s back with a smile.

“ Maybe she’s just having fun by herself. Like she said, its been so long since she has really enjoyed… “ Jinhwan stated and Junhwe sighed, couldn’t help but think that something was going on with her.

Jinhwan switched off all the lights in the shop and went upstairs with Junhwe to prepare dinner. The younger male sat on the sofa and switched on the television for the news, occasionally checking the time and his phone.

While the advertisement was going on, Junhwe went into his room to change into comfortable clothes and saw the letter on the table. He immediately picked up and opened it, reading it.

His eyes widened at the content of the letter, reading it over and over again, disbelieving it. The letter slipped out of his hands as he ran out of his room to Jinhwan. He couldn’t calm down and he was scared.

Jinhwan’s face dropped and went to his room to see if there was a letter and he frowned after seeing the ltter on his table. His hand trembled and he couldn’t breathe. Junhwe ran his fingers through his hair and groaned.

“ so that was ing why she was acting all weird today! Damn it! “ Junhwe snapped angrily.

Jinhwan kept reading the letter and he was speechless. Everything was going through in his mind too fast. He gulped, anxiously.

“ so what do we do now, Hyung….. ottoke “ Junhwe slightly complained. He was scared and worried.

 

The lightbulb flickered in the old storage room which was no loner being used in ‘B’ building. The man yawned with his back leaning against the cold wall of the storage room, waiting for his prey to regain conscious.

Her fingers moved and her eyes twitched and she slowly opened her eyes and widened at the unfamiliar place and realized she was being tied up on the chair in the middle of the room.

She struggled, trying to free herself but she coudldnt. The man looked up and a smirk appeared on his face when he saw her finally regain conscious.

“ hey! “ The man called and she looked up with her eyes widened.

She regconized who that man was and immediately muttered a curse under her breathe with her cols eyes locked at him. She spit on the ground and continue to struggle.

He chuckled at how cute she was, trying to free herself from those damn ropes, tied around her. He shook his head and scoffed. She looked at her and rolled her eyes.

“ what do you want? What the do you want! YANG HONGSEOK! “ She hissed.

The man who had drugged her and dragged her to the old storage room was Hongseok afterall. He knew everything, he knew all her moves, all their moves. Every single thing. He folded his arms against his chest and pouted.

“ in order to get IKON, I have to get you & I succeeded in getting you so now for the next step, how do you want me to get IKON here? “ Hongseok stated and questioned her with a smile, she swear she tear it off.

Hanbyul laughed it off and shook her head. “ they wouldn’t play your tricks. They wont fall into your trap. What grudge do you have with IKON? The purpose of transferring to YG High is because of this? How do you know this ing building? Looks like you know this place so well…. Whats your connection with this? “ She fired her questions back at Hongseok, making him laughed.

Hongseok slipped his hands into his pocket and walked towards her, squatting down to her eye level with a smile.

“ one question at a time. Take it easy, girl~ yes. I transferred to that damn highschool just for this. Say it a waste of time but I don’t care…. Now your turn to answer my question. “ He answered one of the questions.

Hanbyul rolled her eyes and spat right at his face, making him grab her face tightly. He leaned in, lookinh into her eyes with a smirk on his face.

“ be good or this knife will go through your throat “ He threatened, taking the knife from his pocket and dangerously placing it near her face before releasing his grip on her face.

Hanbyul moaned in pain as he gave her a hard slap, casuing her lip to chap. She tried to remain calm as she regained her breathing, fixing her eyes on that bastard.

“ call them to come if you want. Nobody’s gonna stop you er “ Hanbyul hissed, rolling her eyes.

Hongseok couldn’t helped it but laughed. He kept laughing and laughing. Hanbyull eyed him and threw him a vulgar again. He looked at his phone and chuckled.

“ even if I don’t get IKON, somebody’s on them right now. Your lovely IKON is being chased right now… and that’s so sad… “ Hongseok shook his head with a fake frown and took the gun from the platform.

“ like that… bang bang bang “ Hongseok pointed the gun at her, imitating the chase.

Her eyes widen at the gun that he was holding and furrowed her eyebrows together, struggling even more.

“ give it back! Its mine! “ She shouted but Hongseok shook his head.

“ its mine! This gun belongs to me “ He stated, not giving in.

“ its ing mine. Give it back or I’ll kill you “ Hanbyul threatened but he laughed again.

“ Im the one with the gun, so instead of you killing me, I’ll kill you. Think before you speak, Hanbyul ah “ Hongseok smiled.

He closed up the gap between them, bending down beside her and showed the gun.

“ you see those initials. Its my initals! This gun belongs to me! “ Hongseok stated the fact. He has the proof. Y.H.S Jr. was engraved onto the gun and B.I had missed that information out.

 

While they were at it, the four of them were into hiding while the men were after them, finding and chasing them like Hongseok had told her. Yang was super angry and he just want them dead already.

Hongseok knew about everything as he had hacked into B.I’s computer so whatever any mails came in for B.I, Hongseok could read them on his phone and that’s how he knew about every move of the boss and IKON, including today, the changing of his righthand man.

Yang kicked his desk angrily while he walked back and forth in his office, clenching his fist tightly.

“ Kim Hanbin, you son of a . How dare you play games with me. “ He gritted his teeth.

B.I was trying to hide himself, holding the gun in his hand and looking out for the boss’s men while Yunhyung, Bobby and Donghyuk were trying their best for survival. He turned around, missed calculated and came meeting those men.

He held the gun tightly in his hand, pointing it at them. His hand trembled, shaking lightly. They cracked their heads and fingers, ready to get B.I. Without thinking, B.I shot one of the guy on the leg preventing him from coming nearer to him before the tougher man did a highkick, kicking the gun off of his hands. B.I mentally cursed.

Eight men pounced on B.I, hitting and beating him up continuously while he tried his best to fight back as he could. B.I was already badly beaten up in just ten minutes and the fight was still going on. He spat blood out and charge towards any he could see, punching them.

One of them called the boss and had him coming over. His eyes piered right at B.I and gave him a punch on his stomach as the men held onto B.I. B.I spat out more blood bfore receiving another punch on his face.

“ playing games with me aye, Kim Hanbin. I will kill you today. “ Yang bellowed and gave him more punches on his face and stomach.

 

Jinhwan and Junhwe came running to ‘B’ building, together with Jinhyung as they have called him to come too. They gave each other a nod and entered the building. They were equipped with knives. Three of them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter