The Threat and the Sacrifice

She Doesn't Love You!

[ Next Day ]

Yaya, bring Hyekyu to the car. I'll just take the house keys and follow you.                                        I told my baby's yaya as we were ready to go to the company. I was meeting SHINEE for their 5th to the last exam. Our driver, Mr. Joo is one of our most trusted employees. He has been in the Cho family for years already. That's one of the reasons Kyu didn't let me learn how to drive. Sigh. 

Okay. The house is locked!                                                                                        I muttered before turning around and seeing the car speeding its way down the road. 

Mr. Joo! Mr. Joo!                                                                                                           I shouted, waving. Then I heard a shuffle behind me. 

Ma-Ma-Maam. I'm h-h-here!                                                                                   he said, holding his bleeding head. 

Omo! Mr. Joo! You're bleeding! Who did this to you?!                                        I asked as I guided him to sit down on the ground. 

Ma-Maam... it... it was.... Ms. Yoo... Yoo Na...                                                        he said. I took in the information and quickly dialed an ambulance. After finishing the call, I called my husband. 

Boo, *sobs* Hye... Hyekyu.... *sobs* Hyekyu was taken by Yoo Na... *sobs* Eottoukhe?! *sobs*                  I told him over the phone. 

WHAT?! I'm coming. Please stop crying now baby. I'm coming. Shhh...                          he murmured as I heard him running. I ended the call and slowly sank to the ground as fear overcame me. 

What if *sobs* Yoona-unnie will hurt her? *sobs* What if...............                                             I thought of lots of things. I unconsciously hugged and rocked myself as I cried. 15 minutes. One of the longest 15 minutes of my life. A pair of arms wrapped around me and hugged me close. I know that smell. I turned and hugged him, crying and babbling nonsense what ifs to him. 

Shhhh.. Baby.. Shhhhh... Don't worry.. I've already called a friend of mine who's a policeman. Please stop crying baby. I need you to be strong... Please..         he said, calming me down. I nodded and looked at him directly. 

Boo.. *sniffs* she hasn't... *sniffs* made a demand *sniffs* yet... I don't know *sniffs* what to do... *sniffs* if something would *sniffs* happen to our baby..     I told him as I dried my tears. 

Don't worry.. Don't worry..                                                                              he said, hugging me tightly. His friend, Park Hyun Ji came with some devices. Kyu nodded and we went inside the house, and into his office. First, they didn't speak and tried to find some listening devices. Until they came across three first on the phone, second under one of the chairs and third under the trash can. They took it and hid it where Yoona couldn't hear us and we started to talk. When suddenly, 

RING!!!!!!!! RING!!!!!!

My eyes widened and my heart beat faster as nervousness shook me. Hyun Ji nodded, indicating that I can take the call. I immediately answered it and suddenly

Getting nervous now, aren't we, Mrs. Cho Hye Soo? Put me on speaker, I want your husband to hear me too.                       she said. I did what she asked and 

Now, Kyuhyun-oppa, say hello to me. We haven't seen each other for a long time.                                     she continued then chuckled. 

What do you want Yoona?                                                                                                            Kyu answered in his coldest voice. It sent chills down my spine making me grip on the chair in front of me. 

I just want to revenge my unnie. You made her miserable. You made her abort your baby!                     she accused.

I didn't! Besides, she wasn't pregnant in the first place!                                                           Kyu answered back.

Whatever! I want revenge. And I want you and your wife to come to this address XXXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXX   at 2PM later. Don't call the police or something will happen to your beloved daughter. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!                                                                      she laughed evilly before ending the call. I saw Hyun Ji nod his head and make a call. He was whispering and nodding all the while.

Boo, what do we do? I need to see Hyekyu safe! Please!                                                         I told him with tears slowly falling down my cheeks. He smiled weakly and nodded. Hyun Ji talked with Kyu about the plans which he just agreed. He put a tracing device and bullet proof vests both on Kyu and I and then he let us drive around until 1PM where we started to go to our destination. 

Boo, I love you. I love you so much.                                                                             I told him, holding his hand in mine as he drove to our destination. He smiled at me, 

 I love you more. Whatever happens, don't forget that. Okay?                              he told me before kissing my hand and focused on his driving. We arrived and we went inside still with our hands entangled with one another. I gulped and tried to calm my beating heart.

Ah! The two love birds. They've arrived finally!                                                       Yoona's voice echoed throughout the empty parking lot. 

Yoona! Where's my daughter?!                                                                              Kyu asked her with his cold voice. 

Inside your car. Yah! Get out!                                                                                    she said to the yaya holding Hyekyu, pointing a gun at her. 

No! Don't!                                                                                                                  I shouted almost ready to run to my daughter to shield her from the bullet but Kyu stopped me. I looked at him, confused and breathing heavily, nervous for my daughter.

Tsk. Tsk. One wrong move, Hye-ssi and your baby's brains will be on the floor.                             she said, smirking. I looked at Kyu and bit my lip. 

Now, now. Don't look so sad. You'll be able to see her. But you will have to obey my orders first.                        she said with her evil grin. 

I have a proposal!                                                                                                  I told her. Kyu took a look at me, shocked and shook his head. 

No. Baby no!                                                                                                              he said. 

I have to! She's going to kill her! I'm not letting her!                                          I said talking some sense into him. 

You can rescue me after getting her out of here! Please Kyu!                              I pleaded with my eyes. 

What proposal?                                                                                                        Yoona seemed interested.

Let me be your hostage instead of my daughter! Please, I'm begging you!                            I told her. Her eyes sparkled, loving the thought of the switch. 

Oh. Sacrificing? Sure. Why not?                                                                         she said. She then nudged the yaya to walk forward and nodded to me to walk towards her. Kyu kissed me before letting me go and as I was inches away from my baby, I kissed her forehead before going directly to Yoona. 

I'll call you later again, Kyuhyun-ssi. You'll get directions and you better do it. Or else.                  she said as she pointed the nuzzle of the gun in my head. Kyuhyun nodded before watching me get shoved into the car and driven off by the insane Yoona who was thirsty for revenge. 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------

UPDATE!! I'M SORRY IF I CAN'T REPLY TO YOUR COMMENTS ANYMORE.. IT'S ACTUALLY WAY PAST MY CURFEW SO... REALLY SORRY! 

I'LL TRY NEXT TIME! ^^