Pun!!......ishment?

She Doesn't Love You!

 

( Two Weeks After; Back in Seoul; Press Conference )

[ Kyu's POV ]

Sigh. What a great day! Waking up to see your beloved's face in the morning. Holding her close as much as you can. Such a shame to leave her side this morning. But I've got lots of schedules since I need to finish them all because of my early enlistment. Yes, I'm enlisting earlier than planned. This year, Super Junior will be 3 members short since Yesung-hyung and Sungmin-hyung are entering too. But, it's this is much better because I'll be in the public service instead of the military. An interview with the press. Only schedule for the day! Yahoo! If we end early, I can take my baby out for lunch.

To: BabyOfMine^.~

From: LoverBoyofYours<3

Baby, I only have one schedule for today. Wanna have a date later?

Bogoshipo! XOXOX

I texted her. Then, *BABY, IT'S MEEEEE!!!! REPLY SOON! SARANGHAE! * my phone rang

To: LoverBoyofMine<3

From: BabyOfYours^.~

Hmmm.. We'll see, baby. Ask Prince-oppa first! 

Besides, I think I have some work later... T.T

Bogoshipo! Saranghae :* XOXOXOXOXOXOX!

She replied. I frowned and huffed, annoyed at what that work she might have. Then, the event organizer came in and asked us to come out to the conference hall where we were to have the Press Conference. 

We were all sitting down in the front and the press started to fire questions at us. 

Leeteuk, is it true that three members are going in for army enlistment? Please tell us who they are.                                one lady reporter said to Teukie-hyung. 

Ne, that's true. Yesung and Sungmin are going in for army enlistment. They will have two months of army training which starts next next week so that they could promote our new album with us even if it's just a week. The last one to enter will be the maknae, Kyuhyun. He is supposed to enlist a few years from now, but he was suggested to have his early military training this year. To all choKYUlates, sparKYUs, and Gamers, do not worry because he'll only have one month military training and he'll be having his public service soon after.                                                                           Teukie-hyung addressed my fans. 

Kyuhyun, do you know the reason for the suggestion of your early military training and public service?                                 another lady asked me. 

There's no reason for it. I think our manager and Soo Man-seonsaengnim heard the cry and wish of the ELFs. To see Super Junior as a whole again. To see the 15 Super Junior on stage and to hear us again in one album, together.                                                                  I told the press. Cameras flashed here and there, and you could here the tap-tap of the laptops. 

How many members are dating?                                                                                                                       one of the men reporters asked. Teukie-hyung laughed and laughed, pointing at Kangin-hyung seemingly to say that he should answer the question. 

Almost all of us are. Except Henry and Zhoumi who is very busy at the moment and haven't found anyone special yet. Besides, Shindong here is already engaged so he's not qualified for your question.              Kangin-hyung answered. The press looked astounded to hear the news that only three out of 15 are not dating.

Are they in the showbiz industry or not?                                                              another reporter asked.

Ummm, not. Especially Kyuhyun's, Leeteuk's and Yesung's girls. But they're with us all the time.                Sungmin-hyung answered. 

Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, and Yesung, can we know who these girls are?                   a reporter asked. We all looked at each other, with the same thought.

Mianhae, but no. But let me tell you this, our girls are very sweet, cute, caring, understanding, ever-believing, Christian, and pretty girls. They're always there for us and they would never let us down. If you guys know who they are, you should know that they don't care if you tell the ELFs about them. They don't care if some ELFs would bash them, or beat them up because they only love us so much. Oh, one more thing, you can't beat them up. Especially my girl. She is a taekwondo black belter and I already told her to use it whenever she can. So, please reporters, when I'm not around for my military training and public service, please don't stalk her. Unless you want a black eyes and bruises all over you.                               I told the press, giving them a warning. The press con went on, when,

BZZZZZTTT!

To: LoverBoyofMine<3

From: BabyofYours^.~

YAH! Why did you threatened the press like that!

You, BETTER BEWARE LATER!

Punishment!! :d

I received a text from my baby. I smirked and payed attention to the questions until they had no more questions to ask and we were free to go. Before going back to the dorm, we passed by Lee Soo Man-seonsaengnim's office to say goodbye.

Kyuhyunnie, please send my regards to Hye Soo-ssi. Oh, and you better take care of her, arrasseo?                            Lee Soo Man-seonsaengnim told me as I was about to go out of his office. I smiled at him and nodded before bowing down in respect again and went out of the office.

To: BabyofMine^.~

From: LoverBoyofYours<3

Can I take you out for a date?

JEBAL? *puppy eyes*

I sent her a message. After climbing in the Super Junior bus,

BZZZZTTTT!    

To: LoverBoyofMine<3

From: BabyofYours^.~

I told you, ask Prince-oppa first!

Besides, YOU HAVE A PUNISHMENT PENDING......

Aegyo doesn't work with me now! :P

she replied. I chuckled and just waited until we arrived at the dorm. I went directly to their living quarters, when................                                                                                                                          

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE!

 

cnbluefan kekekeke! what can you say about this update?

Ara:  Yessss??? You called me? 

lovesj unnie, getting married already? Teukie-oppa haven't proposed yet.. and Kyu's going in military.. T,T

Kyu: That's a great idea. Kaja! *grabs Hye Soo's arm*

Soo: Where are we going?!

Kyu: To register our wedding! Palli! *stops to carry her bridal style to the car*

Soo: YAH! IT'S STILL TOO EARLY! Besides, I told Sam-unnie they're gonna go first! PABO! *smacks Kyu's head again*

Kyu: Owwieeee! Stop it! I might lose my genuisity..... *hugs Hye Soo*

Soo: PSH! Arrasseo. Stop using aegyo on me!

demon-pet kekekeke! who else is evil in Super Junior besides the maknae? OF COURSE IT'S CHULLIE! kekeke!

Heechul: YAH! I'm not evil!!!

Hangeng: *mumbles* Says who????

Ara: SHUT UP, CINDERELLA! She's talking to me! *addresses demon-pet* of course I would accept her! She's going to be a great sister-in-law, right my little brother?

Kyu: Unnie....... *receives a glare from his noona* YEAH! She will! *mumbles* Though you only like her because you now have someone to beat me up with....

Soo: *blushes at Ara-unnie's compliment* Kamsahamnida unnie! *hugs her*

mauisj1kyu kekekekekeke! thank you for the compliment!!! :D

Kyu: Kamsahamnida for saying that we ARE a cute couple... :) Oh, don't worry about Shin.... he's not gonna show himself in front of me ever again... OR ELSE.... *evil smirk + evil laugh*

Shin: *shivers* I'M NOT GOING TO GET PUNCHED AGAIN! NEVER!!!!!! *runs away*