That's What You Call BLACKMAIL...

She Doesn't Love You!

 

[ MY POV ]

YAH! That's my favorite self-designed shirt! Why tear it?                                           I told him as he was still giving me hickeys all over my neck and chest. He looked at me with his hypnotizing chocolate brown eyes mixed with longing. 

Because, I don't like what it implies. I AM the only one that's permitted to hug you. Arrasseo?                                           he growled before resuming to tear my shirt off. I smirked knowing that this "lunch" will probably last until Sam-unnie will come. Kekekeke!

Ummmm... but........                                                                                                          I was about to argue when he kissed my lips roughly. I moaned as I felt his hands kneading my s while making more hickeys along the way. As he unbuckled my belt and zipped open my short shorts, I, too busied myself in stripping him. I ran my hands to his abs before going downwards to his crotch. I chuckled as I had difficulty in ping his pants. 

Ugh.. it hurts, baby.. go gentle.. ugh!                                                                         he moaned, kissing me roughly as I slowly ped his pants. I smirked then looked at him directly in the eyes.

Then, I guess, I'll just stop now. It hurts, doesn't it?                                              I told him as I stopped ping his pants midway. He panted and stood up, and ped his pants unceremoniously. 

Don't. Tease. Me. Like. That. Because. I. Might. Go. Mad.                                   he whispered in my ear. I smirked and nodded. Still in my clothes. Well, not covered well anymore. He continued to go down until he came to my sensitive spot. He touched it and smiled at me.

Wet, already baby? I think you've really planned for this, did you?                    he told me as he made circles with his finger on my .

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Kyu.................. that's............. goooooooooddd....             I mewled as he suddenly entered my with one finger and started to . Then he inserted another finger in making me moan again. 

Baby, stop moving about. You'll make me go crazy if you do this.                      he told me as I squirmed in pleasure. I stopped squirming but continued to moan in pleasure. Besides the fact that Kyu's hands were working wonders, his huge was harder than ever, and was touching my inner thighs.

Fish paste! Teukie-oppa!! Why did you give me such a hard task of entertaining Kyu before 3 PM? Do you know that this guy is so sometimes? Aigoo! This is one thing you owe me!          was my last sane thought before going wild over what Kyu was doing to me.

FLASHBACK

Jebal Soo-ssi! Jebal! Just on that day??                                                            Teukie-oppa asked me a week after we got home from Gangwon-do. He was convincing me to keep Kyu preoccupied today. 

Aish! Why me oppa? How about Yesung-oppa and Sungmin-oppa? I get to preoccupy them too?               I asked him exasperated at what he wants me to do. 

Ani! Manager-hyung will give them schedules until 3PM. It's enough time for me and the others to prepare the place. Now, all you have to do, is keep him with you until I call. Adachi?                                                                                      he instructioned me. I looked at him with a shocked expression. 

Keep him with me and entertain him, keep him preoccupied?! How am I going to do that?                             I told him. He smirked at me and,

Oh, that's what you need to think about.                                                                  he told me. I gaped at him and 

But, oppa! I want to help with your preparation                                                      I continued to argue with him. He just looked at me with his eyes sparkling with mischief,

No need, Soo-ssi. Entertaining that little evil maknae is already a hard task. Muhahahahahahaha!                   he tried to laugh evilly. I rolled my eyes and thought about ways to entertain my evil Kyu.

One way to do that and it's his favorite pastime. Sigh. Oh wait. I have to ask the Evil Sunbae about this. Kekekeke!              as I remembered something.

Yah! Teukie-oppa! When are you going to propose to my unnie?                        I yelled as he was about to enter their entertainment room. He stopped and ran towards me, before grasping my arms.  

What. Made. You. Say. That?                                                                                        he said as he tightened his hold on me. I smirked knowing that I got him at that. 

Well, if you weren't so forgetful, ahjussi. I wouldn't have found that little nice velvet box and I wouldn't have seen the diamond ring inside. Oh, by the way, oppa. It blinds.                                                                                                                  I with a laugh. He tightened his grip more and shook me. 

Where is it?! Tell me! Did you show it to her? TELL ME!                                           he said shaking me back and forth. 

O...Ooooppppaaaa! IIIIIIIII haaaaaavvvvveeeeee iiiiitttttttt iiiinnnn mmmmmyyyyyy rrroooommmm.. Ppppllllllleeeeaaassseeeeee ssstttoooooop sssshhhaaaaakiiiiiiinnnng meeeee nnnnnnoooowwwwwww!                            I answered. He stopped making me dizzy somehow. I sighed and went to my room. I took it from one of my secret hiding place and gave it to him. 

There you go. I didn't show it to her. YET. I was about to, besides, you never went to me to ask for that.                 I told him as he caressed the ring inside. I sighed and tapped my foot, waiting for his answer. 

So.................................. When are you going to propose?                                         I asked him again. He looked at me, and sighed

I don't know yet.                                                                                                                he told me. I glared at him, 

YAH! YOU SHOULD NOT MAKE A GIRL WAIT! IN EXCHANGE FOR ME, TRYING TO DIVERT MY BOYFRIEND'S ATTENTION ON THAT DAY, YOU WILL PROPOSE TO MY UNNIE OR ELSE I'M GOING TO TELL HER!                             I yelled at him. He nodded in fear and went out. 

Now, that's what you call blackmail.. Kekekekeke!                                                I laughed evilly.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

{ Meanwhile at the Handel and Gretel }

Ah, umma! The decoration is good! Ah, this will make them happy before their training. Yah, Kangin-ssi, don't drop the party poppers!        Leeteuk was supervising everyone. He was nervous at the same time excited. Nervous for the upcoming proposal.. and excited for the party for the three who were gonna enlist. All the parents were invited and they were all busy helping each other with the party preparations. 

Ah, umma.. Can I leave with Sam for just a little while? We'll be just in the garden at the back? Jebal, umma?                                    Leeteuk used his aegyo skills on his mom. Sighing in resignation, his mother let him. He took Sam's hand and ran to the garden. 

Jagiya, why are we here? Aren't we supposed to help the others?                                                                      she asked breathless from the running with the hyper Leeteuk. 

Ah, we'll just be here for a short while. Besides, we need to unwind.                                                                 Leeteuk replied. They sat at a bench, and Sam rested her head on Leeteuk's chest. She heard Leeteuk's heartbeat going wild in excitement. 

Jagiya, why are you so excited?                                                                                                                                 she suddenly asked out of nowhere. 

N-n-nothing, jagiya. Just a l-l-little nervous about how the three would react.                                                  Leeteuk stammered. She smiled and kissed him sweetly on the lips. 

I am too, my jagiya. I am too.                                                                                                                                       she said. Then suddenly, Leeteuk stood up and went down on one knee. He took the box from his pocket and presented it to Sam. 

W-w-wha-what is this, jagiya?                                                                                                                                    she stuttered in shock. Leeteuk gave her a sweet smile and, 

Samuel Sarang Kwon, would you please marry me as soon as we can?                                                        Leeteuk blurted out the question. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE!! KEKEKEKEKEKE!

What will Sam-unnie answer to Teukie-oppa's question?? Stay Tuned!!! 

lovesj kekekeke.. you want me to design you one? LOL

Hye Soo: I'll be glad to make one for you unnie.. besides, I have to replace that again.. *pouts*

Kyu: YAH! I TOLD YOU NO ONE OR NOTHING COULD EVER HUG YOU! ONLY ME! 

Hye Soo: But al....... *receives a hot kiss again* 

mauisj1kyu kekekekeke! yeah.. but when kyu's doing his public service comes the most interesting part....

Kyu: I don't know what Author-nim is talking about! *raises hands*

Hye Soo: Ummmmmm... I think I have a clue....

ME: SHUT UP HYE SOO-AH!!! Where's the fun if you blurt it out.....

Hye Soo: Oh..... yeah....