Fright for Seohyun.... *evil laugh*

She Doesn't Love You!

[ After a few hours ]

Kyuhyun keeps on pacing back and forth outside the emergency room. Dizzy looking at his dongsaeng, Leeteuk took his arm and told him to sit down. Kyuhyun sighed and sat down without further ado. Just then, 

Kyuhyun-ssi.                                                                 Dr. Rin called out as she exited the emergency room. Kyuhyun, alert as always, ran to her. 

Doc, is she okay? Are they fine? Please tell me they are..                        he said, with tearful eyes. Dr. Rin sighed and nodded.

They're okay, Kyuhyun-ssi. It was a false alarm. But she's only two weeks away, so I want her to stay here in the hospital so that we could monitor her more carefully. Will that be okay?                                          Dr. Rin told him. He sighed in relief, nodded and wiped his tears away. Then Hye Soo-ah was being transferred to a private room. Everyone went to her room and when she was settled, Kyuhyun directly went to her side and held her hands as she slept. Tears streamed from his eyes as he waited for Hye Soo to wake up. The others sat on the couch, waiting for the latter to open her eyes so that their nervousness can finally disappear. 

 

[ AFTER 20 MINUTES ]

Kyuhyun already fell asleep after crying too much. He was still holding on to Hye Soo's hand and slept by her side. Only the SarWon and SamKie couple remained and stayed guarding the couple. Sarang and Sam was chuckling and giggling with themselves as Siwon and Leeteuk went out to buy some food.   Then Kyuhyun woke up with a start. He looked at the two ladies and sat with them on the couch.

Sammie, Sarangie, I need to go. I'm going to pack some clothes for me and bunchie.. and for our baby too. Can you please look after her for a while?       Kyuhyun told them. They hugged him and nodded. He smiled at them and went home. Both Sarang and Sammie still stayed in the couch since they have a hard time standing. 

[ Sam's POV ]

Ugh. I swear, if I see that stupid Seohyun, I'm going to choke her.                               I whispered to Sarang as I look at my dongsaeng on the hospital bed sleeping. Perhaps she fainted because of worrying over that matter that stupid Seohyun said. 

Don't worry, Sammie. Imma help you.                                                                                Sarang whispered back to me. I looked at her and we both grinned evilly. 

Dang, Seohyun, you messed up with someone dangerous.                                         my Teukie growled as they came in. He and Siwon were holding three plastic bags full of fruits for the three of us. Well, we eat a LOT! Especially with three nagging husbands who doesn't want anything junk to pass our lips. But we love it. 

Oh, she did... She did...                                                                  Sarang and I chorused then laughed. Teukie handed me an apple while Siwon handed Sarang with strawberry. At 5 months, she's almost the same size as I am. Kekekeke! This is what we get when we three, me, Sarang and Hye-ah, gather and just eat. Suddenly, 

O-o-oppa? Unn-Unn-Unnie? Where are we?                          Hye-ah said. Teukie and Siwon suddenly went to her side.

Hye-ah.... We're in the hospital. You fainted and we brought you here. Dr. Rin said you have to stay here until your due date.                     my Teukie explained. 

Oh... Boo... He went to Seohyun-unnie huh?                            she said, with a dead voice. Teukie looked at me and I motioned for him to help me. He came and helped me stand up. 

Hye-ah.... please don't think like that. He went home to get you some clothes since you're going to stay here for two more weeks.          I said. She nodded and suddenly stared into space. Sarang came with Siwon and held her hand. 

Hye-ah... please listen to us. They didn't do it. If Seohyun's pregnant, then it's not his. Seohyun's just playing with you.                      she comforted our dongsaeng. She looked at us and suddenly her eyes which lost their spark, had that spark again. Her frowning face, slowly turned to smiling. 

Jinjja? Are you sure?                                                                    she asked making perfectly sure. We all nodded and suddenly tears came to her eyes. I wiped her tears on the right side while Sarang wiped her tears on the left side. She sighed and laid back comfortably on the pillows. 

Oppa, do you have pears?                                                         she asked our husbands. They both laughed and Siwon took one from the plastic bag that they brought in and gave it to her. Sarang and I went back to the couch and sat down to eat our fruits too. 

I'm back! Is she still....                                                                Kyuhyun came in and saw his wife eating with us. He hurried to her side and...

Bunchie! Please don't listen to Seohyun.                               he said, holding her hand. She made a tsk-ing sound and gave him a "not-now" look. The four of us laughed and we knew that she didn't want to talk about it when there's someone else around. And in her mood, she's gonna be pissed off when you push it. Teukie helped me up and Siwon helped Sarang up and...

We're just gonna take a walk in the garden downstairs. We're going to stay here in the hospital too since we need to be checked up. We'll come back ater 30 minutes arrasseo?                                                                     I told them. They just nodded and we went out. 

Sammie, is it okay to leave them?                                          Sarang asked me as we found a nice spot under a tree and sat on a bench while waiting for the two boys who got us some milk. 

It's okay, Sarangie. Besides, they need to be alone.               I told her. As I searched for the boys who were taking a bit too long, I spotted a familiar face that was about to come our way. 

Sarangie, look who's here. The devil herself.                           I smirked, motioning to the figure. Sarang took a look and smirked too. We both stood up and waited for her to almost pass us. That's when we took action. I stretched my arms forward as if telling Sarang how to do it. Then I suddenly swung it towards Seohyun, who was shocked. 

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!                                                         she shouted at me. I smirked and played innocent. 

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't notice you there. I was just showing Sarang here how to whap a b*tch in the face.                       I told her, smiling. She huffed and combed her hair into place with her hand. That's when. 

What are you doing here by the way, Seohyun?                     Sarang asked her through gritted teeth. She gulped down and

I'm here to visit someone.                                                         she said, gutsy and proud. My eyebrows shot up.

Oh, really. Who, may we know?                                               I asked her. 

Your dongsaeng.                                                                        she said to me, fluffing her hair. I took one step toward her and..

You. Take. One. Step. Into. The. Hospital. And. I. Promise. Seohyun. You're. Going. To. Be. Dragged. Out. By. Your. Hair. With. Your. Beautiful. Face. Cleaning. The. Floor. Adachi?                                                                   I said to her still smiling. Apparently, she got scared and slowly backed off, almost running to her car. 

Done and done.                                                                       Sarang and I said as we cleaned our hands with a hand sanitizer. The two boys came and was curious at what we did that we had a satisfied smile all the while. 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

LET'S SEE WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS GUYS!!!!!! KEKEKEKEKEKEKE!

lovesj RELAX UNNIE!! KEKEKEKEKEKEKE! I KNOW YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONE..

sungmin_pumpkin96 EVERYTHING'S STILL FINE CHINGU.. CHILL!

cnbluefan KEKEKEKEKE! RELAX!

cassie10 HERE IT IS!!!! 

mauisj1kyu FIGHTING!

AiRa_LuRvS_KpOp KEKEKEKE! OF COURSE I WON'T LET HYE DIE... ^^