"THAT" DAY

She Doesn't Love You!

[ AT THE HOSPITAL ]

Sarang, holding the coffee in hre hand, opened the door to the private room and went inside. As she closed it, she took a look at the sleeping form of her dongsaeng. She smiled, knowing that everything's going to be okay as Ahra told her. She put her coffee on the table and browsed the mini-fridge in case Hye Soo would wake up feeling hungry.  

U-un-unnie?                                                                                                she suddenly heard from the hospital bed. She took a look and sure enough, Hye Soo just woke up. 

Hey, my dearest dongsaeng.. How are you? Feel anything painful?                Sarang said as she approached Hye Soo on the bed. The latter shook her head but started to hold and roam her hands on her belly with a worried face. 

Unnie, my baby??                                                                                     she asked, tears welling up. Sarang took a hold of her hand and smiled.

Still fine. Now, don't stress yourself. It's not good for you and the baby.               she said, assuring the younger one. Hye Soo nodded and sighed in relief. 

Unnie, can I have some fruits? I'm hungry.. uh, I mean we're hungry.. hehehehe!                Hye Soo said, joking a little. 

Arrasseo. I'll get you.                                                                                               Sarang said, walking toward the mini-kitchen. She took this opportunity to send a message to Ahra saying that Hye Soo was awake. She took an apple, an orange, and one banana on the fruit basket and washed the apple in the sink. Laden with fruits, she went back to Hye Soo's bedside and peeled the banana and gave it to Hye Soo to eat. She also peeled the two remaining fruits so that Hye Soo would just pop them in . She smiled and talked with Hye Soo for a while when suddenly...

Hello! We're here. Hye-ssi, we need you to drink 12 glasses of milk so that you will be able to get out. Arra?          Dr. Rin went inside. Hye Soo's happiness lasted for about 35 minutes. 

 

[ IN THE CAR ]

Noona... Can I ask you something?                                              Kyuhyun said as he started driving out of the parking lot. Ahra took a look at him and nodded. 

Ummm.. When did you... When did you know that she's pregnant.                      Kyuhyun said, a little embarrassed. 

We knew about it on "that" day.                                                    Ahra said mysteriously. 

"That" day? What do you mean, noona?                                     Kyuhyun asked, puzzled. Ahra sighed and

Okay. I'm going to tell you what happened on that day but you have to promise me, you won't ever say a word about this in front of Hye-ah. Deal?            Ahra said, becoming serious. Kyuhyun took a look at her face and nodded, suspecting that it was the same day that he dumped Hye-ah in his office. 

Alright.                                                                                         Ahra said, about to start retelling that day.

 

FLASHBACK

Hye-ah.. You need to get some sleep! It's still morning! Go get a nap!                          Sam scolded Hye Soo who was getting ready to go to Kyuhyun's office. They arrived at 9PM last night from Mokpo where the members had their photoshoot and MV-filming from the last 3 days. Hye Soo hadn't had an ounce of sleep yet since she finished all her assigned work so that she could spend the day with Kyuhyun. She finished at about 4AM in the morning and started to cook breakfast for 11 guys plus 3 girls. While preparing the lunchbox she would take to Kyuhyun's office. 

Unnie, I'm perfectly fine. Besides, I miss Kyu already. Please?                                      Hye Soo said, using aegyo on her unnie. Knowing that Hye Soo has been acting a little weird the past few days, she nodded in consent but with a condition.

I want you to come home as early as 7PM and sleep until the morning. No internet surfing, no sleeping late tonight and no talking on the phone with Kyu. Adachi?                                               Sam told the younger one. With no choice but to obey, Hye Soo nodded and happily said goodbye to them. She went out and went to Kyuhyun's office via taxi. 

She arrived and was greeted by Rae Chi. 

Miss Choi, Mr. Cho is in a meeting with Ms. Seo.                                                     Rae Chi informed Hye Soo. Hye Soo just smiled, knowing that Kyuhyun wouldn't betray her and cheat with Seohyun. 

It's okay. Oh, here I brought lunch for the three of us. Take it..                               Hye Soo said, handing her one of the lunchboxes she prepared. Refusing the offer, Rae Chi shook her head. 

Ah. Ms. Choi, you can add it to your lunch with Mr. Cho!                                        Rae Chi said, not taking the lunchbox. Hye Soo made a tsk-ing sound and put the lunchbox on the table. 

Eat it. I'll be offended if you won't. Arrasseo? And please call me Hye Soo or Soo-ssi, or Hye-ssi, just not Ms. Choi. I'm not used to it.                 Hye Soo insisted. Rae Chi blushed and nodded. 

Ne, Ms. Cho-- I mean Hye-ssi. Thank you for the food.                                           Rae Chi said, embarrassed. Hye Soo smiled, finding the Rae Chi cute. A little weird on her part since three days ago when everyone who's blushing, she would find oh-so-cute. Hye Soo then proceeded to the door, chanting.

Baby boo! Baby boo! I'm here to be with you! 

Baby boo! Baby boo! I know you missed me too!            

When she opened the door, she was shocked to see Kyuhyun sitting on the chair, on his lap a messy looking, almost-half- Seohyun looking at her. 

Ky-Ky-Kyu?? Wha-what are you doing?                                             Hye Soo said, her jolly attitude vanishing with sadness filling her. 

Babe, why is she still calling you "baby boo"? Didn't you dump her already?              Seohyun cooed at Kyuhyun who was shooting daggers with his eyes to Hye Soo. 

I don't know why. What are you doing here?                                       Kyuhyun said, coldly. Hye Soo, trying to hold her tears up decided to head out before they fall out. 

Ah. I'm sorry. Sam-unnie just wanted to send this to you and she hopes that you'll like it. Goodbye.              Hye Soo said, leaving the lunchboxes on the nearby table. She hurriedly turned around and went out of the room running. As she flagged down a taxi, her tears suddenly came and they gushed like waterfalls. 

DAMN HORMONES!                                                                                She muttered wiping it all away though she would continue to wipe them but her tears just won't stop. She arrived at the dorm, drained and tired. 

Hye-ah! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in a lunch date with Kyu-ssi?              Eun Yi welcomed her. She looked at Eun Yi in the eyes and

He.... doesn't.... love... me.... anymore....                                she muttered before falling on the floor, unconscious. 

HYE-AH! HAE-OPPA! HELPPPPP!                                        Eun Yi shouted as she held the fainted Hye Soo in her arms. They rushed her to the hospital and called Ahra. She arrived just in time that Dr. Rin came out of the emergency room.

Ah, Ahra-ssi. My new patient is your sister-in-law-to-be?                      Dr. Rin asked the panting Ahra who ran from the entrance to the emergency room. 

Ne. Rin-ah, please. Tell me what's wrong with her.                               she said, worried about her beloved sister-in-law-to-be.

Nothing that good rest and proper food wouldn't cure. She's pregnant, Ahra-ssi. Please don't let her be upset like today.              Dr. Rin said, smiling. 

She's pregnant?!                                                                                          all of them exclaimed. They sighed in relief and hugged each other, happy about the news. 

She's a 5 weeks along and I advise that she eat fruits, veggies and anything that is nutritious. Give her anything she craves for. And proper sleeping time. The fact that she's anemic makes her health a little dangerous. Make her drink milk too. Arrasseo?                 Dr. Rin said. They all nodded and proceeded to the room that she was in.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I'm so sorry noona. I'm so sorry.                                                                  Kyuhyun said, knowing his mistake. Ahra comforted her brother by patting his back. In a span of 10 minutes, they arrived in the hospital and they directly went to the private room. As they opened the door, they heard some puking sounds...

Doc, I can't take it anymore.                                                                          Hye Soo told the doctor weakly.     

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE!! ^^

sungmin_pumpkin96 KEKEKE! I KNOW RIGHT?

lovesj here it is unnie! :D

AiRa_LuRvS_KpOp LOL please don't hate SEOHYUN in real life.. kekekeke! ^^ 

TheNightSky kamsahamnida! please love this chapter too! :D

mauisj1kyu ummmm.. there's a little problem though... she hates MILK!!!!!! >.<