Why?

She Doesn't Love You!

 

[ BACK AT THE DORM ]

I'm going out to shop for some groceries, oppa. You stay and take a rest.                                  I waved to Kyu who was sitting on the sofa. He nodded and went to his room to rest. After an hour and half in the supermarket nearby, I brought some ingredients for jajjangmyun, with kimchi, some soda, fish cakes, ramen, and dukkbokki. I went back to the dorm and directly went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge, trying to find water but only found 6 bottles of soju. I smirked, took a few bottles. I opened one and drank. After quenching my thirst, I took another one, opened it and drank again, leaving about half on the bottle. I started to cook the jajjangmyun and prepared the table. ( I didn't know I have low tolerance on alcohol. ) 

Tsk! Oppas so selfish. They won't allow me to drink this awesome soju when they're here but they get to drunk lots of it. Aish! I better go and call Kyu.         I thought. I put my second bottle on the table in the living room and was about to go up the stairs and to Kyu's room when suddenly my head started spinning. 

Oh. My. Goodness. Am I drunk?                                                                                I asked myself. 

Pabo, you're not. Just one and a half bottle make you drunk?                            I scolded myself. I went up, still sober but swaying a little. 

Oppa, food's ready!                                                                                                        I said as I knocked on his door. 

Be right th---  Ouf!                                                                                                        he said, crashing into me as he excitingly went out of his room. Unbalanced at the moment, I was about to fall on the floor when a hand reached out and save me from hitting it with full force. I looked up to see Kyu's face few inches away from me. I gulped at the sight and gripped his shirt harder. Slowly, I lifted my head to his, kissing his lips lightly. He was obviously shocked, almost letting me fall so I would stop kissing him. He set me on my feet firmly and went down to the living room. 

! I kissed him. I have to confess.. HYE SOO HWAITING!                             I thought hazily. I walked down ( almost stumbling ) and followed Kyu in the kitchen, after drinking the half of the soju in the bottle.            

Why did you drink soju?                                                                                           he asked suddenly as I walked in the kitchen. I looked at him and made my way to his side. 

Oohpppaah! Doo yoush wanna know whyyyy? I could chell yoush!               I said slurring. He looked at me as if I'm talking an alien language.

Oppa, chjoahaeyo! Sharanghaeyo! I loveeeee youuuuuu shoooooooo muccccchhhhhhhhh!             I said while grabbing his shirt and touching him seductively. 

You're drunk after two bottles? Aish!                                                                he scolded me. I looked at him with my innocent stare,

Oppa, I'm still sobbeeeer. I realllllyyy loooooooveee youuuuuuu! Pleaseeeeeeeeee just stoooooooop thinking about Eun Yi and givee mee a kisseeuuu!       I said poutingly. He stared at me and slowly pulled me in for a kiss, only to push me away after 30 seconds then he sat down and ate his jajjangmyun. He was finished in about 1 minute. He went up to his room directly leaving me with the dishes and a really sober mind. 

 

[ THE NEXT DAY ]

The filming went on without a hitch and we came back to the dorm at about 7PM. I took out some food and took it in the living room where Kyu was. I put it down on the table in front of him and sighed. He looked up from his game, 

What do you want?                                                                                           he asked me. 

Nothing. Here's the food. Anyway, about what happened last night. I'm sorry for being a burden and about my confe....                        I started only to be cut out.

I heard nothing. Look, I knew you were drunk so I'm sorry for kissing you. Why don't we go back to what we were before?                     he said, pausing his game and focusing on the food. I stood up, angry at myself for letting him cut me up like that, 

SORRY FOR KISSING ME? WELL, I'M NOT SORRY FOR SAYING WHAT I TRULY FELT! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT IT EVEN HURTS! I COULD REACH OUT AND TOUCH YOU BUT COULDN'T CLAIM YOU AS MY BOYFRIEND, YOU THINK I'M NOT HURTING? AND WHEN YOU MAKE OUT WITH THAT TRAITOR DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I SUFFER SEEING YOU KISSING ANOTHER GIRL, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, MY EX-BESTFRIEND AT THAT? YOU KNOW CHO KYUHYUN, MY HEART BEATS FOR YOU AND I EVEN ENDURED BEING TORTURED BY SOME ELFs JUST TO BE WITH YOU BUT HELL YOU CARE! I STILL LOVE YOU EVEN IF YOU HURT ME LIKE THIS! TELL ME, IS IT FUN? ARE YOU HAPPY?                                         I couldnt help myself from blowing my top. I pounded my chest as I shouted at him. Then I dropped to the floor, exhausted and drained but with tears still flowing down my cheeks. 

Why does it hurt so much?                                                            I murmured, I slowly tried to get up, but couldn't because I was a little numb in some of my body parts ( I really do, when I cry too much, yell so much or anything that affects my emotions ) then I felt a hand helping me get up. I looked at the owner and saw it was Kyu. 

DON'T. TOUCH. ME.                                                                        I hissed out. He looked at me worriedly and let me go, but he stood by as I stood up shakily and slowly went up to my room. 

If only I could stop you from loving me... I would've helped you out. But I love Eun-ah. Or do I love you? Why did I love the feel of your lips last night? Why do I love to sleep on your lap? Why did I think to pack for you when you could've done it in a few minutes? Why do I feel hurt when I see you with Yesung-hyung? Why do I want to hug you so much right now? Why did my chest feel painful seeing you like that earlier? Why?                          Kyuhyun mumbled to himself as he washed the dishes. After doing so, he took his laptop to his room and fell on his bed, with tears streaming down his eyes. 

 

[ THE NEXT DAY ]

Another 4 hours in the car with Kyuhyun. But I sat in the front seat and he was in the back. I stared out to the scenery and kept on falling asleep so that my puffy eyes would probably shrink and Sam-unnie wouldn't suspect of anything. But still, I need to think if I'll continue to work for them. I don't want to be hurt anymore, and judging by Kyu's face, he really loves that traitor. Aigoo! Outtokhe?

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong haseyo! :D

Mianhae for late update.. kekeke! 

I'll try to update one more chapter and/or a chappie in my other fan fic.. please please please no silent readers! :D

COMMENT GUYS! I NEED YOUR COMMENTS! LOL

Oh, and by the way to my new subscribers, thank you for subscribing to my two fan fics.. I can't post on your walls because I'm a little busy right now, with the start of school and all.. :D

kekekeke! :D Hope you like it!