Broken Glass Being Broken

She Doesn't Love You!

(italicized are thoughts, underlined are said in hanggul)

 

Psh. They're at it again. She was my bestfriend and she knew that I love him, but why did she do this? I can't watch them anymore.              I thought as I turned my head to avoid the lovey-dovey couple just in front of me. My tears threatened to fall, my heart is breaking again and again. It's like a huge broken mirror being thrown on the floor again and again. Dang! This is too hard. I love him so much.

.   .....babe?                                                                                     The only thing I heard. I looked at him beside me with a questioning look. He raised one eyebrow and repeated his question.

What were you thinking so deeply babe? You looked like you were in the moon.                   He told me. I smiled at his description, and shook my head. 

Nothing, oppa. Just that my friend wasn't answering my calls earlier. I'm a little worried about her.               I lied to Yesung-oppa, my boyfriend. 

Oh, by the way, cheu neun Choi Hye Soo imnida. 20 years old, currently working for Super Junior as one of the P.As, fashion coordinator and English tutor. In a relationship with Yesung-oppa, but then still in love with my ex-bestfriend's boyfriend, Kyuhyun-oppa. We're currently on the Super Junior bus, on the way to Gangwon-do for photoshoot and MV-filming. Wondering why my situation is very, let's say, complex? Well, it's because I love Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun loves Eun Yi, Eun Yi loves Yesung and Yesung loves me. SEE? 

We're here! Kaja!                                                                                                                      Yesung-oppa took my hand and led me out. I smiled at his excitement. This is the only schedule for the day and well, we have a day-off tomorrow. Sam-unnie and Teukie-oppa came out of the bus holding hands while checking on the members. Sam-unnie noticed me a little sad, kissed Teukie-oppa's cheek and approached me. She smiled and

Yesungie, can I borrow Soo-ssi for a while?                                           She told my excited boyfriend. He nodded and went to Teukie-oppa to help with the luggages. 

Now, tell unnie what's wrong, my favorite dongsaenggi?                     She told me as she led me inside the hotel lobby. I weakly smiled and 

I'm tired, unnie. Tired from the trip. Tired from keeping secrets from Yesung-oppa and tired of loving someone who is in love with my ex-bestfriend.      I admitted to her. She hugged me and patted my back, comforting me.

Look, Soo-ah. All you have to do is confess your feelings to Kyuhyun-ssi. There's nothing to lose if you do. About Yesungie, he might suffer but hey, I know you can do this. Come on, don't you think that its better to tell him you love someone else than pretending that you love him even if you don't?           She advised. I sniffed, 

But unnie, I love him too. Just not the way he loves me. He's special to me too but I really love Kyuhyun-ssi. And it hurts to see him all lovey-dovey with that traitor. My head is really hurting now unnie. I know I have to tell Yesung-oppa but I don't want to hurt him that much.                                I told her trying to stop my tears from falling. Just then,

Sammie, kaja! We have to assign the rooms.                                                       Teukie-oppa shouted from the receptionist's table. She smiled lovingly at him and led me to the others. 

Okay! Now that we're all here, who wants to sleep with me?                             Teukie-oppa jokingly asked. Everyone stared at him and were like o.O

Arrasseo! I'll stop!                                                                                                        Teukie-oppa said while laughing. 

Okay, room assignments. On the second floor, KyuMin on room #40. EunHae on room #41. Me and Manager-hyung on room #42 and Sammie with Eun Yi on room #43 and YeWook on room #44. On the third floor, SiBum on room #50. HanChul on room #51. ZhouRy on room #52, Hye Soo-ssi and Kangin will be in one suite with two rooms and a kitchen, room #53. Everybody okay with it?                       Teukie-oppa said. I nodded, knowing that I'll be in one suite again with Kangin-oppa. We always do, with two bedrooms and a kitchen where everybody will gather for dinner or lunch or breakfast because Sam-unnie and I always cook. 

Andwae! I want to be with Hye-ah!                                                                              Sam-unnie disapproved. We looked at her and she blushed at all the attention she was getting. 

And, besides, if she's on the third floor and I'm on the second floor, such a hassle to wake up in the morning, taking the elevator up and waking up the two of them by pushing the doorbell, only to be let in and cook for you. Besides, Kangin seems to need the rest.                        She said quickly.

You have a point there. Well, then, you and Hye-ssi share one bedroom and Kangin on the other. And Eun Yi will stay in a single room. Settled?           Prince Manager agreed. 

Yay!                                                                                                                                  Sam-unnie yelped out and we both giggled. After that, we went up to our rooms, unpacked luggages since we were staying there for about two weeks, for photoshoots, and MV-filming. Before we went up to our room, I heard something that sent chills down my spine.

How about we have fun tonight, Kyuhyunnie? I want you!                                    Eun Yi whispered to Kyu making him chuckle on their way out. As the elevator door closed, my tears fell down and I almost fell on the floor about to bawl my eyes out when I felt Kangin-oppa's arms steadying me.

Gwenchanayo? I heard it too. But, don't let it bother you. Considering Kyuhyun-ssi, I doubt he will do very much of it with her.                    Kangin-oppa whispered. I nodded at him and prevented other tears from falling.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST CHAPTER OUT!! 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT GUYS! KAMSAHAMNIDA!!