Promises and goodbyes?????

She Doesn't Love You!

[ AT THE HANDEL AND GRETEL ] 

The party started and the three said their speeches. I smiled and nodded in agreement to what they promised.

I promise that after my military service, I'll come back and make you all proud.                                  Yesung-oppa promised before kissing Eun Yi who blushed. 

I promise that after my military service, the Aegyo Prince will be back in good shape and I can take off my shirts revealing choco abs!           Sungmin-oppa promised and drank his red wine before kissing his non-showbiz girlfriend, Mi Rae. We all cheered at his promise and toasted. Then, 

I promise that after my public service, I'll come back with pride in my heart that I finished it and I'll come back with boom! I mean, I'll try to write new songs!    Kyuhyun promised with a wink and with that drank his red wine and kissed me in front of his parents. I blushed and averted my red face from the audience. The eating and mingling part of the party started and Kyu led me to his parent's table. 

Appa! Umma! Unnie!                                                                        Kyu called to them. They turned and smiled at us.

A-Annyeong haseyo! Jeu neun Choi Hye Soo imnida!               I said as I bowed 900 to them. 

Appa, Umma, this is my girlfriend.                                                   Kyu said as he seated me near his unnie. I smiled at his parents and they just looked at me, making me gulp in nervousness. 

You are the English tutor and fashion coordinator of Super Junior?                 Mr. Cho questioned me. I looked at him straight in the eye and breathed in to keep my nervousness at bay. 

Ne, algessseubnida. I am.                                                               I admitted. He nodded and fired me with a follow-up question. 

Do you really love my son?                                                               he asked in English. I smiled but...

Abeoji! What kind of question is that?                                            Ah-ra unnie glared at her father. I gave her a thankful smile but shook my head, saying "I can handle it unnie. Thank you!" She sighed and focused on eating. 

Yes, sir! I really do! With all my heart!                                             I told him truthfully. He and his wife looked at each other and he fired with one last question. 

Are you willing to be in the news, to be talked about, to be mobbed by some ELFs, to be watched by press just by loving my son?            He asked me with determination. I looked into his eyes and without further ado.

Sir, I am very much willing to go through all that. I love your son. I love him and even God knows how much I do. I don't care if I get to be in the news, to be talked about, to be watched by press and especially mobbed by some ELFs. I'll do anything or everything just to be with your son.                I answered with my chin up and with great pride. I knew in my heart, that everything I said was true. I swear I'll do anything and everything, just to love him. 

Well then, I guess there's nothing more I can ask from you but.....                                      Mr. Cho stood up and 

Give me a hug and call me appa!                                                                                                he said to me opening his arms for a hug. I was shocked at first but then I gave a yelp of joy and rushed to him to hug him. After two minutes, 

YAH! APPA! YOU HUG HER TOO LONG! LET HER GO!                                                  Jealous Kyu teared us apart and hugged me. I chuckled and surrendered in his arms. 

Cho Kyuhyun! Let your umma at her too!                                                                          Mrs. Cho told her son, scolding him. He let go off me and I hugged his umma.

Call me umma, arra? I know you love him. Ah-ra told me so much about you and my husband had a background check on you. I hope you don't mind?         she whispered to me as we hugged. I shook my head and 

If I could, I would've sent my resume to you personally. Background check on me is certainly okay. I know you only want the best for your son.             I told her. 

AHEM! AHEM! EXCUSE ME! CAN WE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!                  Sam-unnie was talking on the mike. Umma let me go and nudged me forward. Kyu joined me and we focused on Teukie-oppa and Sam-unnie.

We would like to tell everyone and make it official. Teukie here, proposed to me earlier.........                Sam-unnie said. I smirked knowing that he was forced by me. 

WHAT DID YOU ANSWER?!                                                                                              I shouted impatient for the result. Sam-unnie chuckled and 

I ANSWERED YES! I WANT EVERYONE HERE TO BE IN OUR WEDDING, ARRASSEO?                     She announced. I jumped in glee for my unnie and Kyu smiled at me, knowing how much I am happy for my unnie, while the others squealed and congratulated the couple. 

 

[ AFTER THE PARTY; THE PARENTS ALREADY WENT HOME ONLY YESUNG'S PARENTS REMAINED ]

Let's go home, baby bunch. I need sleep.... Please?                                                          Kyu asked me. I nodded and went first to Sam-unnie and the oppas to tell them we'll be going home first. They nodded and said they'll come after us so that we could escape the press' attention. Kyu lead me to the front door by the hand and rode on a taxi. 

We got home and Kyu went directly upstairs while I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I went to my room, and found the sleeping form of Kyu on my bed. I sighed and covered him with the blanket. I took a bath before collapsing beside him and slept too. 

 

[ AFTER TWO WEEKS OF VERY BUSY SCHEDULE ]

We were on the roadside waiting for the buses that will transport them to the military training camps. 

You take good care over there, arra? I'll call you once in a while to check on you.               Teukie-oppa told the three as he hugged them one by one. Kyu came to me with tears in his eyes. I smiled at him and wiped the tears off. 

You be careful okay? Don't force yourself too much. I'll visit you on weekends whenever I'm free from schedules, arra? You better eat veggies, okay? I'll miss you, baby boo. I love you so much!                                            I whispered to him as I hugged him tightly. He hugged me tightly too and nodded as he cried. 

I'll miss you too, baby bunch! Wait for me okay? I'll be out in a month. Take care of yourself and I love you so much too!             he whispered back. Then the call for them came and he hugged me one last time and kissed me fully on the lips. I couldn't help the tears that fell as he boarded the bus with Sungmin-oppa and Yesung-oppa. Eun Yi and Mi Rae came to hug me while crying as I know that they miss their love ones too. We waved together and Sam-unnie led us to the car for us to go home. 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little sad for this update.. I'll try to update another one before ironing clothes.. then I'll do another update tonight after I iron some of our clothes.. :D

cassie10 here it is! wait for the two more! :D

lovesj  it's a little sad unnie.. but here it is! i'll try to write another.. :)

Soo: *sniff* *sniff*

TheNightSky kekekeke! kamsahamnida! please wait for the next chapters too! 

cnbluefan LOL that's what my mind keep on shouting.. LOL i had to put it in... kekekekeke!

Soo: I miss my baby boo!!! *sniff* *sniff*