She Needs.......

She Doesn't Love You!

 

Add the fact that she's anemic and she has some emotional problems. Anything that triggers her emotions and causes her to cry almost nonstop can make her numb and it might cause her to miscarry her baby. If her condition worsens, we might have to chose between the baby or her. Another concern of mine is the milk. She's slowly lossing weight and also she doesn't get enough nutrients. I can't let her go home without her drinking about 12 glasses of milk. Please buy these for her. I'll think of ways so that she won't puke the milk out.                               Dr. Rin said to Ahra before handing a prescription. Ahra nodded in thanks and thought about what to do. She whipped up her phone and dialed Sarang's number. 

RING! RING! RING! 

Yoboseyo Ahra-unnie.. What's up?                                                  Sarang answered. 

Sarang, I need your help. Are you with Sam right now?               Ahra said taking a look at the sleeping form of Hye Soo. 

Ani.. I'm at the boutique right now. Waeyo?                                    Sarang, Siwon's fiancee was getting curious.

Oh, good. Can you come to XXXXX hospital? I'm here. Please. Don't call Sam.                  Ahra said cautiously. Sarang said yes, before ending the call. Ahra then called Kyuhyun at his office but he was in a meeting so she left a message with Rae Chi.

 

{ AFTER 20 MINUTES }

Unnie.... I'm here.                                                                        Sarang said as he opened the door to the private room.

OMO! Hye-ah! Unnie, what happened?!                                 Sarang exclaimed shocked to see the still sleeping Hye Soo on the hospital bed.

Shhhh.. Don't wake her up! She fainted yesterday in front of Kyu's condo. Fortunately when she did, Kyu was already in the building. I told Sammie that she's staying at the house for a few days. And I have my parents to cover for it. We don't want to upset her since she's pregnant too.                  Ahra calmed Sarang. 

Okay. What do you want me to do then, unnie?                       Sarang said, concerned for her dongsaeng's condition. 

Look, I need to talk to Kyu. Can you please stay here with her? Give me a call when she wakes up. Arra?? Besides, I need to fill this prescription given to me. Please, Sarang? I know you're busy with the wedding preparations but please?                  Ahra said, in dire need.

Okay.. Okay.. just please tell me if she'll be okay?                Sarang said, worried that Hye Soo's condition worsened.

She will. Okay? Don't worry. If she wakes up, just call me, or message me. I'll come back as soon as you do. Arra?            Ahra said, standing up and about to go out of the door. 

Ne. Be careful, unnie.                                                                  Sarang said saying goodbye to Ahra. Ahra smiled at her and went on her way. 

 

[ AT KYUHYUN'S OFFICE ]

Unnie, why did you come here? Something wrong with Hye-ah? What happened tell me?               Kyuhyun was a panic wreck. 

Stop! She's fine. She was sleeping when I left the hospital. I asked Sarang to be with her for a while. I need to talk to you.            Ahra told the worried Kyuhyun. She lead him to his office and motioned for Kyuhyun to sit. She started to tell Kyuhyun about Dr. Rin's instructions and concerns. 

I'm so sorry I did that to her. But.... how can I help her?                                                     Kyuhyun asked his noona. 

Do you still love her?                                                                                   Ahra asked seriously. Kyuhyun nodded at her. 

Then do what you have to do. Arrasseo?                                               Ahra told her brother. Ahra's phone rang indicating a message and it was from Sarang stating that Hye Soo just woke up. Then suddenly,

BABY! I'M SORRY I'M LATE! Let's go have lunch now?                       Seohyun told Kyuhyun who was getting ready to go to the hospital with Ahra. Ahra just looked at her with one eyebrow up. 

Ummmmmm.. Look Seo-ah...... Ummmmmmm......                          Kyuhyun started to stutter.

Let's go then!                                                                                              Seohyun said, clinging to her boyfriend and ignoring Ahra. Pissed off at the obvious disrespectful attitude of the girl, Ahra grabbed hold of Kyuhyun's other arm and pulled him forcefully. 

 Kyuhyun, Hye-ah just woke up and you told me you want to help her.                 Ahra said, shooting daggers with her eyes at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun sighed and shook off both parties. 

Look Seo-ah, I never loved you! I thank you for showing that picture to me but it seems like the story you gave me is not true. I'm breaking up with you because I still love Hye-ah and I don't want to hurt you. Please?                   Kyuhyun told Seohyun who was surprised with everything that was happening. Seohyun slowly sank to her knees, tears streaming from her eyes. 

But... I love you Kyu! I truly love you! She cheated on you!!!!!!!                          Seohyun insisted, making false accusations again. Kyuhyun knelt down,

No... She didn't.. Donghae-hyung already explained it all to me. Please Seo-ah. I never wanted to hurt you..              Kyuhyun said as he tried to comfort the crying Seohyun. But she wouldn't have it. She slapped Kyuhyun's hand away and ran out of the office. Ahra smirked and took Kyuhyun's arm and led him out to the car for them to go to the hospital. 

We're even, Seohyun. Hye-ah can't fight you now so I'm going to fight for her. And it will be too much easy....               the evil noona thought. Well, like sister, like brother...... 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!