The Three Super-Unnies! ^^

She Doesn't Love You!

[ 2 WEEKS AFTER ]

( Hye Soo's POV )

Sigh. I've been here 2 weeks already, and I'm due anytime this week. And Dr. Rin and Kyu wouldn't let me out. I NEED EXERCISE! But then, I need to obey my doctor's orders. Though it's a little absurd. STAY IN YOUR ROOM, NO MOVING AROUND MUCH, BE CAREFUL, NO JUNK FOOD, SLEEP WELL.... Aish! I'm bored!!!!!!!!! Sheesh. Even my husband became naggy.....                                                                                        I thought as I looked around the hospital room. Kyu brought my iPad in but I don't have anything to watch. 

Ah. Banta! We Got Married! My favorite. Okay. What couple?               I exclaimed, making noise in an empty room. I miss the noise of the boys, the giggles of my unnies and friends. Sigh. I put on the headset and started to watch WooJung couple again. They're so cute! Then I suddenly remembered. How Kyu and I made up about Seohyun-unnie.

[ FLASHBACK ]

Bunchie. Please believe me. Nothing happened to me and Seohyun.                    Kyu started explaining the minute, Siwon-oppa closed the door. I gulped down and..

Tell me what happened that day. Please?                                                                        I told him. He nodded and told me the whole story. 

That was the day we broke up. I was heartbroken, I thought that you really cheated on me. I drove home with her and I was about to drop her off in her house when she said she doesn't want to go home yet. So she suggested that we hang out in my condo. I drove to the condo and flopped on the couch. I kept thinking about you. Then suddenly she went out from the bathroom half-, dancing on her way to me. Seductively. Then suddenly I remembered one time we............                                                                                    he suddenly stopped, making gestures about that one time I spent the night in his quarters in military camp. 

Ah. Banta. I get it. Continue with your story.                                                                   I told him blushing at the memory. 

Suddenly, I could see you in front of me. Half-. Dancing. I almost drooled. I quickly took off my shirt and pulled 'you' into my embrace. We started kissing and I carried 'you' bridal style into the room. I placed 'you' on the bed and we continued making out. I went down to 'your' when suddenly I heard a different sound of moan that you don't make. I heard it again and again. When I looked at 'your' face, it was suddenly Seohyun. I apologized then rolled off the bed and went to the bathroom to take a bath so I could change. After I changed into fresh clothes, Seohyun was in the kitchen, still half-. I wasn't interested. I love you. I don't know why, but I could look at her, and feel a little disgusted. I asked her to put her clothes on and get out of my condo. She looked at me and sighed. She went out and never set foot in my condo again.                                          he said, finishing his story. I nodded and opened my arms asking for a hug. He didn't give me one. He gave me kisses first, then hugs, then kisses, then hugs. 

[ END OF FLASHBACK ]

I smiled after remembering that. Then, 

Ah, my dongsaeng is smiling. I think she's thinking of her husband again.                                   Ahra-unnie came in. I looked at her and chuckled. 

You really know me that much, unnie?                                                                  I asked her. She nodded her head and sat down on the couch. Suddenly,

RING! RING! RING! RING! 

Yoboseyo? Sammie! What's up?.................... Ah....really?...............................Oooohhh....... Interesting.................... She came here?! ....................................... What did you do?................................................. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's awesome Sammie! ................................................. Okay....................... We're gonna wait.......................................... You bet. ................................................                           she talked on the phone. After ending the call, Ahra-unnie couldn't stop laughing. 

What's funny unnie?                                                                                          I asked her. She shook her head saying nothing. And became more alert and kept on glancing at the clock. 

Something wrong unnie? You've been glancing at the clock for about 15 times already.                            I asked her again. 

Nothing. I'm just waiting for Sam and Sarang.                                            she told me. I focused again on WooJung couple on my iPad when....

YAH! LET ME GO! I HAVE TO TALK TO HER!                                                 I heard shouts at the doorway. I saw Ahra-unnie and Seohyun struggling. I put down my iPad and motioned Ahra -unnie to let her in. 

Hmp! Such great welcome.                                                                          Seohyun hissed. 

So, what do you want, Seohyun-unnie?                                                        I asked the witch. She fluffed her hair and

What I want? I want you to go away from my Kyuhyunnie. I want you to disappear from his life.                   she demanded. I looked at her.

Are you crazy? You want me to disappear from his life?                           I told her, almost shouting. 

YES! IS IT THAT HARD? I WANT HIM FOR ME!                                        she screamed, then 

YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM SEOHYUN! HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU!                       Ahra-unnie shouted, strong enough to have a shouting match with her. 

BUT I'M PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD!                                                          she exclaimed. Someone chuckled from behind her.

You are not pregnant, Seohyun. See this?                                                   Sam-unnie said, waving a pregnacy test kit on her hand with Sarang-unnie by the doorway. 

That is... That is.....                                                                                   she said pointing at it. Sarang-unnie chuckled and nodded.

Yes, it's what you left in the girl's rest room downstairs. And it shows, NEGATIVE. Frustrated are we, Seohyun?                      Sarang-unnie mocked her. She slowly backed off and sank to the floor. 

I am. I am pregnant..                                                                                 she muttered staring in an empty space. 

Oh, and Seohyun, I think you forgot about my promise to you about two weeks ago...                   Sam-unnie said. Seohyun suddenly looked up and remembered it. 

Now, now, Sammie, with your condition, you really shouldn't. How about you let me? Besides, I have a promise to say to Seohyunnie too.          Ahra-unnie winked at Sam-unnie. The three of them smirked and Sam-unnie nodded in agreement to Ahra-unnie. Ahra-unnie smiled and took Seohyun-unnie by the arm and led her out while the other two sat down on the sofa and washed their hands with a hand sanitizer. 

Okay, tell me what will Ahra-unnie do to her?                                      I asked the two. They just smirked and shook their head.

Nothing. She's just gonna talk to her.                                                   they said still washing their hands with their trusty hand sanitizer. 

Sigh. Stress-giver and stress-relievers..                                             I muttered before going back to what I was watching.

 

[ MEANWHILE ]

Come here .                                                                             Ahra told the struggling Seohyun. 

I'm here to carry out what Sammie promised. And to make a promise too.                              she said dragging the latter. 

Listen Seohyun. I promise you, that when you take one step towards my sister-in-law. EVEN A ONE SMALL STEP. You should hide because I'm going to hunt you down and give you something you won't forget forever. Adachi?                     Ahra said, still smiling. Seohyun shivered and nodded, then turned around to get away from Seohyun as far as possible. But suddenly, someone caught her hair and stopped her in her tracks. 

Where are you going? Sammie's promise is still pending. Are you that impatient for it?                  Ahra told Seohyun from the back. Seohyun, with tears b her eyes

Please, don't do it. Please!                                                                                                     she pleaded. Ahra smiled. 

Since I'm in the mood right now, how about we'll just do this.                                          she said before pulling Seohyun by her hair down on her knees, and 

Kiss the floor, or else I'll really drag you out.                                                                      Ahra said holding Seohyun. Seohyun, no choice but to obey, kissed the floor and she felt her hair being released. 

Good thing I'm in the mood. Besides, you've been one great friend before you did these things. Goodbye Seohyun and remember what I promised.          Ahra told the latter, walking back to the private room leaving a crying Seohyun in the hallway. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE! KEKEKEKEKEKEKE! 

 

RELAX CHINGUS PLEASE DON'T HATE SEOHYUN! ^^