PANIC MODE again...A Moment In the Car

She Doesn't Love You!

 

It seems like Kangin-oppa knows it already. Wonder how many more members know. Sigh. I hate this feeling. But the thing is I'm in one place with him, right? I have to be strong! I need to strengthen myself, and admit to Yesung-oppa that I love Kyuhyun-oppa. It's so hard! I can't think how to apologize to him! Aish! 

Sung-oppa, I want.. Umm.. To tell you.. Umm.. That I'm.....                                                 I was in the tent practicing when,

Hye Soo-ssi, Sammie-unnie wants to talk to you!                                                                 Eun Yi suddenly burst in. I looked at her and nodded, walking out of the tent to find Sam-unnie talking to Prince Manager.

Unnie, you wanted to talk to me?                                                                                               I asked her. She looked at me and at the figure running behind me. 

We need Kyu to be in Inje-gun. It's only about 2.5 hours from Seoul so since we're here in Gangwon-do already, you could reach it in 1-1.5 hours. It's a autograph-signing event at about 3PM. Since it's only 11AM, you'll be there at either 12:30 or 1:30 so you could eat somewhere before going to the location. I need someone efficient and fast-moving.                                                                           Sammie-unnie briefed me. My eyes went wide, 

But unnie, I'm not fast! I mean, I'm slowpoke, right? You forgot that? I can't go with Kyuhyun-ssi. What about Eun Yi-ssi? Besides, she's his girlfriend.         I complained while Kyu was panting beside me. 

You.. Don't.. Want.. To be.. With.. Me?                                                                            He said wearing his evil smirk. Both Teukie-oppa and Sammie smirked. 

A-a-a-aniyo, oppa. I-i-i-it's just that...                                                                             I stammered, blushing at his questioning eyes. Sammie-unnie then whispered something to Teukie-oppa's ear. They both chuckled and 

No other choice, Hye-ah. I really need Eun-ssi here, so you have to go with Kyu. Don't worry, the car is in the front entrance already. Enjoy.            Teukie-oppa  instructioned me and led Sammie-unnie towards the poolside.

Good luck, Hye-ah. See you tonight! Oh, and don't forget a change of clothes for him.                 Sam-unnie chuckled, waving goodbye to us and kissed Teukie-oppa on the cheek, a thank-you for the opportunity he gave to me. Aish! They left me with Kyuhyun-ssi!!! KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! I hope my face isn't blushing! 

Kaja! You have your things with you already?                                                             He took my hand in his, looking at his watch and running towards the front entrance of the hotel. 

Jamkkaman! I have to get it from my room.                                                                 I shook off from him and ran towards the elevator. 

Palli, arraseo?                                                                                                                    He shouted as I closed the evelator doors. I looked at my reflection and I was indeed blushing! 

PABO, HYE SOO! He did that because you need to hurry! Aish!                               I knocked my head with my clenched fist. The elevator doors opened and I ran to our room, quickly opening it and rushing inside to take a few necessary things and my IPad, my phone, a change of stage clothes for Kyuhyun-ssi and my jacket. I ran out, and hurried downstairs to the lobby using the stairwell, only to crash into a body. 

You took so long!                                                                                                            Kyuhyun-ssi told me as he was embracing me, still standing even though I crashed to him hard. Okay. PANIC MODE! *breathe in* KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! *breathe out* Now, chill.

I-I-I h-had to g-get you a change of your clothes. Can you please let me go now?                   I said to him shakily. I swallowed a lump in my throat when I felt his hands roaming my back. 

Okay. I'm letting go now.                                                                                                 He whispered to my ear, letting go and letting me fall on the floor. Heart pounding and my knees turned jelly, I slowly stood up, trying to calm myself. BREATHE IN.. BREATHE OUT.. BREATHE IN.. BREATHE OUT.. then I followed him to the car. It was a mini-van, where inside we found a few pillows, lots of snacks and some cds to play while the driver drives. I preceeded him in, hanging his clothes on the handle above me, trying to block the sun's rays. He got in and took out his IPad to play some songs. I, too, did the same, wearing earphones to minimize the noise. Listening to a playlist, full of Kyu's songs, and my songs for him, I relaxed to the soft pillows beside me and slowly closed my heavy eyes. When something or someone, was poking me. I opened my right eye, only to see Kyuhyun acting all cute and cuddly hugging one of the pillows. 

Mworago?                                                                                          I asked him, in a really really sleepy tone. He smiled at me and

Can I please sleep on your lap?                                                   asked me in a very cute manner. Hearing this, my left eye opened and I became alert. 

MWOrago?                                                                                        I asked him again, now emphasizing the MWO part. 

Jebal?!                                                                                                He asked me, using his aegyo. I rolled my eyes, and nodded. I sat in a comfortable position so we could both take a nap at the same time. He laid his head on my lap and was suddenly in his dreamland. I smiled at him, feeling like this moment shouldn't be wasted. But I have to take a nap too, so I took my handphone and took a picture of him, knowing fully well that this kind of situation might never come up again. KAMSAHAMNIDA GOD!!! SARANGHAE! Sleepiness slowly lured me and I was in dreamland too after a few minutes. 

[ After an hour of traveling ]

My neck.. it's starting to feel numb. Sigh. And also my feet. What?!             I thought as I slowly regained consciousness. I opened my eyes and saw that Kyu was still sleeping and was probably having a good dream because he was smiling. Careful not to wake him up, I took my handphone and took another picture. 

So cute! So serene. I want to...                                                                           I was thinking when he suddenly reached out and pulled my neck down to his face. Inches away from his lips, I started to sweat drop. 

EOTTOGHE!!???!?!?!                                                                                            PANIC MODE again...

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

second chapter out! kekekeke! 

tomorrow another chapter.. :D

to: 

chengELF kekeke! Jodi Picoult? hmmm.. maybe I'll try to find one of her books. this story was inspired by a love-quote sent to me by a friend of mine. i'll share it to you next time.. :D

lovesj unnie, mianhae for short SamKie lovey-dovey scene here. I'll make a full SamKie lovey-dovey next time.. kekekeke!  mianhae, can't update HCILYWBMH now, maybe tomorrow when I get home.. :D 

COMMENTS COMMENTS! WELCOME WELCOME! :)