A Picture but NOT Real

She Doesn't Love You!

[ AFTER 6 MONTHS ]

( Hye Soo is now 8 1/2 months pregnant, while Sarang is 5 months, and Sam is 8 months. Kyuhyun works from 8-11AM goes home, then gets back to work at 1-5PM. Whenever he's stressed, Hye Soo does something to de-stress him. One fine day, they decided to shop for some baby clothes and things. )

Boo... look at that!                                        Hye Soo happily pointed a pink stroller for their baby girl. Kyuhyun smiled at his wife's enthusiasm. She's been cooped up in the house or in his parent's house because of her condition. She would only go out if she's with someone because she might faint.

It's cute! You want it?                                  Kyuhyun asked her. She nodded happily, knowing her husband wouldn't say no to her. Kyuhyun took the stroller and put it in the push cart they were using. They walked again going in all nooks of the baby's store picking this and that for their upcoming baby. As they went out, 

Boo, I want some dukkbokki...                Hye Soo told Kyuhyun, using her aegyo skills. Kyuhyun chuckled and let Hye Soo drag him to the food court. They were lining up to order when... 

Ah, the love birds!                                      a voice mocked from behind. They turned and saw Seohyun with her smile. Kyuhyun recognized her evil but sweet smile yet Hye Soo didn't. 

Why don't we get you a table? Want to come with me, Hye Soo-ssi??            Seohyun extended her hand to Hye Soo. Hye Soo looked at Kyuhyun who shook his head but Hye Soo being a polite dongsaeng, took Seohyun's hand and went to get a table. Kyuhyun had a bad feeling but he had to order first. 

 

[ Hye Soo's POV ]

Unnie, it's good to see you.                               I told Seohyun-unnie.  She smiled at me and nodded. We found a table and we sat down. I looked in front where my boo is currently lining up and he turned around and I waved my hand. He smiled and nodded then stepped forward, apparently to order some dokkbukki. 

So, how's the married life with Kyuhyun-ah?                she asked me suddenly. I looked at her and saw her still smiling. Okay. Now I'm getting nervous. 

It's good.. really good. I have my mood swings but he knows how to handle me.                    I told her. She smiled then took oout her phone. 

Have you seen this??                                           she asked me showing a picture on her phone. I looked at it closely then I felt a pang in my heart. 

Ah... ne... I saw that...                                            I told her, just agreeing but in reality I haven't seen it at all. It showed Kyuhyun and Seohyun in his condo bed ( now our bed ) half and is kissing. 

Oh. That's good. You don't have any hang-ups on this right? You don't mind it right?                      she asked me. I nodded as I looked at Kyu who was bringing a tray of food over. 

I don't.                                                                   I simply told her as Kyu took a seat. Kyu gave us a curious look and started to serve me. That's when. 

Kyu, I forgot to tell you. I'm pregnant.                   she said. I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked at her. She was smiling while looking at Kyu.

Does that mean?                                                   I thought wanting to faint but I can't. Kyu was shocked too, apparently, holding that bowl of dokkbukki, ready to hand it to me. I took it from him and kissed his cheek. He looked at me with a wary smile and continued to serve. Seohyun just kept on smiling and looking at my boo with so much interest. I took my phone and called boo's phone and it rang. Fortunately he got the message.. 

Ah, Seohyun-ssi. We need to get going. Manager-hyung is calling me already.                          Kyu said, gathering the shopping bags. I smiled at Seohyun-unnie and waved goodbye as Kyu lead me through the crowd. At the parking lot, I didn't say anything to him, nor did I took time to give attention to him. He just kept on looking at me. As he drove, he took my hand and cradled it in his. I just kept on looking out of the window, trying to force tears to stop from coming out. We arrived and I went to the condo unit first. Leaving him with the shopping bags to carry. 

Hello, dongsaeng!                                               Sam-unnie said, as I opened the door. Shocked and unhappy, I stretched my hand to my unnie and hugged her. Then I slowly went out of consciousness, sinking to my feet as I let go of the hug. 

OMO! HYE-AH!                                                      Teukie-oppa's voice rang in my ear. 

[ END OF POV ]

[ Kyuhyun's POV ]

OMO! HYE-AH!                                                       I heard Leeteuk-hyung shout from my condo. I ran toward them and saw that my baby bunch just fainted. I dropped all that I was carrying and rushed to her. I carried her bridal style as my hyungs opened the door to our bedroom. I checked on her, and she didn't have any bleeding at all. I sighed in relief. The hyungs are looking at me as if I'd done something wrong. 

What?                                                                         I asked them, gathering the things that I was carrying earlier. 

Something happened.                                            Leeteuk-hyung said. I nodded and motioned them to go to the living room. 

We.... We... We met Seohyun in the foodcourt. And she said she's pregnant.                          I said, ruffling my hair in confusion. They all raised their eyebrows and looked at me. 

I didn't!!!!!!! Though I did go to a relationship with her, we didn't do it!!                              I told them. Sammie took out her phone then showed me a picture. It was me and Seohyun, on my bed. HALF-. 

WE DIDN'T! We almost did it! But we didn't! I... promise! I was missing my baby that time and then she was seducing me.. Then I got into this daydream that it was my baby that wa dancing seductively in front of me that I couldn't stop myself. Then when she started to moan my name, that's when I realized it's not my baby.                                                                                                                                  I told them holding my head, hiding my tears. They went to me and hugged me, telling me to stop crying. When suddenly,

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! BLOOOODDDDD!!!                   Mochi said as he took a look at my baby bunch who was resting on the bed,    with her dress soaked in blood. 

OMO!!! HYUNG, GET THE CAR, PALLI! WE NEED TO GET HER TO THE HOSPITAL!                                                                                                   I said, running to her and checking before carrying her bridal style downstairs out to the entrance. We rushed her to the hospital and asked for Dr. Rin. 

Doc, please, do everything you can!                                               I told Dr. Rin as we were running towards the E.R.

Of course, Kyuhyun-ssi.                                                                   she assured me. I looked at my baby and she opened her eyes. 

Baby bunch, I'm here don't worry!                                                  I told her as she clutched at her stomach.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE! AT LAST! KEKEKEKE! I'M STILL SICK THOUGH A LITTLE BETTER NOW.. PLEASE DON'T HATE SEOHYUN!! KEKEKEKEKE! 

lovesj PLEASE DON'T USE A SAMURAI SWORD.. :D

AiRa_LuRvS_KpOp HERE IT IS! THE BABY'S NAME WILL BE REVEALED SOON!

TheNightSky KEKEKEKE! DON'T WORRY...

sjfangirl KEKEKEKE... PLEASE DON'T HATE HER...

cassie10 SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! :D